MSNBC Morning Joe is a SICK SHOW!!!

Though it pains me to tune in at all to MSNBC, I occasionally catch a few minutes of Joe Scarborough just to see if he has yet completely lost his mind. I suspect him to be quite near that inevitable end.

That stupid bastard, his bleached blonde co-host and their habitually stacked deck of liberal panelists are so blatantly biased against President Trump that they cannot see the obvious justification of his attacks on corruption within government agencies, disrespect of the Constitution by government officials (and his predecessor), the criminality of the Clintons or the massive FAKE NEWS MOVEMENT of which MSNBC is an integral part.

Their main problem is that President Trump is succeeding. He is making America great again. He is demolishing the damage done by that incompetent POTUS 44 that we suffered through for 8 years...and continue to suffer from by way of his insistence upon spear heading the resistance and his futile attempts to remain relevant.

They are currently touting the Fire and Fury book that has been denounced basically as fiction and garbage by many of their mainstream media buddies that have previous knowledge of the author and put credence in the denials by many of those quoted in the tabloid publication.

Basically, Morning Joe exemplifies the fear and frustrations now embedded within liberals who have actually realized that Trump is doing what he promised to do. THAT has been heretofore absent in the Office of the President. Liberals expect to be lied to and led by compliant, suitably corrupt swamp dwellers.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!
You want us to go along with your premise that any criticism of Trump is either "Fake News" or frustration about Trump's supposed success. Further, you want us to think that President Obama was either corrupt or a failure or both.

Allow me to ask then, what is the number one, platinum plated, undisputed piece of gospel true evidence that you're right about anything?
No. Some criticisms of Trump are warranted. Yes, Obama and his admin were corrupt and Obama IS a failure!

No matter what proof I present for any claim I might make, you will deny it or the authenticity of the source. That is the favorite 'debate' tactic of liberals. If that fails, you will call me Nazi or racist.

You give yourself away above in describing Trump's success as 'supposed'. It is blatantly obvious that the stock market is sky rocketing, the economy is exploding upward, unemployment is down, home ownership is up,....deny all of those.
I'm sorry but I don't traffic in "fake news" and deflection. Could you just answer my question? What is the one sterling piece of evidence that President Obama was a failure?
He never in 8 years achieved a full year of economic growth exceeding 3%. That was a failure.

He amassed more debt in 8 years than did all other 43 Presidents before him combined. That was a massive failure.

He bowed down to foreign leaders. That was a failure.

He released 5 captive, known terrorists in exchange for one captive, treasonous, piece of shit deserter. That was a failure.

He and Holder smuggled weapons into Mexico and caused the death of a USA border agent. That was a failure.

He and Hillary ignored calls for help by a US Ambassador and others in Benghazi, resulting in the murder of four US citizens. That was a failure.

He blamed the Benghazi terrorist attack on a video. That was a failure.

He said repeatedly, "You can keep your doctor!" That was a failure.

He said that insurance costs would go down. That was a failure.

He and Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Iran. That was a failure.

He gave Iran $150 BILLION ransom money. That was a failure.

I could go on and on for days.

You want us to go along with your premise that any criticism of Trump is either "Fake News" or frustration about Trump's supposed success. Further, you want us to think that President Obama was either corrupt or a failure or both.

Allow me to ask then, what is the number one, platinum plated, undisputed piece of gospel true evidence that you're right about anything?
No. Some criticisms of Trump are warranted. Yes, Obama and his admin were corrupt and Obama IS a failure!

No matter what proof I present for any claim I might make, you will deny it or the authenticity of the source. That is the favorite 'debate' tactic of liberals. If that fails, you will call me Nazi or racist.

You give yourself away above in describing Trump's success as 'supposed'. It is blatantly obvious that the stock market is sky rocketing, the economy is exploding upward, unemployment is down, home ownership is up,....deny all of those.
I'm sorry but I don't traffic in "fake news" and deflection. Could you just answer my question? What is the one sterling piece of evidence that President Obama was a failure?
There would be no trump If there was no Obama...
So you're blaming Obama for Trump?
No I’m blaming progressives, they voted in the half white Obama thinking he was a savior. They could’ve not been more wrong… As a result the country elected a non-career politician. Anything the damages the federal government is a good thing
"The half-white Obama"? Your judgment is predicated on your own ignorant, jackassed prejudice. Your parents failed in their effort to raise a good man. They produced a personality decent people would scrape from the soles of their shoes.

Though it pains me to tune in at all to MSNBC, I occasionally catch a few minutes of Joe Scarborough just to see if he has yet completely lost his mind. I suspect him to be quite near that inevitable end.

That stupid bastard, his bleached blonde co-host and their habitually stacked deck of liberal panelists are so blatantly biased against President Trump that they cannot see the obvious justification of his attacks on corruption within government agencies, disrespect of the Constitution by government officials (and his predecessor), the criminality of the Clintons or the massive FAKE NEWS MOVEMENT of which MSNBC is an integral part.

