Snopes biased?

In investigating the claim that Trump doesn't know the words to the National Anthem

Snopes declared it False and provided video evidence of Trump singing the entire song

FACT CHECK: Does Donald Trump Not Know the Words to the National Anthem?
Defending Trump more than 0 times doesn't make them not biased, it makes them less blatantly obviously biased.

I have posted three specific cases in this thread where Snopes refuted misinformation against Trump

It they are biased against him, why wouldn't they just ignore the story?

In investigating the claim that Trump doesn't know the words to the National Anthem

Snopes declared it False and provided video evidence of Trump singing the entire song

Defending Trump more than 0 times doesn't make them not biased, it makes them less blatantly obviously biased.

I have posted three specific cases in this thread where Snopes refuted misinformation against Trump

Yes, and three is more than zero, which makes my statement correct. None of the three cases were important, and they were things people could figure out on their own, meaning there was no point in lying about them. Besides, ignoring stories means fewer clicks.

Yes, and three is more than zero, which makes my statement correct. None of the three cases were important, and they were things people could figure out on their own, meaning there was no point in lying about them. Besides, ignoring stories means fewer clicks.

Seems Snopes is providing President Trump the same defense against "fake news" and inaccurate stories that they provided other Presidents

I provided three cases where they defended Trump against fake claims. I can find more
Can you provide ONE case where Snopes posted fake information against Trump?

Seems Snopes is providing President Trump the same defense against "fake news" and inaccurate stories that they provided other Presidents

I provided three cases where they defended Trump against fake claims. I can find more
Can you provide ONE case where Snopes posted fake information against Trump?
I doubt it. They're probably waiting for something serious rather than the playground rumors you posted.

I'm not sure, I don't read Snopes. They could have, but I never claimed they did or didn't.

gplus1258257068.jpg

Forum List

Back