MSNBC renamed, Tingling Leg Cable

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Obama needs TLC

Ah... sweet memories, who can forget that special moment during the presidential primaries when after an Obama speech, Kieth Olberman and Chris Mathews were discussing it and Chris still overcome with delirious excitement described a tingle up his leg.

In all fairness to Chris Mathews the quote is, "My, I felt this thrill go up my leg".... to that.... "special place".... I suppose.....:lol:

Is there any doubt that the MSNBC News cable station (TLC) is totally in the Obama Bag of Tricks and Illusions, to this very day? Can anyone honestly argue that this news (?) channel has zero credibility ?...:eusa_shifty:

What could explain... this sham of a news network, perhaps it's the fact that MSNBC is owned by General Electric and GE is slated to receive 646 billion over 8 years in bailout money from the Obama 2010 budget plan....:question:

Obama’s hidden bailout of General Electric | Washington Examiner[/url]

All Tingling Leg Cable (ATLC) would be more appropriate I suppose...:lol:

:night:

Don't mind me, just came to interrupt this circle jerk.
well, one would assume you, of all people, would understand what a circle jerk was
confusing though that you think this is one
so maybe you dont

Setting aside the strange insinuation,

Circle Jerk
3.) When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

What a lineup MSNBC has that is totally in love with Obama.Mathews,Olberman,Shultz,Maddow. They don't have any critical comments about this guy at all. The United States will be filing for bankruptcy before the Obama term is up and they can't find anything wrong with what he's doing. Oh by the way what exactly has he done so far that has earned him the title of the best President ever.

well, one would assume you, of all people, would understand what a circle jerk was
so maybe you dont

Setting aside the strange insinuation,

Circle Jerk
3.) When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

Interesting, MSNBC is mentioned and you are reminded of, circle jerk...mmmm?:lol:

All Tingling Leg Cable (ATLC) would be more appropriate I suppose...:lol:

:night:

so maybe you dont

I know what you meant, you perverted douche bag.
You went and neg. rep.ed me
no, that's not a metaphor. This is over the current, my friend.

It seems as though you're the dull one.

so maybe you dont

I know what you meant, you perverted douche bag.
You went and neg. rep.ed me
no, that's not a metaphor. This is over the current, my friend.

It seems as though you're the dull one.
whine some more

What a lineup MSNBC has that is totally in love with Obama.Mathews,Olberman,Shultz,Maddow. They don't have any critical comments about this guy at all. The United States will be filing for bankruptcy before the Obama term is up and they can't find anything wrong with what he's doing. Oh by the way what exactly has he done so far that has earned him the title of the best President ever.

Olbermann is definitely not the most courageous one, but Rachel Maddow loves to have opposing viewpoints on, it's just that they are often too scared to come on her show.

But overall, I don't think you listen to them enough because Olbermann, Rachel and Schultz have criticized the president recently... That's the funny thing. Progressives make their discontent known, where as conservatives carry other people's water...

(Limbaugh greets Democrats as liberators | Media Matters for America)

Olbermann is definitely not the most courageous one, but Rachel Maddow loves to have opposing viewpoints on, it's just that they are often too scared to come on her show.

But overall, I don't think you listen to them enough because Olbermann, Rachel and Schultz have criticized the president recently... That's the funny thing. Progressives make their discontent known, where as conservatives carry other people's water...

(Limbaugh greets Democrats as liberators | Media Matters for America)

Hi, first time we've crossed swords or light sabers if you prefer..

Olberman, I can last about 10 seconds, to much arrogance and froth.

Maddow , if I drop by and she has one of those guests you speak of, I actually find her interesting.

Schulz, he's like the anti-Hannity, without the humor, to much of a one trick pony, just like Hannity you can catch him once a week and get a whole weeks opinion. Although I do like Hannity's All American Panel

Mathews, I can watch him everyday, he just plain humors me mostly, I like when he says he's independent, he can't possibly believe anyone believes him, it just cracks me up.

Last edited:

Maddow , if I drop by and she has one of those guests you speak of, I actually find her interesting.

Schulz, he's like the anti-Hannity, without the humor, to much of a one trick pony, just like Hannity you can catch him once a week and get a whole weeks opinion. Although I do like Hannity's All American Panel

Mathews, I can watch him everyday, he just plain humors me mostly, I like when he says he's independent, he can't possibly believe anyone believes him, it just cracks me up.

I podcast Olbermann and Maddow. I do enjoy their shows, but I realize that Keith makes no effort to present the other side's argument, and Rachel only does that against non pundits (say a Tom Ridge), which makes it very rare.

Swashbuckle away!

I podcast Olbermann and Maddow. I do enjoy their shows, but I realize that Keith makes no effort to present the other side's argument, and Rachel only does that against non pundits (say a Tom Ridge), which makes it very rare.

Swashbuckle away!

I'd gladly swash buckle away if there was something swash buckle over, so far we've been far to reasonable, hey, what's that about?. I'm sure to write a thread we could cross swords over. In the mean time, I guess we could sharpen our weapons>:lol:

Swashbuckle away!

I'd gladly swash buckle away if there was something swash buckle over, so far we've been far to reasonable, hey, what's that about?. I'm sure to write a thread we could cross swords over. In the mean time, I guess we could sharpen our weapons>:lol:

There always is something to swashbuckle over... we can always invent a fake controversy like Republicans do all the time, or fight to show how bogus that controversy is!

Swashbuckle away!

There always is something to swashbuckle over... we can always invent a fake controversy like Republicans do all the time, or fight to show how bogus that controversy is!
ROFLMAO

yeah, the GOP invents things like "man made global warming"

LOL

Swashbuckle away!

With a statement like that it's guaranteed, I'll squash buckle you...:lol:

Forum List

Back