MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski Says Kellyanne Conway Not Welcome on MSNBC Because ...

That doesn't make sense to me. They have good surrogates on just about every show that speak for Trump and his policies. Kelly Anne is slipping more and more off the reservation and when you consistently dodge and spin it gets really old to interview and to listen too. There are a handful of surrogates that I literally have to change the station during, not because they are making good points, but because they can't answer a question and constantly pivot to partisan talking points. I'm sure you've experienced the same thing from people on the left where even more exist
If she were obviously lying and dodging questions as you claim, there is nothing you would like better than to see her embarrass herself and the Trump administration on TV, but if she is advocating for the Trump administration persuasively, you would be upset and want to see her banned from TV. Obviously, she is dealing very well with hostile interviewers and you find that intolerable.
I think CNN and NBC just had enough. They had her on for months and she just got worse and worse. I don't think there is anything wrong to cut her off and put some kind of punishment for that kind of dishonesty. Again i'll state that there are plenty of Trump surrogates that are regulars on every single CNN show. They do a fine job stating the position but there just aren't as dishonest as KAC has been as of late.
In fact, Conway is tougher and more persuasive than most Trump administration advocates, which is why you want to see her banned from TV. That is an act of political activism and as such the organizations that do ban her should lose their credentials as journalists.
You keep going deeper and deeper off the rails. You taking notes from Trump. When you are in a losing situation you just keep doubling down? haha.

If you really think Conway is persuasive then you are even more of a puppet than I thought.
I'm just citing your posts in which you said you prefer Trump advocates who are not as smart, tough or persuasive as Conway. Are you trying to walk back those remarks now?
I never made those remarks so there is nothing to walk back. You just made up those words and claimed that I said them. Go ahead and prove me wrong by posting my quote... or STFU

If she were obviously lying and dodging questions as you claim, there is nothing you would like better than to see her embarrass herself and the Trump administration on TV, but if she is advocating for the Trump administration persuasively, you would be upset and want to see her banned from TV. Obviously, she is dealing very well with hostile interviewers and you find that intolerable.
I think CNN and NBC just had enough. They had her on for months and she just got worse and worse. I don't think there is anything wrong to cut her off and put some kind of punishment for that kind of dishonesty. Again i'll state that there are plenty of Trump surrogates that are regulars on every single CNN show. They do a fine job stating the position but there just aren't as dishonest as KAC has been as of late.
In fact, Conway is tougher and more persuasive than most Trump administration advocates, which is why you want to see her banned from TV. That is an act of political activism and as such the organizations that do ban her should lose their credentials as journalists.
You keep going deeper and deeper off the rails. You taking notes from Trump. When you are in a losing situation you just keep doubling down? haha.

If you really think Conway is persuasive then you are even more of a puppet than I thought.
I'm just citing your posts in which you said you prefer Trump advocates who are not as smart, tough or persuasive as Conway. Are you trying to walk back those remarks now?
I never made those remarks so there is nothing to walk back. You just made up those words and claimed that I said them. Go ahead and prove me wrong by posting my quote... or STFU
It's clear that what you meant, so are you now going to look for another reason to censor the news?

It's clear that what you meant, so are you now going to look for another reason to censor the news?
If it was so clear then how did you get it completely wrong... Guess you just showed us that you have comprehension problems. I know what I meant by my statements and your interpretations was completely off.

There is no censorship going on. Lies and manipulation and spin is NOT news.

If it was so clear then how did you get it completely wrong... Guess you just showed us that you have comprehension problems. I know what I meant by my statements and your interpretations was completely off.

There is no censorship going on. Lies and manipulation and spin is NOT news.
Whatever the Trump administration has to say is certainly news, so banning her is certainly censorship. You say you don't like what she has to say, so you don't want other people to hear it and this censorship of the news is justified because you called her a liar.

Depends on the audience. Puppets looking for the the spin that explains how Trumps shit smells good love her because thats what she is selling. The rest of us just see a stinky piece of shit so for most of her interviews we shake our head and see right through the BS
If she were really so ineffective, why wouldn't they allow her to embarrass herself? Obviously, she is very effective and that's why they want to prevent her from speaking. This is just another example of political activists posing as journalists.
That doesn't make sense to me. They have good surrogates on just about every show that speak for Trump and his policies. Kelly Anne is slipping more and more off the reservation and when you consistently dodge and spin it gets really old to interview and to listen too. There are a handful of surrogates that I literally have to change the station during, not because they are making good points, but because they can't answer a question and constantly pivot to partisan talking points. I'm sure you've experienced the same thing from people on the left where even more exist
Sure there are some but not in the quantity you allude to Ever see trump go off subject not answering question?
Yeah, Trump does it all the time and so does Spicer and Conway... It does go both ways though. I watch CNN and FOX and both networks have surrogates on both sides that dodge questions, spit half truths, manipulate stories. It's been going on for a long time but has grown to even grosser and more disgusting levels. I have no problem with people like Conway getting cut out until they get their acts together and start acting appropriately.
bald faced lies by either side are disgusting to watch
HOWS THIS ONE He has a meeting in Melbourne at 5 sat and he just heard the crowds are massive WTF is wrong with him?

Forum List

Back