MSNBC’s Cross: ‘I Would Say a Civil War Is Here’

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

MSNBC’s Cross: ‘I Would Say a Civil War Is Here’​

19 Aug 2022 ~~ By Trent Baker

Thursday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” network host Tiffany Cross warned that “a civil war is here” amid violent rhetoric regarding the FBI.
Cross suggested it was time to start “preparing for actual violence” because two people tried “to declare war with FBI field offices.”
“You have millions of people tuning into a propaganda network every night,” Cross outlined. “And then, as if that were not bad enough, that’s an extremist network itself, you have these fringe pop-up outlets from OAN to Newsmax, then you have the social media component. That train has left the station. There is no let’s deal with the rhetoric. At this point, I do think we have to have serious conversations around preparing for actual violence.”
She added, “People keep saying a civil war is coming — I would say a civil war is here. And I don’t mean to be hyperbolic. We can look at what has happened just in the past week alone since all this has happened. We’ve had two people try to declare war with FBI field offices. I don’t think, at this point, we’re going to pack up our bags and go home and sing kumbaya. So, from a law enforcement angle, what would you recommend the infrastructure of the country do? Because not everybody has the security of Capitol Hill.”

Commentary:
It's obvious that Joy Reid does not include and has ignored the violence by Antifa and BLM that looted, torched and murdered in 450 cities during 2020.
Using these terrorists doesn't seem to faze Maoist Democrats Commies when spawning their form of civil war.

Thursday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” network host Tiffany Cross warned that “a civil war is here” amid violent rhetoric regarding the FBI.
Cross suggested it was time to start “preparing for actual violence” because two people tried “to declare war with FBI field offices.”
“You have millions of people tuning into a propaganda network every night,” Cross outlined. “And then, as if that were not bad enough, that’s an extremist network itself, you have these fringe pop-up outlets from OAN to Newsmax, then you have the social media component. That train has left the station. There is no let’s deal with the rhetoric. At this point, I do think we have to have serious conversations around preparing for actual violence.”
She added, “People keep saying a civil war is coming — I would say a civil war is here. And I don’t mean to be hyperbolic. We can look at what has happened just in the past week alone since all this has happened. We’ve had two people try to declare war with FBI field offices. I don’t think, at this point, we’re going to pack up our bags and go home and sing kumbaya. So, from a law enforcement angle, what would you recommend the infrastructure of the country do? Because not everybody has the security of Capitol Hill.”

Commentary:
It's obvious that Joy Reid does not include and has ignored the violence by Antifa and BLM that looted, torched and murdered in 450 cities during 2020.
Using these terrorists doesn't seem to faze Maoist Democrats Commies when spawning their form of civil war.
Yeah. But you fail to take into account that those protests (some turned into riots) were started in response to police shooting unarmed black men in the back with no cause. They didn't start over the bullshit of a "stolen" election or the foaming at the mouth breather "CIVIL WAR!!" because the man who was going to return their vision of America to them got raided by the FBI because at his core, he is fundamentally corrupt.

She's right if she's thinking in terms of Trump having enough support to convince hundreds at least, to take their grievances to the streets with their guns.

And she's right in only going as far as 'predicting' the violence that will be a part of the war when or if it starts.

Trump's window of opportunity is close to being slammed shut by the FBI/DOJ.

They intend to defuse Trump before the coming election, at least to the point where the Dems will be able to survive as a political party.

Yeah. But you fail to take into account that those protests (some turned into riots) were started in response to police shooting unarmed black men in the back with no cause. They didn't start over the bullshit of a "stolen" election or the foaming at the mouth breather "CIVIL WAR!!" because the man who was going to return their vision of America to them got raided by the FBI because at his core, he is fundamentally corrupt.
so burn down the neighborhood because of that?.....i guess they showed those cops.....

The state owned politburo is falling off the map since Trump left. They need a civil war or equivalent to put some bodies in the seats and get some clicks.

For some reason, discussing what color shit Plugs left in the bedsheets each morning is not drawing much of an audience.

These people never cracked a single history book, I'd guess. How can you have war, as in Civil War, without deaths? Usually dead by the thousands, and troop movements. Our last Civil War was never classified as such until actual troop movements and the South beat the North bad at Bull Run. Yeah! Secession isn't Civil War. People being rude isn't Civil War.

When it's Civil War, we'll know it. This ain't it.

Commentary:
Here is the reality.
The Democrat Party's domestic terrorist group BLM has mass murdered 5 dallas policemen and 6 christmas parade participants.
And then there are the over 30 people who were killed during the Democrat Party's race riots in 2020.
Several of the Democrat Cult leaders have called for violence, Pelosi and Waters are couple of them.
The Democrat Party has a huge hate and violence problem.

Here is the reality.
The Democrat Party's domestic terrorist group BLM has mass murdered 5 dallas policemen and 6 christmas parade participants.
And then there are the over 30 people who were killed during the Democrat Party's race riots in 2020.
Several of the Democrat Cult leaders have called for violence, Pelosi and Waters are couple of them.
The Democrat Party has a huge hate and violence problem.
5ysouzvg7qi91.png

just more whataboutism deflection.
Violence during BLM protests was small in proportion to the number of protests, and when there was violence, it was caused by street thugs or right wing instigators.

5ysouzvg7qi91.png

Violence during BLM protests was small in proportion to the number of protests, and when there was violence, it was caused by street thugs or right wing instigators.

Whataboutism is rejected.

It means we're not supposed to notice or remark upon your injustice.

No.

5ysouzvg7qi91.png

is that what they told you to say?....the damage was small?.....tell that to the people who lost their livelihood and those who lost their lives........

It's really more of an insurgency, people who have been manipulated into a misguided combination of rage and paranoia.
When the people whom you're irrationally a-skeered of now become truly enraged, you're going to know about it before some sock puppet on the teevee tells you, dumbfuck.

She's right if she's thinking in terms of Trump having enough support to convince hundreds at least, to take their grievances to the streets with their guns.

And she's right in only going as far as 'predicting' the violence that will be a part of the war when or if it starts.

Trump's window of opportunity is close to being slammed shut by the FBI/DOJ.

They intend to defuse Trump before the coming election, at least to the point where the Dems will be able to survive as a political party.
~~~~~~
If that fails, they will assassinate him. They'll find a patsy set him up and get somebody like FBI-HRT Lon Horiuchi to pull the trigger.
Just like they did in Dallas.

Forum List

Back