MSNBC Ed Schultz...you just can't make this sh*t up...

5112347664_ed_schultz_idiot_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

It's funny how most see this stuff as for what it is, but there are still those at MSNBC who don't, and therefore who are they talking to anymore? You can't even listen to that left tank communist radio network called NPR, because you might run in a ditch when hearing some of that idiocy spouted from that station also. It's really amazing what has gone on In this nation over time. The sell out of public offices has led to these things, and has empowered these things over time. Now these people operate with impunity anymore.

It could be that many at MSNBC just see it as a job and nothing else. It just pays the bills.

If we stopped having sex there would be no more people in a hundred years, this would bring down the murder rate drastically.

I'm using my phone to check in sometimes, but these ad's for the site are pure trash that are showing up when visiting. How are these ad's determined that are showing up on the site like this? Are they keying off of the topics and words found in a topic as is visited ? I think so, because when I was on the topic should churches be forced to accommodate gay marriages, I got ad's like lgbt dating and crazy stuff like that. I don't go anywhere much on the net but a few places, and they sure don't represent the ad's I'm getting when visit.

At this point MSNBC should just run their prison lockup series 24/7....
Just keep Morning Joe....
I like angry Mee ker

Forum List

Back