MSNBC renamed, Tingling Leg Cable

Don't mind me, just came to interrupt this circle jerk.
well, one would assume you, of all people, would understand what a circle jerk was
confusing though that you think this is one
so maybe you dont

Setting aside the strange insinuation,

Circle Jerk
3.) When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

and exactly how did you interrupt the stroking of genitals....:lol:

have fun, just be careful not to put an eye out....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well, one would assume you, of all people, would understand what a circle jerk was
confusing though that you think this is one
so maybe you dont

Setting aside the strange insinuation,

Circle Jerk
3.) When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

and exactly how did you interrupt the stroking of genitals....:lol:

have fun, just be careful not to put an eye out....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poor Anco, got blistered...:lol:

Obama needs TLC

Ah... sweet memories, who can forget that special moment during the presidential primaries when after an Obama speech, Kieth Olberman and Chris Mathews were discussing it and Chris still overcome with delirious excitement described a tingle up his leg.

In all fairness to Chris Mathews the quote is, "My, I felt this thrill go up my leg".... to that.... "special place".... I suppose.....:lol:

Is there any doubt that the MSNBC News cable station (TLC) is totally in the Obama Bag of Tricks and Illusions, to this very day? Can anyone honestly argue that this news (?) channel has zero credibility ?...:eusa_shifty:

What could explain... this sham of a news network, perhaps it's the fact that MSNBC is owned by General Electric and GE is slated to receive 646 billion over 8 years in bailout money from the Obama 2010 budget plan....:question:

Obama’s hidden bailout of General Electric | Washington Examiner[/url]

Last night Chris Mathews had Sen. Snowe on his show and in introducing her let slip his true feelings about the administration. He thanked her for voting for the Health care reform bill that was coming out of the Senate Finance committee. He quickly realized what he did and tried to cover his mistake. What he wanted to say was Thank you for coming on the show.It's amazing how much the MSNBC crew all down the line praise the President and can't seem to find anything to be critical of.

Obama needs TLC

Ah... sweet memories, who can forget that special moment during the presidential primaries when after an Obama speech, Kieth Olberman and Chris Mathews were discussing it and Chris still overcome with delirious excitement described a tingle up his leg.

In all fairness to Chris Mathews the quote is, "My, I felt this thrill go up my leg".... to that.... "special place".... I suppose.....:lol:

Is there any doubt that the MSNBC News cable station (TLC) is totally in the Obama Bag of Tricks and Illusions, to this very day? Can anyone honestly argue that this news (?) channel has zero credibility ?...:eusa_shifty:

What could explain... this sham of a news network, perhaps it's the fact that MSNBC is owned by General Electric and GE is slated to receive 646 billion over 8 years in bailout money from the Obama 2010 budget plan....:question:

Last night Chris Mathews had Sen. Snowe on his show and in introducing her let slip his true feelings about the administration. He thanked her for voting for the Health care reform bill that was coming out of the Senate Finance committee. He quickly realized what he did and tried to cover his mistake. What he wanted to say was Thank you for coming on the show.It's amazing how much the MSNBC crew all down the line praise the President and can't seem to find anything to be critical of.

There's some expression of buttering, bread, and sides, that eludes me now. So, I'll just go with who writes the checks.( that's all I got)

Obama needs TLC

I love it when someone knows only one single fact about someone, and feels compelled to state that one single fact whenever that person's name comes up.

Amusingly enough, I think it makes them feel "informed".

Doug

Forum List

Back