Another day, another formal FBI investigation of Trump

"formal investigation of Trump"

your article says otherwise.

"Neither state nor federal authorities have confirmed that they are conducting a full-scale investigation into the matter."

Where do you want your lie moved to?

"Neither state nor federal authorities have confirmed that they are conducting a full-scale investigation into the matter."

A lawyer representing the women has met with investigators from the New Jersey Attorney General`s office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Do you know that`s the FBI? It`s not a lie but you can stick it up Trump`s ass once you remove your head from it.

A lawyer representing the women has met with investigators from the New Jersey Attorney General`s office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Do you know that`s the FBI? It`s not a lie but you can stick it up Trump`s ass once you remove your head from it.

Better idea, reread your thread title, and then show me where the FORMAL investigation is mentioned in your link.

Better idea, reread your thread title, and then show me where the FORMAL investigation is mentioned in your link.
Okay, it`s not formal yet but the FBI is indeed looking into the matter and taking this quite seriously. Preliminary interviews happen BEFORE it becomes FORMAL. The FBI may have to hire more people to keep up with this crook and his whole crooked family. Trump Foundation has been shut down and he had to reimburse the 4,000 people who were robbed at Trump University. I can`t understand why you people still want to have his baby. A baby that will grow up to be a serial liar and thief.

Let us know when it is formal and those hiring illegals can go to court.

Tons of companies across the country hire illegals. liberals have no problems.

One of Trump's companies hires illegals and holy hell breaks loose.

Okay, it`s not formal yet but the FBI is indeed looking into the matter and taking this quite seriously. Preliminary interviews happen BEFORE it becomes FORMAL. The FBI may have to hire more people to keep up with this crook and his whole crooked family. Trump Foundation has been shut down and he had to reimburse the 4,000 people who were robbed at Trump University. I can`t understand why you people still want to have his baby. A baby that will grow up to be a serial liar and thief.

Oh...they're taking the matter "quite seriously"? Is that like putting someone on "double secret probation"?

Oh...they're taking the matter "quite seriously"? Is that like putting someone on "double secret probation"?

If the FBI wanted to ask you some questions would you take THAT seriously or just tell them to shove it?

The entire state of California shields illegals and the FBI doesn't give a damn. Does the freaking FBI think that the President told the grounds keeper on his golf course to hide illegals? Something ain't right in the FBI and it seems that ranking political appointees are still pushing for a political coup. I hope we have an A.G. with balls because we are going to need some leadership in the "Justice Dept" in the next two years.

Forum List

Back