Msnbc

That still leaves roughly 295 million people that don't watch Fox News and they're making poor, uninformed decisions on election days because they aren't watching .......... :eusa_whistle:

FoxNews has habit of making every story in the form of something pro-conservative. I don't think the 295 million people are really missing out on much - they don't need their minds made up for them, my criticism against media bias. Thankfully, they were able to research Obama and find out that that heck, he can do a good job.

103 days after his innaguration - his approval ratings are in the 60s, the Democrats are going to have 60 in the Senate and Obama is going to get to choose a Supreme Court Justice. Not bad.

Although I wonder how you Republicans will act when Alabama votes for him in 2012.

Sure, that's how Obama got elected, the people that voted for him REALLY did their homework and came to the conclusion that he'd be a sooper dooper president.

Especially these people:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8[/ame]

And some people stated that they voted for Bush because they felt they would be comfortable having a beer with him. There are uninformed and stupid people on both sides of the aisle.

Everyone with a brain knows MSNBC is just a Leftist propaganda machine and, being Leftists, know nothing about morality. This is yet more proof. What I've always found fascinating is how Libtards hate Microsoft yet watch MSNBC. Strange.

Morality as in torturing people?

Morality as in saving lives by preventing terrorist attacks.

P.S. Your squeaky clean front girl Pelosi knew about it all along and wanted to know what MORE they could do to enhance the interrogations. So the dems pretend to be "tough" when it's convenient for them and "moral" when the political winds blow the other way. You libtards drink too much kool aid to understand that .......

That has yet to be proven. You are taking the word of the perps that the crime they committed had good results. Kind of like a bank robber stating that he did it to help the poor.

When I see gays react this way, it makes me rethink my liberal views on them. Maybe they are just a bunch of faggots who don't deserve to be heard. It's apparent they don't believe anyone can or should have an opinion different than their own.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Fucking idiots,, and these are the guys who put Dumbo in office

Disgusting pigs.and they want to preach morality..

DUMBo left office and bought a house in Dallas...

WHO wants to preach "morality"...??? You mean that everyone must live under YOUR morality???

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live; it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde

MSNBC's highest rated show has about 1.2 million viewers of the mostly liberal persuasion.

FOXNEWS has quadruple the viewers of the mostly conservative persuasion.

Can you please tell me how FOXNEWS wasn't able to put a conservative in office?

MSNBC is doing the same thing FOXNEWS is doing. Every time FOXNEWS put a hit job on Obama and Hillary in 2007 and 2008, not one rightie here complained. But now that MSNBC is doing a hit job on someone who's re-defining the definition of breasts, you guys complain. Wrong as Hell couldn't be wronger.

There's a word for that: HYPOCRITES.

I can tell ya without skipping a heartbeat..Contrary to your indoctrination at KOS, the real truth is "Fox News did not actively campain for any candidate." Fox news was pretty much shunned by most of the candidates.. Brock came once, Hillary came once,, and I don't remember if McCain came at all I know Palin did not... MSNBC news though.. actively campaigned for Brock.

DUMBo left office and bought a house in Dallas...No he's there right now,, you checked out those ears?

WHO wants to preach "morality"...??? You mean that everyone must live under YOUR morality??? Did I say that? Just don't preach yours to me when there's blood on your hands

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live; it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde

;;

i thought that was the gop that put "dumbo" in office....for 8 years...o thats right no one put him in office..he and his cronies stole the vote ...

that should keep your ass fuming most of the day lol

C'mon guys.

MSNBC is a shameless left wing news channel.

FOX News is a shameless right wing news channel.

Neither of them has the power to get anyone elected POTUS. They are both pathetic.

Can we stop acting like one is somehow better or worse than the other?

I challenge you to find a similiar vicious derrogatory interview on Fox News..

Willow tree,

Losing is tough isn't it?

MSNBC is great. FoxNews sucks.

Miss California is a bigot and Olbermann went too far.

People should have the right to have fake boobs.

I know "indecent" or "wrong" aren't words usually used by librals,,, this was indecent. bigoted, and just downright nasty!

Everyone with a brain knows MSNBC is just a Leftist propaganda machine and, being Leftists, know nothing about morality. This is yet more proof. What I've always found fascinating is how Libtards hate Microsoft yet watch MSNBC. Strange.

Morality as in torturing people?

no "morality" as in sucking a babies brains out of his head and then refusing him medical care,, that klnd of morality.. I bet you would let us do abortions by waterboarding.. know what?? you do.. you slosh saline into the unborn enviornment and cause him to die by osmosis. his cells literally explode. did ya know you did that?? in your "moral" nation???

i thought that was the gop that put "dumbo" in office....for 8 years...o thats right no one put him in office..he and his cronies stole the vote ...

that should keep your ass fuming most of the day lol

lol,, funny that you,, who I suppose is a woman,, focused on the dumbo and completely made your self okay with MSNBC treatment of this young lady..btw,, i think he is dumb and has very large ears.. don't you?

DUMBo left office and bought a house in Dallas...No he's there right now,, you checked out those ears?

WHO wants to preach "morality"...??? You mean that everyone must live under YOUR morality??? Did I say that? Just don't preach yours to me when there's blood on your hands

Oscar Wilde

;;

Wow. You just referred to the President of the United States as "dumbo." :cool:

No...I was referring to our former president as DUMB...you know; as in:
pea brain, moron, idiot, blockhead, bonehead, cretin, dimwit, dork, dumbbell, dunce, fool, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, kook, muttonhead, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, out to lunch, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, tomfool, twit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NJXoWATcM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NJXoWATcM[/ame]

Oscar Wilde

;;

No...I was referring to our former president as DUMB...you know; as in:
pea brain, moron, idiot, blockhead, bonehead, cretin, dimwit, dork, dumbbell, dunce, fool, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, kook, muttonhead, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, out to lunch, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, tomfool, twit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NJXoWATcM

I can't help myself... you are DUmb you quoted Crimson White not WillowTree, take it up with him.. but maybe your post will give him an inkling as to why I don't use the term president any longer.. it has to do with lack of respect for all things libral.

While that was a bit overboard, when a public person comes out against the rights of many of our citizens they should expect a response.

Gay Marriage: The Arguments and the Motives
In Defense of Gay Marriage
Arguments for Gay Marriage: Moral and Social Arguments for the Legalization of Gay Marriages

She didn't really "come out against them" she said "we live in a country where we can choose" but, "in my family we belive in marriage between a man and a woman." so in essence she gives us choice,, and Paris Hilton says we have no choice.. so I'm real confused cause I thought librals were the party of choice.. guess not.

While that was a bit overboard, when a public person comes out against the rights of many of our citizens they should expect a response.

Gay Marriage: The Arguments and the Motives
In Defense of Gay Marriage
Arguments for Gay Marriage: Moral and Social Arguments for the Legalization of Gay Marriages

Ummmm this just in, YOUR PRESIDENT and VP are against gay marriage. Now go hold your breath waiting for Olbermann and MSNBC to run something negative about it ..........:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back