MSNBC caught editing videos to smear Veterans

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

That's a no then. My guess is you will repeat the lie though.

Google is your friend.
Plus I think even the guy living in a cave has heard about it.
I don't blame either. Palin and Cruz ruined the point they were making. Do you want to see where in one video one calls her an idiot?
I would have been mad too, Palin was all for the gov't being shut down a few weeks ago.

If you go to the address I provided you will see the official announcement from the organizers renouncing and denouncing Palin, Cruz and the party that attended the event. They use the word hijack. The site also has a facebook link. If you go to google it is buried in storys about Palin and Cruz.

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

Google is your friend.
I don't blame either. Palin and Cruz ruined the point they were making. Do you want to see where in one video one calls her an idiot?
I would have been mad too, Palin was all for the gov't being shut down a few weeks ago.

I didn't say it didn't happen, I just pointed out that Camp cannot back up his claim that the organizers are angry at the Tea Party for hijacking their event, they blamed the local orgnaizer for inviting them.

Not that I expect you to agree with me, even when you do.

Google is your friend.

I didn't say it didn't happen, I just pointed out that Camp cannot back up his claim that the organizers are angry at the Tea Party for hijacking their event, they blamed the local orgnaizer for inviting them.

so you see a distinction between being upset they hijacked the event and being upset that they were invited and then hijacked the event...

Google is your friend.

so you see a distinction between being upset they hijacked the event and being upset that they were invited and then hijacked the event...

No, I see a distinction between anger at the Tea Party and disappointed that an organizer didn't honor the intent of the march.

But feel free to continue making me look smarter than I am by trying to prove you are smarter than you are.

No, I see a distinction between anger at the Tea Party and disappointed that an organizer didn't honor the intent of the march.

But feel free to continue making me look smarter than I am by trying to prove you are smarter than you are.

so they aren't angry at the tea party, just angry at the local organizer that had them speak.

i get the distinction, but it's without a difference. the end result is the same, the organizers of the event were displeased the tea party people were speaking there.

so they aren't angry at the tea party, just angry at the local organizer that had them speak.

i get the distinction, but it's without a difference. the end result is the same, the organizers of the event were displeased the tea party people were speaking there.

They were also displeased that Democrats were speaking there, feel free to keep making me look smarter than I am.

The Military Coalition were behind the event along with events in over 60 other cities. They are non-partisan. They stay non-partisan because they have to deal with the government and politicians year after year, no matter who is in power. They distanced themselves from the people who showed up and rejected the politicizing of the event and the behavior of the participants.
The message of TMC and the 33 veteran organizations behind the event were stepped on and hijacked by Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP.
Here are some of the groups that got hijacked and had their message silenced by Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP:

WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT
IRAG/AFGHANISTAN VETERANS OF AMERICA
VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA
GOLD STAR WIVES
MILITARY ORDER OF THE PURPLE HEART
AMVETS
AMERICAN LEGION
VETERANS OF FORIEGN WARS
MARINE CORPS LEAGUE
FLEET RESERVE ASSOC.
NATIONAL MILITARY FAMILY ASSOC.
MILITARY CHAPLINS ASSOC.
NCO ASSOC.
AIR FORCE SERGEANTS ASSOC.
JEWISH WAR VETERANS
MILITARY OFFICERS ASSOC.
AIR FORCE ASSOC.
AIR FORCE WOMENS ASSOC.
ARMY AVIATION ASSOC. OF AMERICA

These are just some of the veteran groups that got hijacked by Palin, Cruz, Lee and the Tea Party.

They were also displeased that Democrats were speaking there, feel free to keep making me look smarter than I am.

Name the Demoratic speaker. Name one leader or spokeperson from a veterans organization. Now it's your turn to show some proof.

were they? which ones were they displeased with?

