This is what balls, intellect and honestly looks like

Plato warned of the danger of taking actors seriously. The Romans considered them on the level with prostitutes and gladiators and banned them from public functions.

Outside a few exaggerations all points were nuts. Hollywood once had character, this bunch is beyond pathetic. It's not all bad, I watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood yesterday. Bravo man. I declare a man-crush to go along with Heston and Eastwood, and that's Brad Pitt.

Actors are idiots. That's why they are actors. If they knew anything, they would be doing research, or designing products, or building stuff.

They don't do any of that. The best they can do, is 'act' like a character which does all those things.

Outside a few exaggerations all points were nuts. Hollywood once had character, this bunch is beyond pathetic. It's not all bad, I watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood yesterday. Bravo man. I declare a man-crush to go along with Heston and Eastwood, and that's Brad Pitt.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is an exceptional movie. I watched it twice. Lots of subtlety there.

America stands for the $$$$$ first and foremost. He with the most wins and even gets away with bad things. And you $$$ worshippers are now ripping on the some of the Uber wealthy you so love to worship....hypocrites big time.

Forum List

Back