MSNBC's Maddow Defends Olbermann: "We Should Have Keith Back"

MSLSD was looking for a reason to get rid of Overbite! They saw his low ratings, but for some reason they wouldn't get rid of him just because of low ratings!

They just jumped on the political contribution thing and thought 'this was the screw up he was waiting for!'

Trust me, if Overbite had the ratings of O'Reily, Beck or Hannity, this would have led to a slap on the wrist!

hahahahahahaha...:lol::cuckoo:

video and comments here.
RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC's Maddow Defends Olbermann: "We Should Have Keith Back"

"Keith is a liberal, so am I. There are other people on this network whose political views are shared openly with our viewers. We are not a political operation. FOX is. We are a news operation. The rules around here are part how you know. Keith Olbermann attracted the ire of the right-wing and raged against what he saw as the errors and sins of the previous administration. Keith was also the one who brought to light FOX News' water-carrying role for the Bush administration," Rachel Maddow said in defense of her MSNBC colleague on her show Friday night.

elvis said:
Hi, you have received -196 reputation points from elvis.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
yawn

Regards,
elvis

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol:

negged for saying journalists should provide the facts?

:lol:
i dont understand that either

Olbermann should not have to ask for permission to do a constitutionally protected right
if they wanted disclosure of exercising that right, so be it
to suspend or fire anyone for that is totally stupid

It was a condition of his employment. And he agreed to it.
What's hard to understand here?
And in any case it's moot because he's baaaack.

MSLSD was looking for a reason to get rid of Overbite! They saw his low ratings, but for some reason they wouldn't get rid of him just because of low ratings!

They just jumped on the political contribution thing and thought 'this was the screw up he was waiting for!'

Trust me, if Overbite had the ratings of O'Reily, Beck or Hannity, this would have led to a slap on the wrist!

Brilliant analysis, Corky.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/0...back-on-the-air-tuesday-night-for-msnbc/71135

MSLSD is dumber than I thought! I guess they like their primetime show to finish behind every other prime time newscast.

Makes perfect business sense!

Brilliant analysis, Corky.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/0...back-on-the-air-tuesday-night-for-msnbc/71135

Forum List

Back