MSNBC Guest Says "Nothing Says Lets Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music"

This barrage of demagoguery needs to end. MSNBC is getting to the point that they've taken leave of their senses. Speaking about Ted Cruz listening to country music after 9/11:

joan_walsh_Jamilah_Lemieux.jpg

Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests made an outrageous statement. On the 25 March 2015 edition of Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music post-9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

MSNBC Guest Nothing Says Let s Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music CNS News

Thought country music's usual theme was, "Let's drink a lot of beer, get limp-dick syndrome then slap our woman around for not making us hard enough to have sex then crash our old pickup truck?" :)

No,.... That's hip-hop.....
Replace beer with crack, and PUT with low-rider with spinners, and you would have a point.

I used to work a register in a liquor store when I was in Southern CA going to college. They like malt liquor, Old English, which is beer. Drink it by the quart. On Friday they switch to Hennessey. And blacks that live in rural areas around here like pickups too.

Just an example of my well rounded experience living with blacks for most of my life. City blacks living in NYC don't know their own people much less mine.

This barrage of demagoguery needs to end. MSNBC is getting to the point that they've taken leave of their senses. Speaking about Ted Cruz listening to country music after 9/11:

Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests made an outrageous statement. On the 25 March 2015 edition of Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music post-9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

Thought country music's usual theme was, "Let's drink a lot of beer, get limp-dick syndrome then slap our woman around for not making us hard enough to have sex then crash our old pickup truck?" :)

No,.... That's hip-hop.....
Replace beer with crack, and PUT with low-rider with spinners, and you would have a point.

I used to work a register in a liquor store when I was in Southern CA going to college. They like malt liquor, Old English, which is beer. Drink it by the quart. And blacks that live in rural areas arpund here like pickups too.

Just an example of my well rounded experience living with blacks for most of my life.

I can't imagine life without all my former black students and their kids.

I get love every time I go to town and shop.

No one takes anything or anyone on MSNBC serious this is just one more example of why.
Then why do so many watch? We hear all About Ed and Rachel and others, but not from liberals!
If you look at their ratings you will see few do watch it's usually another news source that reports on things like this. I check them out every now and then just to get their unique take on things.

I agree with her - its absurd to say country music makes one want to kill Muslims.

Country music has nothing to do with it.
I want to kill muslims when I listen to elevator music,opera,hip hop,pop,classical..etc,etc.

Exactly. Just as she said, its absurd to say country music makes one want to kill Muslims.

She was saying country music was absurd.

That's certainly not what is quoted.

"Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

She's very clearly saying its absurd to say that listening to country music says let's go kill someone.

Tou
I agree with her - its absurd to say country music makes one want to kill Muslims.

Country music has nothing to do with it.
I want to kill muslims when I listen to elevator music,opera,hip hop,pop,classical..etc,etc.

Exactly. Just as she said, its absurd to say country music makes one want to kill Muslims.

She was saying country music was absurd.

That's certainly not what is quoted.

"Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

She's very clearly saying its absurd to say that listening to country music says let's go kill someone.
You'd better watch the video then.
As usual, you're coming to the wrong conclusions.

No one takes anything or anyone on MSNBC serious this is just one more example of why.
Then why do so many watch? We hear all About Ed and Rachel and others, but not from liberals!
If you look at their ratings you will see few do watch it's usually another news source that reports on things like this. I check them out every now and then just to get their unique take on things.
This is the kind of thing they teach kids in some colleges these days.

I've heard some of these idiots spouting this bigotry often when they don't think anyone is listening. They tell this to each other at parties and get togethers.

This is the kind of thing they teach kids in some colleges these days.

I've heard some of these idiots spouting this bigotry often when they don't think anyone is listening. They tell this to each other at parties and get togethers.

You're doing the same thing you are chastising someone for doing......generalizing. They don't teach that in college, quit lying.

I'll take country music over the rap/crap they have out today
Where I live the big difference is that stores play that "**** tree" music, but never play rap.

The only rap I ever hear, and all you can hear is the boom boom of the bass, is when idiots drive by.

I am assaulted by "**** tree" music in many stores to the point I cannot even think to shop.

I'm still stuck in the 70's-80's. Give me the Eagles, Doobie brothers, Fleetwood mac, CCR, etc.

Those bands would probably want you to burn their records. Having a dumb shit like you as a fan doesn't make them proud.

You're actually gonna start a thread every time some interviewee on TV makes a comment?

Lot of free time on your hands?

Thats funny

Now tell us how "inclusive" country music is
Brad Paisley and LL Cool J tried to, but you oversensitive pricks whined about it

Forum List

Back