Msnbc

Morality as in torturing people?

Morality as in saving lives by preventing terrorist attacks.

P.S. Your squeaky clean front girl Pelosi knew about it all along and wanted to know what MORE they could do to enhance the interrogations. So the dems pretend to be "tough" when it's convenient for them and "moral" when the political winds blow the other way. You libtards drink too much kool aid to understand that .......

That has yet to be proven. You are taking the word of the perps that the crime they committed had good results. Kind of like a bank robber stating that he did it to help the poor.

She was one of the heads of the committee, but didn't know, you're laughable. How about you "prove" 1/100th of the shit you blame Bush for .........:lol:

Willow tree,

Losing is tough isn't it?

MSNBC is great. FoxNews sucks.

Miss California is a bigot and Olbermann went too far.

People should have the right to have fake boobs.

I know "indecent" or "wrong" aren't words usually used by librals,,, this was indecent. bigoted, and just downright nasty!

Oh, please get a grip.

The bigoted Miss California brought it on herself.

People should be able to marry whoever they want, and they should be able to get fake boobs if they want to.

Thank God for MSNBC. Somebody has to counter the BS on FoxNews.

Willow tree,

I know "indecent" or "wrong" aren't words usually used by librals,,, this was indecent. bigoted, and just downright nasty!

Oh, please get a grip.

People should be able to marry whoever they want, and they should be able to get fake boobs if they want to.

When will msnbc report that Obama has the same opinion ? .....:eusa_whistle:

Oh, please get a grip.

They have reported it many times.

Where have you been?

Oh, please get a grip.

They have reported it many times.

Where have you been?

They just left out the demonizing, sooper .....

Oh, please get a grip.

When will msnbc report that Obama and Biden have the same opinion ? .....:eusa_whistle:

Don't tell MSNBC but
emoticon_ShiftyEyes.gif
I think they both may have fake boobs too.
:eusa_shhh:

Willow tree,

Oh, please get a grip.

well as I recall I challenged you guys to post anything from fox that was anywhere near as piggish as MSNBC apprears to be here.. so far,, nada.. so you get a grip and I don't think God would go anywhere near msnbc

Fucking idiots,, and these are the guys who put Dumbo in office

Disgusting pigs.and they want to preach morality..

Everyone with a brain knows MSNBC is just a Leftist propaganda machine and, being Leftists, know nothing about morality. This is yet more proof. What I've always found fascinating is how Libtards hate Microsoft yet watch MSNBC. Strange.

Morality as in torturing people?

stop bringing up clinton and his 8 years of rendition.....

Oh, please get a grip.

well as I recall I challenged you guys to post anything from fox that was anywhere near as piggish as MSNBC apprears to be here.. so far,, nada.. so you get a grip and I don't think God would go anywhere near msnbc

Almost everything Fox reports is piggish.

You are just blind to it.

Oh, please get a grip.

Show me where anyone on Fox said anything like this about a Republican Candidate. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc[/ame]

Show me where anyone on Fox said anything like this about a Republican Candidate. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc[/ame]

The jackass can't do it! Or he wudda :lol::lol:

Oh, please get a grip.

Show me!

Show me!

"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me.
I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."

- U.S. Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver
The Origin of Missouri as the "Show-me" State.​

missourF.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back