MSNBC host attacks Nikki Haley

MSNBC has sparked outrage after accusing Nikki Haley of 'using her brown skin to launder white supremacy' in the early days of her presidential campaign.

Host Mehdi Hasan fronted a heated discussion about the Republican hopeful, where his guests took aim at Haley following her repeated claim that America 'is not a racist country'.

'I see Haley and I feel sad', said Daily Beast contributor Wajahat Ali during the outlandish exchange.

Haley's candidacy has sparked a wave of controversial comments from liberal pundits, with CNN's Don Lemon and The View's Whoopi Goldberg among those to come under fire for their attacks on the Republican.

Ali followed up his suggestion that Haley uses her skin color as a 'weapon' by branding her an 'alpha Karen with brown skin'.

Comment:
Mehdi Hasan is one of many racist Democrat MSNBC hosts.
Hasan obviously hates white folks.
The Democrat Party has a huge hate and racism problem.
The Democrat Party is the comfortable home of the Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Antifa and BLM.
Hasan is the racist, not Nikki Haley.
The Democrat Party needs to clean-up their act if they want to be taken seriously.
Haley says we are not a racist nation.

Liberals stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way
Conservatives are attacking our Democracy

You're full of shit, dude. There is no "our democracy." In case you slept through civics class in grade school, the United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a "democracy." The fallacy of a democracy is universal equality, while the idea of a Republic is individual liberty.

A democracy always degenerates into a dictatorship which promises government-guaranteed equality and security, but it delivers nothing but poverty and serfdom for the people it robs and rules. The US Constitution is a threat to your democracy. The Electoral College is a threat to your democracy.

So stop with the "our democracy" bullshit, already. The operative word “our” means nothing more than you elitists and the government system that supports you. Your "democracy" is a government class that rules, cheats, steals, and kills free people.

MSNBC has sparked outrage after accusing Nikki Haley of 'using her brown skin to launder white supremacy' in the early days of her presidential campaign.

Host Mehdi Hasan fronted a heated discussion about the Republican hopeful, where his guests took aim at Haley following her repeated claim that America 'is not a racist country'.

'I see Haley and I feel sad', said Daily Beast contributor Wajahat Ali during the outlandish exchange.

Haley's candidacy has sparked a wave of controversial comments from liberal pundits, with CNN's Don Lemon and The View's Whoopi Goldberg among those to come under fire for their attacks on the Republican.

Ali followed up his suggestion that Haley uses her skin color as a 'weapon' by branding her an 'alpha Karen with brown skin'.

Comment:
Mehdi Hasan is one of many racist Democrat MSNBC hosts.
Hasan obviously hates white folks.
The Democrat Party has a huge hate and racism problem.
The Democrat Party is the comfortable home of the Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Antifa and BLM.
Hasan is the racist, not Nikki Haley.
The Democrat Party needs to clean-up their act if they want to be taken seriously.
Hassan is a proven chronic liar.

WTF, is this second grade?

I have a bone to pick with her and it has shit-all to do with what flavor she is.

She's the one who got the whole Confederate cancelling thing going and she's a self-serving neocon.

There is no "our democracy." In case you slept through civics class in grade school, the United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a "Democracy." The fallacy of a Democracy is universal equality, while the idea of a Republic is individual liberty.

A Constitutional Republic is a form of Democracy

We the People vote for our representatives = Democracy

I never expected the firestorm that has occurred over Nikki Haley announcing she is running for president. She is a fairly typical GOP squish. She will doubtfully cultivate any sort of following. Yet a lot of folks on both the right and the morally reprehensible are bent out of shape over her. Frankly, I do not get why so many people are so upset over this.

Forum List

Back