Their main problem is that President Trump is succeeding. He is making America great again. He is demolishing the damage done by that incompetent POTUS 44 that we suffered through for 8 years...and continue to suffer from by way of his insistence upon spear heading the resistance and his futile attempts to remain relevant.

They are currently touting the Fire and Fury book that has been denounced basically as fiction and garbage by many of their mainstream media buddies that have previous knowledge of the author and put credence in the denials by many of those quoted in the tabloid publication.

Basically, Morning Joe exemplifies the fear and frustrations now embedded within liberals who have actually realized that Trump is doing what he promised to do. THAT has been heretofore absent in the Office of the President. Liberals expect to be lied to and led by compliant, suitably corrupt swamp dwellers.

He never in 8 years achieved a full year of economic growth exceeding 3%. That was a failure.

He amassed more debt in 8 years than did all other 43 Presidents before him combined. That was a massive failure.

He released 5 captive, known terrorists in exchange for one captive, treasonous, piece of shit deserter. That was a failure.

He and Holder smuggled weapons into Mexico and caused the death of a USA border agent. That was a failure.

He and Hillary ignored calls for help by a US Ambassador and others in Benghazi, resulting in the murder of four US citizens. That was a failure.

So you think he lied and that amounts to failure. You think he followed prescribed methods negotiated in treaties and that amounts to failure. You think he did not improve the economy after the financial crisis of 2008 and that amounts to failure.

All that and yet you think Trump is a success? Pardon my incredulity but it makes one wonder how your conclusions can be taken seriously.

So you think he lied and that amounts to failure. You think he followed prescribed methods negotiated in treaties and that amounts to failure. You think he did not improve the economy after the financial crisis of 2008 and that amounts to failure.

All that and yet you think Trump is a success? Pardon my incredulity but it makes one wonder how your conclusions can be taken seriously.
Failure to republicans represent cutting the unemployment in half ,,75 straight months of 6 digit job gains and a great stock market Wonder how trump would do handed the same economy bush gave Obama

No I’m blaming progressives, they voted in the half white Obama thinking he was a savior. They could’ve not been more wrong… As a result the country elected a non-career politician. Anything the damages the federal government is a good thing
"The half-white Obama"? Your judgment is predicated on your own ignorant, jackassed prejudice. Your parents failed in their effort to raise a good man. They produced a personality decent people would scrape from the soles of their shoes.
Don't get me started on Obama's failure as our first black President. He increased the racial divide rather than bring people together. He turned blacks against whites and blacks against police, all the while ignoring the black on black killings in his adopted home town of Chicago where he polished his community organizing skills. Obama sat in a pew at the racist Jerimiah Wright's Church of Hatred and Racism for nearly 20 years.

The above represents another of Barry's massive FAILURES!

Barack Hussein Obama is and has long been a worthless piece of shit.

Don't get me started on Obama's failure as our first black President. He increased the racial divide rather than bring people together. He turned blacks against whites and blacks against police, all the while ignoring the black on black killings in his adopted home town of Chicago where he polished his community organizing skills. Obama sat in a pew at the racist Jerimiah Wright's Church of Hatred and Racism for nearly 20 years.

...and he’s only half black. Lol

You have an uncanny ability to spin yourself out of having to respond honestly and intelligently. My grandmother was right. I should never try to reason with a fool.

Says a control freak. Lol

...and he’s only half black. Lol
One drop of black blood and one is black.

And Trump loves the black folk LOL racist POS

And Trump loves the black folk LOL racist POS
If Obama loved black folks, he would have improved their condition in the US instead of maintaining their poverty level, increasing their rate of unemployment, ignoring the black on black killings in his hometown, increasing their racist attitude toward whites, exacerbating their fear and hatred of police, encouraging the assassination of police officers....

Yes, indeed! Obama is a goddamned sorry piece of shit!

President Trump has done more for the black community in his first year than Obama could ever dream of doing for anybody. To say that Trump is racist is to parrot the liberal talking points which are nothing more than daily additions to instructions from the top of the party and the liberal fake news media regarding which lies to promote.

President Trump has done more for the black community in his first year than Obama could ever dream of doing for anybody.

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393-min.jpg

What exactly did Trump do for his favorite blacks?

I mean aside from looking for a few good men among neo-nazis in Charlottesville.

They are the two stupidest people on cable TV..............hands down!

President Trump has done more for the black community in his first year than Obama could ever dream of doing for anybody.

I mean aside from looking for a few good men among neo-nazis in Charlottesville.
If you can read, read this.

Trump's real record on race may surprise you

Will it tell me what Trump did in his first year as a president for his favorite blacks?

Will it tell me what Trump did in his first year as a president for his favorite blacks?
Read it and see, dufus.

I am unaware who his favorite blacks might be and I expect that you are as well. The point is that he has done more good things for the black community in his first year in office than Obama did in eight.

Read it and see, dufus.

I am unaware who his favorite blacks might be and I expect that you are as well. The point is that he has done more good things for the black community in his first year in office than Obama did in eight.

I did - nothing.

He hasn’t done shit.

Forum List

Back