Msnbc

Ummmm this just in, YOUR PRESIDENT and VP are against gay marriage. Now go hold your breath waiting for Olbermann and MSNBC to run something negative about it ..........

Allow me my cynics cap, what else can they say. And Joe is Catholic, (as I was raised) and they too often try to stay on good terms with the church. A

And if they are against it then they too are wrong, only you guys call them saints, we liberals sure as hell don't.

Fucking idiots,, and these are the guys who put Dumbo in office

i thought that was the gop that put "dumbo" in office....for 8 years...o thats right no one put him in office..he and his cronies stole the vote ...

that should keep your ass fuming most of the day lol

lol,, funny that you,, who I suppose is a woman,, focused on the dumbo and completely made your self okay with MSNBC treatment of this young lady..btw,, i think he is dumb and has very large ears.. don't you?

Sour grapes sore loser...Pretty much the whole planet thinks at the very least Obama is intelligent and articulate.

So your big comeback is that his ears stick out. Wow! How can anyone trump that?

Pathetic.

i thought that was the gop that put "dumbo" in office....for 8 years...o thats right no one put him in office..he and his cronies stole the vote ...

lol,, funny that you,, who I suppose is a woman,, focused on the dumbo and completely made your self okay with MSNBC treatment of this young lady..btw,, i think he is dumb and has very large ears.. don't you?

Sour grapes sore loser...Pretty much the whole planet thinks at the very least Obama is intelligent and articulate.

So your big comeback is that his ears stick out. Wow! How can anyone trump that?

Pathetic.

There are a lot of intelligent and articulate liars, especially with a teleprompter, how about we demand more important qualities from the President.......

Last edited:

Pathetic.

not quite,, you cornered the market on pathetic with "chimporer" dubya etc etc.. cry me a river

Pathetic.

Articulate doesn't mean intelligence. Con men always talk prettier than a $20 whore, and they always charge more for less.

Pathetic.

not quite,, you cornered the market on pathetic with "chimporer" dubya etc etc.. cry me a river

Woah there pilgrim. I've never issued that adjetive. Ya I thought Bush was a putz and a bit over matched as a president. But I didn't jump him first thing.

Ratchet back the throttle a scoche. Are we in any new wars? Did Obama crash the economy or start the tarp funds? Is Obama the only guy working on the problems we face? Who would you have employed instead of the ones Obama chose?

So you think he is being dishonest? Who exzactly do you think realisticly could do a better job? Do you think McCain would be doing the country better? Why?

I voted for Bush in his first term. I gave him the benefit of the doubt right up til the time when he tried to convince me that an airplane that should have made at least a 75 ft hole made a 12 ft one. I am not stupid. I am a machinist and a pilot. I'm also real good at math and construction. Ya see THAT's what I call a lie....not some simpltons answer about a fuckin blow job. And Cheney...that guy is a major psycopath.

We pretty much all gave Bush a dcouple of years before there was no denying he is a bafoon. Oh well. All this anxt over Obamas first hundred days is rediculous.

Get a grip. He is the president ...he won fair and square..We are going to all have health care ...that is what the majority of people need and voted for. He is not leading us to hell in a handbasket...If he was as evil as you think...trust this...some wacko will stop him. I'm already worried for him with the nut cases out there.

For what its worth I like to think I read people pretty good. I'm sixty and have never been taken down physically or financially...Maybe thats been a lot of luck ..but not all of it. I trust that Obama loves this country. At least give him a couple of years like we gave Bush before you start slitting your wrists.

Last edited:
DUMBo left office and bought a house in Dallas...No he's there right now,, you checked out those ears?

WHO wants to preach "morality"...??? You mean that everyone must live under YOUR morality??? Did I say that? Just don't preach yours to me when there's blood on your hands

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live; it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde

;;

No...I was referring to our former president as DUMB...you know; as in:
pea brain, moron, idiot, blockhead, bonehead, cretin, dimwit, dork, dumbbell, dunce, fool, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, kook, muttonhead, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, out to lunch, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, tomfool, twit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NJXoWATcM

And yet he kept YOUR party dancing to his tune for 8 long years. Exactly what does that say about your team? LMAO

Pathetic.

Woah there pilgrim. I've never issued that adjetive. Ya I thought Bush was a putz and a bit over matched as a president. But I didn't jump him first thing.

