MSNBC to Greta: YOU'RE FIRED

She was a Fox Barbie for a long time. Hard to get past that.

Megyn Kelly was coked up when she interviewed Putin. That was dumb.

She asked silly questions, too, double!

Megyn Kelly was coked up when she interviewed Putin. That was dumb.

She asked silly questions, too, double!
Trump recognized Megyn as a propped up cardboard retarded bimbo long ago, and he was right.
She doesn't have chops of her own. She is an actress who reads what other people give her.

When she lost her support structure at fox, she ceased to be relevant, because she doesn't have sufficient wit to make it on her own.

Greta will do fine wherever she goes. I think she hoped to help create a change at MSNBC, I think she thought she had support to do that.

Obviously she was wrong. But Greta actually has wit and intelligence, and is devoted to real journalism and the law of the land. She's honorable and intelligent, and is driven to share information and knowledge. She's not driven by narcissism. She'll be aok.

Greta? A Barbie? You need to have your eyes checked dude....... Or has it been that long? :dunno:

Technically, yes. You have to stand way back for her to fit the criteria, or perhaps change the head, but I don't think Fox had another category to put blonds in.

Greta? A Barbie? You need to have your eyes checked dude....... Or has it been that long? :dunno:

Technically, yes. You have to stand way back for her to fit the criteria, or perhaps change the head, but I don't think Fox had another category to put blonds in.
If you say so........ But then again you have a specific political bias........ Biases have a strong tendency to color one's reasoning so it's understandable from a purely psychological standpoint.

Forum List

Back