MSNBC has a Friday segment called “Swamp Watch”.

This morning it’s about whether or not Ryan Zinke lied about stealing millions from the American people.
If found guilty the guy could have criminal charges against him and go to prison. He resigned from trumps cabinet hoping to escape prosecution. They believe that he lied to investigators and that’s what he would be guilty of.

To me the story here is that they have a segment called “swamp watch” when Donald Trump ran on draining the swamp.

Donald Trump has created one of the biggest swamps this country has ever seen with all the corruption.

And now there’s a TV segment called swamp watch. Hopefully it’ll turn into an entire show called swamp watch considering the amount of corruption.
weekly introspection?
48367627_10161501866640529_851532242013388800_n.jpg

That cartoon is hilarious.

Considering that just about every scientist is a Democrat.

Polls: Republicans Hate College, Don’t Mind Trump’s Lies So Much

Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll

Considering that just about every scientist is a Democrat.

Proving it's point?
Sooo,
Uneducated Republicans are smarter than scientists?

Really?

Have you seen their "science"? How many worked on ending polio? How many found the HIV virus? How many design composites? How many...................well...................you get the picture. Uneducated Republicans would still be feeding their children dirty water if they weren't educated not to.

You do know that the EPA was started by Richard Nixon...right, R-Derp? Correct me if I'm wrong...but I'm pretty sure that Tricky Dick was a Republican! Duh?

They can't call it news and they can't even call it Op-Ed so they call it "wallow in shit"....wait...."swamp watch" funded by Media Matters George Soros.

Speaking of MSNBC, Rachel Maddow should resign effective Monday. No one who cries like a little baby because she won't get her indictments has any business in the news. Can you imagine Walter Cronkite crying about an election result? Jesus Christ. If she wants to start her own show called "Rachel Chat" or some shit, go for it. Just get off the news.

I've heard a lot of talk about her crying. Can you give a link to that?

Forum List

Back