MSNBC host attacks Nikki Haley

Haley says we are not a racist nation.
Yet you loons are talking about her color, go figure. I voted for her in South Carolina, but didn't think of color. Imagine that? Even Lemon talking about her age, saying she isn't in her prime anymore. How about Hillary? You loons are a racist cult. A white woman in your world, never loses her prime.

A Constitutional Republic is a form of Democracy

We the People vote for our representatives = Democracy

Wrong again, Bubba. Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Israel, and New Zealand are all Democracies, yet they have no codified constitution. Therefore they have no protection under First and Second Amendment rights. The ancient Greeks invented Democracy, but their crude constitution offered very little in the way of the rights of the individual. The US Constitution created the form of government we have in the US, which is a constitutional and federal republic.

A constitutional republic means that it is one in which, rather than directly governing, the people select some of their members to temporarily serve in political office; the constitutional part means that both the citizens and their governing officials are bound to follow the rules established in that Constitution. A federal republic is one in which a federal government is given only limited powers for limited purposes, while state governments retain most powers of government.

Wrong again, Bubba. Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Israel, and New Zealand are all Democracies, yet they have no codified constitution. Therefore they have no protection under First and Second Amendment rights. The ancient Greeks invented Democracy, but their crude constitution offered very little in the way of the rights of the individual. The US Constitution created the form of government we have in the US, which is a constitutional and federal republic.

A constitutional republic means that it is one in which, rather than directly governing, the people select some of their members to temporarily serve in political office; the constitutional part means that both the citizens and their governing officials are bound to follow the rules established in that Constitution. A federal republic is one in which a federal government is given only limited powers for limited purposes, while state governments retain most powers of government.
Wrong again Skippy

There are no true Democracies on earth, never have been

I wasn't talking to you, Old Man
images

Wrong again Skippy

There are no true Democracies on earth, never have been

If there are no true Democracies and never have been, then why do you fucktards keep claiming to be something that never existed?

Last edited:
A Constitutional Republic is a form of Democracy

We the People vote for our representatives = Democracy
A Constitutional Republic is one where people do not vote for representatives that are going to pay them off. This is why the founding fathers put checks and balances in the constitution and why there was intense infighting over a fiat currency. They also warned of foreign entanglements. You can see Joe is a traitor.

No, they're British. Now don't tell me you went through all that trouble of colonizing them for nothing. :auiqs.jpg:
Funny, but I worked with two guys from India, and they were insistent that they were Asian.

Funny, but I worked with two guys from India, and they were insistent that they were Asian.

Asian by association. I think the Brits tried to colonize parts of Asia too.

Come to think of it, they tried to colonize us too. Wouldn't that make us Asians too?

Asian by association. I think the Brits tried to colonize parts of Asia too.

Come to think of it, they tried to colonize us too. Wouldn't that make us Asians too?
Well, considering the way the Marxist Democrats are clearing the path for Communist China’s takeover, we’ll ll be Asians soon! :(

Forum List

Back