MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor P

the right likes topretend the wealthy are so put upon in this country.

they cry great big crockadile tears fro them daily.

then they call poor people lazy.

fucking class warfare assholes

Right you are! Then, they TRY and blame the poor for creating the class warfare, and some idiots buy it hook, line and sinker.

Not very smart are you? The conservatives blame the president for creating class warfare.

I think you bought it hook, line, and sinker, dude. :eusa_whistle:

Because the King taxed them in order to provide perks for his preferred minority. Nothing really all that different now other than it's a different minority being shown the favoritism.
It's no more "fair". It's just that this minority isn't a privileged few with royal blood, it is 47% of the voters.

You mean the voters who are not going to have the means to vote this election, which primarily vote democratic? What is democratic about taking ones right to vote away?

No one wants to take the vote away from anyone who has the legal right to vote. All we ask is that you show that you are, in fact eligible.
As far as voter ID laws hurting Democrats.... Do democrats have a lock on poverty in this country? Why are they less able to procure a photo ID?

Call it what you will but it still accounts for a poll tax on those with very little means to begin with. Read my sig below, that is my belief not just a slogan!

btw thanks for the thumbs down on my rep - again:badgrin: Big whoop!

is voting designed to make government operations more fair?
Yes it is. It is not, however designed to favor one class over another simply because they have more votes. We are a Constitutional Republic specifically to be fair to all classes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAGH

dear idiot voting does just that.

If there are more people in one class than another that class gets the majority of representation.

That is how it is designed
You're forgetting about that pesky Constitution, as usual. Gets in your way all the time, doesn't it?

the right likes topretend the wealthy are so put upon in this country.

they cry great big crockadile tears fro them daily.

then they call poor people lazy.

fucking class warfare assholes

Right you are! Then, they TRY and blame the poor for creating the class warfare, and some idiots buy it hook, line and sinker.

Not very smart are you? The conservatives blame the president for creating class warfare.

I think you bought it hook, line, and sinker, dude. :eusa_whistle:

and your a fucking idiot.

Let's take a poor person from another country
who lives in a tin shack with no running water
and who has to eat road kill to survive and bring
them here to a "poor" persons home.

Give me a break....

Why worry about another country when we have plenty of problems here in this country that was brought on by the 1% elite, BUT being blamed on the poor and middle class?

How did the 1% elite make you poor? You do realize that without that 1%, you would be poorer, don't you?

It's called hoarding. Heck they even made "un-reality sitcoms" out of hoarding.

How's that? Please explain! How exactly did those who became rich become rich? Selling junk? Selling scams...er....services? Inheritance!?!

Last edited:
If the founders had wanted to create a government that was fair, instead of one of opportunity, they would have provided for it. They did not. They created no welfare state. The term general welfare was the general welfare of the states, no one got a check every month. They didn't give government provided medical care or education. obama addressed the unfairness in the Constitution by saying it was fatally flawed. While the Bill of Rights says what the government may not do, there was no provision of what the government must do for you. That's what he intends to change.

Yes it is. It is not, however designed to favor one class over another simply because they have more votes. We are a Constitutional Republic specifically to be fair to all classes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAGH

dear idiot voting does just that.

If there are more people in one class than another that class gets the majority of representation.

That is how it is designed
You're forgetting about that pesky Constitution, as usual. Gets in your way all the time, doesn't it?

Actually, when i consider your posts overall, YOU are the one who has forgotten about the Constitution.

You mean the voters who are not going to have the means to vote this election, which primarily vote democratic? What is democratic about taking ones right to vote away?

No one wants to take the vote away from anyone who has the legal right to vote. All we ask is that you show that you are, in fact eligible.
As far as voter ID laws hurting Democrats.... Do democrats have a lock on poverty in this country? Why are they less able to procure a photo ID?

Call it what you will but it still accounts for a poll tax on those with very little means to begin with. Read my sig below, that is my belief not just a slogan!

It's not a poll tax. ID is required for just about any interaction a person might have with government, the financial industry, health care, or travel. What is so damned difficult to find that same ID card you used to sign up for welfare and go to the bank to cash it and carry it with you to the polls?

And your very welcome for the neg rep. You deserved it. (and likely will again soon)

If the founders had wanted to create a government that was fair, instead of one of opportunity, they would have provided for it. They did not. They created no welfare state. The term general welfare was the general welfare of the states, no one got a check every month. They didn't give government provided medical care or education. obama addressed the unfairness in the Constitution by saying it was fatally flawed. While the Bill of Rights says what the government may not do, there was no provision of what the government must do for you. That's what he intends to change.

Right you are by stating "they" did not create a welfare state. The current oligarchy did. Which is EXACTLY why mega-corp's and the 1% get subsidies, tax breaks, etc, etc, etc, and it dwarfs what is being spent on the poor. That would also be the poor the mega-corp's "they" themselves created.

Last edited:

What you don't seem to get is this:

When a vast majority of our country is working full time jobs and can barely afford to live in it....That DOES involve the General Welfare of the country. When Health insurance for a family costs on average of $12k/year....THAT effects the General Welfare of the Country. When millions of family sustaining jobs get outsourced and those people are forced into shitty jobs with little to no benefits....THAT effects the General Welfare of this country. When the people who made a fortune outsourcing those jobs turn around and invest those profits outside of the country, creating a double whammy back here at home, THAT effects the General Welfare of this country.

Use your heads people.

It's not a poll tax. ID is required for just about any interaction a person might have with government, the financial industry, health care, or travel. What is so damned difficult to find that same ID card you used to sign up for welfare and go to the bank to cash it and carry it with you to the polls?

And your very welcome for the neg rep. You deserved it. (and likely will again soon)

It is a poll tax!! Where does it state in the Constitution one needs an ID to vote?

Again big whoop on the rep crap. I could care less, and it won't stop me from posting truth and facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back