So if the misuse and getting over on wounded soldiers (WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT), wives of KIA soldiers, airmen, sailors and Marines (GOLD STAR WIVES), reciepients of the Purple Heart (MILITARY OFRDER OF THE PURPLE HEART) and all those other veteran groups doesn't qualify for the definition of dispicable lowlife scum, what exactly does?

frankly i like it when people carry it. makes it easier to separate (some of) the assholes from everyone else.
I feel the same way about the Hammer & Sickle flag, or a Che t-shirt. Guaranteed morons.

I have to agree on Che t-shirt, I see a lot of hipsters wearing it and they probably have no idea who Che is. Of course I don't like most hipsters.
I'd hazard a guess that 98% of people who wear Che t-shirts have no clue about him.

The 2% who do are psychopaths.

No, they were upset with a local organizer for turning a veterans rally into a political rally.

That's way different than saying they were "very angry" at the tea party (the poster said "Tea Baggers," another term the veterans group didn't use).

were they? which ones were they displeased with?

They claim they were displeased that their political event got political. That gives me unlimited license to mock them.

So if the misuse and getting over on wounded soldiers (WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT), wives of KIA soldiers, airmen, sailors and Marines (GOLD STAR WIVES), reciepients of the Purple Heart (MILITARY OFRDER OF THE PURPLE HEART) and all those other veteran groups doesn't qualify for the definition of dispicable lowlife scum, what exactly does?

It was a fucking political event, read their blog.

To deny access to Veterans or ANY American the freedom of access to the memorials so diligently earned is not only distasteful but a slap to every Veteran around the world of any country that fought for their cause of freedom. These are solemn places of gathering for those who have lived to remember those that paid the ultimate sacrifice. This is in no way different than denying a family access to their child’s grave. The actions by the U.S. government last week were despicable. The actions cast Veterans as simple pawns in a game of political chess. We will not stand for it. This is why we march on Washington DC, across the United States and online on Sunday October 13th; to bring awareness to the plight of every American that wishes to remember the sacrifices so gallantly paid, unrestricted by the games that our government wishes to play.

Good Morning Fellow Americans | Million Vet March on the Memorials ?

1) Said Veterans March was organized by the Tea Party, by Ted Cruz.
2) Race card, showed the ONE person who brought a Confederate flag, yet failing to show the thousands of BLACK veterans alongside him.
3) Claimed that the "racist" veterans dragged and hurled the barricades at the White House, because there is a black man in there.
4) Said that the police were not being "paid."
5) Continuously showing the veteran pushing the cop, but fails to show all the cops you STARTED the pushing against the veterans.
6) Claims again that the "poor police" are not being paid, while being pushed.

MSNBC Caught Framing Vet's With Edited Video - YouTube

The video doesn't back up any of your claims, nor does it show a clear editing by a news media agency with the clear intent to mislead.

Keep in mind, the MSNBC night time shows are like Fox -- clearly biased editorial. Like Michael Moore and Fox, they will show you want they want to show to back up their narrative.

Both Fox and MSNBC are bias "news" sources.

I have a question: Why did no one at the rally grab the Confederate Flag guy and drag him away? You know, them being "Patriots" and all, you'd think just one fucking person there, one VET would be offended by a jackass holding up a Confederate Flag outside the WH of our nation's first Black President.

In other words -- Why don't you police your own people? -- Why do you let that shit stand?

Blow me

-Geaux

ObamaonDixieFlagcopy.jpg

Obviously the guy with the confederate flag was a genuine asshole. He also carried a USMC flag. I was waiting for the flags to start fighting each other. Thats what they did in the Civil War. Wonder if he was a Marine?

Probably another MSNBC paid plant anyway.

more like President of the Tea Party.

We have several examples of paid agents flying the worst and most [left-media/mindset] stereotypical signs.

This whole thing was scripted by the bullshit right.

First you force a government shutdown by wanting to tie the budget into defunding the ACA, knowing full well that all non-essential services will be shutdown and national parks and museums are non-essential services. Then you bus in a bunch of vets so you could score some political points before the shutdown ended.

I think you're the ones smearing vets by using them for your own political gain.

Forum List

Back