Ratchet back the throttle a scoche. Are we in any new wars? Did Obama crash the economy or start the tarp funds? Is Obama the only guy working on the problems we face? Who would you have emplyed instead of the ones Obama chose?

So you think he is being dishonest? Who exzactly do you think realisticly could do a better job? Do you think McCain would be doing the country better? Why?

I voted for Bush in his first term. I gave him the benefit of the doubt right up til the time when he tried to convince me that an airplane that should have made at least a 75 ft hole mand a 12 ft one. I am not stupid. I am a machinist and a pilot. I'm also real good at math and construction. Ya see THAT's what I call a lie....not some simpltons answer about a fuckin blow job. And Cheney...that guy is a major psycopath.

We pretty much all gave Bush a dcouple of years before there was no denying he is a bafoon. Oh well. All this anxt over Obamas first hundred days is rediculous. Don't bullshit with me buddrow.. I've posted clips of the protests and riots on President Bush's inauguration day (1st one) throwing eggs at his car,, he and Mrs. Bush didn't have the luxury of getting out to walk.. And that insane hate filled display at the most recent coronation was just flat out classless.. so again cry me a river.

Get a grip. He is the president ...he won fair and square..We are going to all have health care ...that is what the majority of people need and voted for. He is not leading us to hell in a handbasket..yes he is.If he was as evil as you think...trust this...some wacko will stop him. I'm already worried for him with the nut cases out there. He's all your's

For what its worth I like to think I read people pretty good. I'm sixty and have never been taken down physically or financially...Maybe thats been a lot of luck ..but not all of it. I trust that Obama loves this country. At least give him a couple of years like we gave Bush before you start slitting your wrists.
See? I don't and you didn't give President Bush two years,, go find the videos of his first inauguration.. it was downhill from there

but anyway,s enjoy your time in power,, me I'm going to show my "patriotism" :lol:

• CEO Roger Ailes was formerly a media/image consultant for Republican Presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush. Controversy was generated in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks on New York City, when it was revealed that Roger Ailes was sending political advice via "back channel messages" to the Bush administration through its chief political aide, Karl Rove. According to Bob Woodward, in his book Bush At War, the messages consisted of warnings that the American public would quickly lose support for the Bush administration unless it employed "the harshest measures possible" in response to the 9/11 attacks.

• George W. Bush's cousin, John Prescott Ellis, was Fox News' projection team manager during the general election of 2000. After speaking numerous times on election night with his cousins George and Jeb,[24] Ellis, at 2:16 AM, reversed Fox News' call for Florida as a state won by Al Gore. Critics allege this was a premature decision, given the impossibly razor-thin margin (officially 537 of 5.9 million votes[25]), which created the "lasting impression that Bush 'won' the White House - and all the legal wrangling down in Florida is just a case of Democratic 'snippiness'."[26] Others note that, by this reasoning, Fox News and the other networks were even more premature in initially calling the state for Gore, a call made while polls were still open, probably depressing voter turnout for Bush. In addition, other networks reversed their decisions and retracted their calls for Gore before Fox News did so.[27]

While promoting his memoir, What Happened, Scott McClellan, former White House Press Secretary (2003–2006) for President George W. Bush stated on the July 25, 2008 edition of MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews that the Bush White House routinely gave talking points to Fox News commentators — but not journalists — in order to influence discourse and content.[59] McClellan stated that these talking points were not issued to provide the public with news, but were issued to provide Fox News commentators with issues and perspectives favorable to the White House and Republican Party.[59]
McClellan later apologized to Fox News commentator, Bill O'Reilly for not responding to Matthews' suggestion that "Bill" or "Sean" received the talking points; McClellan said he had no personal knowledge that O'Reilly ever received the talking points. Furthermore he pointed out "the way a couple of questions were phrased in that interview along with my response left things open to interpretation and I should not have let that happen".[60]
Many people, including MSNBC's Keith Olbermann, have often cited McClellan's interview with Chris Matthews as proof that Fox News is biased.[61] Olbermann, a frequent critic of President Bush as well as Fox News, said on his July 25, 2008 show:
“ It is one of those things you kind of assumed to have been true all along, and yet you are shocked when the hard confirmation actually shows up on your door. Our fourth story tonight: From the former White House press secretary himself, word that the Bush White House routinely sent, and as far as we know, still sends literal talking points to Fox News for its primetime propagandists. Bill O‘Reilly, Sean Hannity and the others spout, as if ventriloquist dummies, as if they had thought of it themselves, as if they had come to those opinions independently, as if there had been a process that was either fair or balanced.[62]

