MSNBC Fantasizes About US Marshals Putting Trump in Prison For Refusing to Testify to Mueller Jury

The Secret Service would not allow Marshals to take him
I would love to see how that would play out

The liberal media has passed the point where they could comeback to reality and return to a reasonable responsible news outlet....they are so far gone that I predict the faces we see today on CNN and MSNBC will look very different after Trump wins his second term....

The liberal media has passed the point where they could comeback to reality and return to a reasonable responsible news outlet....they are so far gone that I predict the faces we see today on CNN and MSNBC will look very different after Trump wins his second term....
Sure sure LOL...MSNBC VS Faux LOL

‘Take that down!’: Watch Fox host Howard Kurtz panic after graphic shows Fox News is least trusted network
“That is not the graphic we are looking for."

‘Take that down!’: Watch Fox host Howard Kurtz panic after graphic shows Fox News is least trusted network
If there was no FOX Trump would have nowhere to go for his political decisions

Where did you find that bullshit? Fox is so far out front....give it up Hippy....

FOX NEWS WINS
Want to see how a particular cable channel or network is performing on PunditFact’s Truth-O-Meter?

Now you can.

Each of the news networks that we routinely follow -- ABC, CBS, Fox, MSNBC and CNN -- has a scorecard that breaks down that network’s performance on the Truth-O-Meter. The scorecard tallies each statement we fact-check on that network and groups the rulings by percentage.

What does that mean?

Right now, you can look at the MSNBC file, which also includes NBC, and see how that network’s pundits and on-air talent stand. For instance, currently 45 percent of the claims we’ve checked from NBC and MSNBC pundits and on-air personalities have been rated Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire.

At Fox and Fox News Channel, that same number is now 58 percent. At CNN, it’s 22 percent.

This is getting close to what the democrats have in mind. They should get what forces they can get together, surround the white house and attack trying to drag the president out. That would bring this to the correct end much faster.

DEAR MR TRUMP,,,,,Please don't fire Mr Pruitt He is a shining example of the corruption in your administration

Hi boys and girls. Today’s civics lesson is on the Fifth Amendment. I know, none of the people on the video have heard about this little known portion of the bill of rights. I can assure you it exists, and applies to everyone. Even people you hate.

Hi boys and girls. Today’s civics lesson is on the Fifth Amendment. I know, none of the people on the video have heard about this little known portion of the bill of rights. I can assure you it exists, and applies to everyone. Even people you hate.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

MSNBC Fantasizes About US Marshals Putting Trump in Prison For Refusing to Testify to Mueller Jury

It's just a sign that America going forward will remain a torn, divided and dysfunctional nation.

A house divided against itself will soon fall. One side will be jubilant.

DEAR MR TRUMP,,,,,Please don't fire Mr Pruitt He is a shining example of the corruption in your administration
Pruitt is helping Trump make America great again. He's a fine patriot.
he's a gd crook like trump is,,,,no wonder they're attracted to each other
Not crooks. American patriots of White European heritage.
Hitler would be proud of that statement.

Pruitt is helping Trump make America great again. He's a fine patriot.
he's a gd crook like trump is,,,,no wonder they're attracted to each other
Not crooks. American patriots of White European heritage.
Hitler would be proud of that statement.
but according to trump ,,he was a good person

Forum List

Back