MTG's classically authoritarian maneuver.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
This is a blindingly clear example of what authoritarian governments do.

Marjorie Taylor Greene announces bill to defund Special Counsel Jack Smith, derail investigation of Trump

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican from Georgia, announced Monday she will introduce a measure to remove funding for special counsel Jack Smith’s office and his investigation into former President Donald Trump.

"Today, I'd like to announce that I'm writing an appropriations rider to defund Jack Smith, special counsel, his office and the investigation," Greene said Monday on the House Floor. "This is a weaponized government attempt to take down the top political enemy and leading presidential candidate of the United States, Donald J. Trump."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...counsel-jack-smith-derail-investigation-trump

When enforcement of the rule of law becomes a threat the authoritarian playbook says shut down the investigators.

I'm waiting for the specious analogies to Shokin.

It's simply playing to the lowest common denominator. It would never pass and all Biden would have to do is move funds from somewhere else.

It's simply playing to the lowest common denominator. It would never pass and all Biden would have to do is move funds from somewhere else.
It absolutely will never pass. It's performative politics for The Following. Beyond the obvious echoes of what happens in countries run by despots one thought that came to mind is how Marge believes the effort will play well in her district. Actually, with MAGAnuts all over the country. "Step right up my friends to the show that never ends."

Yep. Seems like we've seen this before in other countries.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".
still waiting to see what evidence you have on trump? Please, why do you fail so often?

BTW, Venezuela, China, Russia, yep they create make believe political attacks against the top opposition individual. You got it, it's who you really are, admitting it now huh?

still waiting to see what evidence you have on trump? Please, why do you fail so often?

BTW, Venezuela, China, Russia, yep they create make believe political attacks against the top opposition individual. You got it, it's who you really are, admitting it now huh?
Yeah, that's not what I was talking about, but good try, slugger.

hmmmm ok, then when he moved funding for the wall that was ok?

As I recall he took it out of Defense money. I said I would be happy with sending the military to the border if it meant bringing them all home.

I'm good with redirecting defense dollars to here.

Now, it wasn't the answer to the problem but better to waste it here than in the Middle East.

It absolutely will never pass. It's performative politics for The Following. Beyond the obvious echoes of what happens in countries run by despots one thought that came to mind is how Marge believes the effort will play well in her district. Actually, with MAGAnuts all over the country. "Step right up my friends to the show that never ends."

I love the fear. It makes me happy.

Shows us how you realize that you are losing.

Winners don't squeal like the small animals you tortured when you were a kid.

Keep using words like MAGAnuts.

In fact, post more and make up new words that you think will insult those who are winning.

We like it.

BBC have just beeen inteerviewing Trumps friends outside his hotel. They were all wearing clothing that featured the US flag and had a struggle to speak english.

Stop pokin the dawg

I could make out from one fellow who had a straggly grey mullet. He nodded his head to emphasise his message.

I dont think they were people trump would allow in his hotel.

This is a blindingly clear example of what authoritarian governments do.

Marjorie Taylor Greene announces bill to defund Special Counsel Jack Smith, derail investigation of Trump

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican from Georgia, announced Monday she will introduce a measure to remove funding for special counsel Jack Smith’s office and his investigation into former President Donald Trump.

"Today, I'd like to announce that I'm writing an appropriations rider to defund Jack Smith, special counsel, his office and the investigation," Greene said Monday on the House Floor. "This is a weaponized government attempt to take down the top political enemy and leading presidential candidate of the United States, Donald J. Trump."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...counsel-jack-smith-derail-investigation-trump

When enforcement of the rule of law becomes a threat the authoritarian playbook says shut down the investigators.

I'm waiting for the specious analogies to Shokin.

Mercy! You guys squeal loud when you're scared!

BBC have just beeen inteerviewing Trumps friends outside his hotel. They were all wearing clothing that featured the US flag and had a struggle to speak english.

Stop pokin the dawg

I could make out from one fellow who had a straggly grey mullet. He nodded his head to emphasise his message.

I dont think they were people trump would allow in his hotel.
He loves the ignorant because they vote for him. But they can't afford to stay at his hotels. Instead, in order to fleece them, he gets them to send him donations to pay for his legal team.

Forum List

Back