• CEO Roger Ailes was formerly a media/image consultant for Republican Presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush. Controversy was generated in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks on New York City, when it was revealed that Roger Ailes was sending political advice via "back channel messages" to the Bush administration through its chief political aide, Karl Rove. According to Bob Woodward, in his book Bush At War, the messages consisted of warnings that the American public would quickly lose support for the Bush administration unless it employed "the harshest measures possible" in response to the 9/11 attacks.

• George W. Bush's cousin, John Prescott Ellis, was Fox News' projection team manager during the general election of 2000. After speaking numerous times on election night with his cousins George and Jeb,[24] Ellis, at 2:16 AM, reversed Fox News' call for Florida as a state won by Al Gore. Critics allege this was a premature decision, given the impossibly razor-thin margin (officially 537 of 5.9 million votes[25]), which created the "lasting impression that Bush 'won' the White House - and all the legal wrangling down in Florida is just a case of Democratic 'snippiness'."[26] Others note that, by this reasoning, Fox News and the other networks were even more premature in initially calling the state for Gore, a call made while polls were still open, probably depressing voter turnout for Bush. In addition, other networks reversed their decisions and retracted their calls for Gore before Fox News did so.[27]

While promoting his memoir, What Happened, Scott McClellan, former White House Press Secretary (2003–2006) for President George W. Bush stated on the July 25, 2008 edition of MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews that the Bush White House routinely gave talking points to Fox News commentators — but not journalists — in order to influence discourse and content.[59] McClellan stated that these talking points were not issued to provide the public with news, but were issued to provide Fox News commentators with issues and perspectives favorable to the White House and Republican Party.[59]
McClellan later apologized to Fox News commentator, Bill O'Reilly for not responding to Matthews' suggestion that "Bill" or "Sean" received the talking points; McClellan said he had no personal knowledge that O'Reilly ever received the talking points. Furthermore he pointed out "the way a couple of questions were phrased in that interview along with my response left things open to interpretation and I should not have let that happen".[60]
Many people, including MSNBC's Keith Olbermann, have often cited McClellan's interview with Chris Matthews as proof that Fox News is biased.[61] Olbermann, a frequent critic of President Bush as well as Fox News, said on his July 25, 2008 show:
“ It is one of those things you kind of assumed to have been true all along, and yet you are shocked when the hard confirmation actually shows up on your door. Our fourth story tonight: From the former White House press secretary himself, word that the Bush White House routinely sent, and as far as we know, still sends literal talking points to Fox News for its primetime propagandists. Bill O‘Reilly, Sean Hannity and the others spout, as if ventriloquist dummies, as if they had thought of it themselves, as if they had come to those opinions independently, as if there had been a process that was either fair or balanced.[62]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel_controversies

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMyAuzKOSSE[/ame]

Did ya get that? The TruthMatters?????

Scott McClellan is a little weasel.

Last edited:
I guess Miss California was suppose to LIE. All she did was TELL THE truth about how she felt. Why don't they massacre the person that asked her the question?

Who watches this nutcase anyway?

Pathetic.

There are a lot of intelligent and articulate liars, especially with a teleprompter, how about we demand more important qualities from the President.......

Yes we do.

That's why we elected Obama.

Oh, please get a grip.

The bigoted Miss California brought it on herself.

People should be able to marry whoever they want, and they should be able to get fake boobs if they want to.

Thank God for MSNBC. Somebody has to counter the BS on FoxNews.

When will msnbc report that Obama has the same opinion ? .....:eusa_whistle:

They have reported it many times.

Where have you been?

Then why aren't the faggots like Perez Hilton and their ilk calling Obama a stupid Bitch? I mean Obama must be a stupid little bitch if he's against gay marriage, right? These people are a disgrace. I'm starting to understand why some people have a real problem with them. I never had, but the more they open their mouths for things other than sucking cock, the more of a problem I'm starting to have.

Pathetic.

Articulate yes; intelligent, I'm not so sure. I'd say he's more like a kid in a candy store with an unlimited credit card that someone else is going to have to pay the bill for.

Forum List

Back