MSNBC Guest Says "Nothing Says Lets Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This barrage of demagoguery needs to end. MSNBC is getting to the point that they've taken leave of their senses. Speaking about Ted Cruz listening to country music after 9/11:

joan_walsh_Jamilah_Lemieux.jpg

Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests made an outrageous statement. On the 25 March 2015 edition of Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music post-9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

MSNBC Guest Nothing Says Let s Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music CNS News

This barrage of demagoguery needs to end. MSNBC is getting to the point that they've taken leave of their senses. Speaking about Ted Cruz listening to country music after 9/11:

Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests made an outrageous statement. On the 25 March 2015 edition of Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music post-9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

Thought country music's usual theme was, "Let's drink a lot of beer, get limp-dick syndrome then slap our woman around for not making us hard enough to have sex then crash our old pickup truck?" :)

I wonder her opinion on rap music. it's says someone like her would be bitch and ho. kill them some crackers and police officers

Not a country fan here, but that was certainly a stupid thing to say.

No one takes anything or anyone on MSNBC serious this is just one more example of why.

It's become sick the stuff they spread on that station. Good thing hardly anyone watches idiot haters such as them.

Thought country music's usual theme was, "Let's drink a lot of beer, get limp-dick syndrome then slap our woman around for not making us hard enough to have sex then crash our old pickup truck?" :)

We dont want to hear about your dating habits.

Wow, a personal attack. Musta hit the nail on the head. :)

Wow, a personal attack. Musta hit the nail on the head. :)

Not really,just jacken with you. Had it been a personal attack I would have used cuss words.

just ran across this. People should shun that nasty station with the nasty ass people they have on it

SNIP;
MSNBC Has To Apologize Again After Guest Jokes ‘Nothing Says Let’s Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music’

BY: David Rutz
March 26, 2015 12:44 pm

MSNBC’s ratings are sliding but they still lead the cable news landscape in apologies.

After Ebony magazine’s Jamilah Lemieux made an insulting, ugly comment about country music lyrics celebrating killing Muslims, fill-in Now with Alex Wagner host Ari Melber was forced to distance MSNBC from the remarks.

They came during discussion of Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) professing himself to be a fan of the genre after the Sept. 11 attacks.

“Nothing says let’s go kill some Muslims like country music,” Lemieux joked. “Fresh from Lynchburg, Virginia. Someone who obviously does not want to be a polarizing candidate, wants to bring people together. I mean, really? It’s absurd.”

Salon editor-at-large and noted Serious Person of Tolerance Joan Walsh laughed heartily. Host Ari Melber, for his part, didn’t let it completely slide.

ALL of it here:
MSNBC Has To Apologize Again After Guest Jokes Nothing Says Let s Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music Washington Free Beacon

Damned near spot on, except that the old, paid for PUT has been replaced by the $50,000 unpaid for PUT.

just ran across this. People should shun that nasty station with the nasty ass people they have on it

SNIP;
MSNBC Has To Apologize Again After Guest Jokes ‘Nothing Says Let’s Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music’

BY: David Rutz
March 26, 2015 12:44 pm

MSNBC’s ratings are sliding but they still lead the cable news landscape in apologies.

After Ebony magazine’s Jamilah Lemieux made an insulting, ugly comment about country music lyrics celebrating killing Muslims, fill-in Now with Alex Wagner host Ari Melber was forced to distance MSNBC from the remarks.

They came during discussion of Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) professing himself to be a fan of the genre after the Sept. 11 attacks.

“Nothing says let’s go kill some Muslims like country music,” Lemieux joked. “Fresh from Lynchburg, Virginia. Someone who obviously does not want to be a polarizing candidate, wants to bring people together. I mean, really? It’s absurd.”

Salon editor-at-large and noted Serious Person of Tolerance Joan Walsh laughed heartily. Host Ari Melber, for his part, didn’t let it completely slide.

ALL of it here:
MSNBC Has To Apologize Again After Guest Jokes Nothing Says Let s Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music Washington Free Beacon
It is virtually shunned.

Very few watch it.

I'll take country music over the rap/crap they have out today
Where I live the big difference is that stores play that "**** tree" music, but never play rap.

The only rap I ever hear, and all you can hear is the boom boom of the bass, is when idiots drive by.

I am assaulted by "**** tree" music in many stores to the point I cannot even think to shop.

I'll take country music over the rap/crap they have out today
Where I live the big difference is that stores play that "**** tree" music, but never play rap.

The only rap I ever hear, and all you can hear is the boom boom of the bass, is when idiots drive by.

I am assaulted by "**** tree" music in many stores to the point I cannot even think to shop.

I'm still stuck in the 70's-80's. Give me the Eagles, Doobie brothers, Fleetwood mac, CCR, etc.

Why is always about dicks, sex and cookies for the kids with you?

Forum List

Back