MSNBC caught editing videos to smear Veterans

There was a time when politicians paid a heavy price for misleading the media. All this administration hears, though, is crybabying from a media that will never-ever make Obama pay a price, even when he lies to them.

Obviously the guy with the confederate flag was a genuine asshole. He also carried a USMC flag. I was waiting for the flags to start fighting each other. Thats what they did in the Civil War. Wonder if he was a Marine?

Probably another MSNBC paid plant anyway.

more like President of the Tea Party.

You have some information to substantiate that claim, Dick?

I see bullshit post after bullshit post but never facts to back it up.

Do you own a cute black and white puppy and a Persian rug?

What do you have against the Confederate flag shit stain?

Because the shit stain known as the Confederate flag is a pro-slavery emblem.

Hence, only the pro-slavery crowd flies it and defends it.

Not really, it's a pro confederate flag and mostly a pro south flag these days.
How many pictures did we see during the election with Obama signs in the yard of people flying a confederate flags?

What do you have against the Confederate flag shit stain?

Because the shit stain known as the Confederate flag is a pro-slavery emblem.

Hence, only the pro-slavery crowd flies it and defends it.

Not really, it's a pro confederate flag and mostly a pro south flag these days.
How many pictures did we see during the election with Obama signs in the yard of people flying a confederate flags?
Thank you. Indeed.

2008-10-24-Picture31.png

tmpphpJGIQhL.jpg

rednecksforobama.jpg

2945562205_a5c71e824e_o.jpg

And just to make mammy crap his/her pants:

46.jpg

One guy carried a confederate flag. He also carried a USMC flag. Who knows why? Maybe his great great grandaddy was a confederate soldier. Maybe he himself served in the USMC. Maybe he was saying he came from a family of veterans and wanted the Memorial opened. It could also be that he is a KKK member and never served in uniform ever. He could be a racist and fake vet. We don't know. Would it be wrong if he was carrying the flag in memory of his great great grandaddy and felt that as a USMC vet he had a right to carry it?

One guy carried a confederate flag. He also carried a USMC flag. Who knows why? Maybe his great great grandaddy was a confederate soldier. Maybe he himself served in the USMC. Maybe he was saying he came from a family of veterans and wanted the Memorial opened. It could also be that he is a KKK member and never served in uniform ever. He could be a racist and fake vet. We don't know. Would it be wrong if he was carrying the flag in memory of his great great grandaddy and felt that as a USMC vet he had a right to carry it?
EVERYONE has the right to carry it. Period. End of story.

frankly i like it when people carry it. makes it easier to separate (some of) the assholes from everyone else.

frankly i like it when people carry it. makes it easier to separate (some of) the assholes from everyone else.
I feel the same way about the Hammer & Sickle flag, or a Che t-shirt. Guaranteed morons.

I feel the same way about the Hammer & Sickle flag, or a Che t-shirt. Guaranteed morons.

I have to agree on Che t-shirt, I see a lot of hipsters wearing it and they probably have no idea who Che is. Of course I don't like most hipsters.

You've said this multiple times.

Do you have a link to substantiate your claim?

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

That's a no then. My guess is you will repeat the lie though.

Google is your friend.
Plus I think even the guy living in a cave has heard about it.
I don't blame either. Palin and Cruz ruined the point they were making. Do you want to see where in one video one calls her an idiot?
I would have been mad too, Palin was all for the gov't being shut down a few weeks ago.

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

That's a no then. My guess is you will repeat the lie though.

What us wrong with the web site listed above. Are you unable to type that in and go directly to the site?

Sigh.

Let me explain to you that I did go to the website, and it did not back up your claim.

Let me show you why.

Your claim was that the vets are angry that "teabaggers" hijacked their event. This is what the website actually says, with the emphasis on what they objected to,

UPDATED: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:35 PM EST – The political agenda put forth by a local organizer in Washington DC was not in alignment with our message. We feel disheartened that some would seek to hijack the narrative for political gain. The core principle is about all Americans honoring Veterans in a peaceful and apolitical manner. Mr. Cruz, Ms. Palin and some attendees, including political parties may have not been aware of the goals of the marches which took place in over 60+ rallies across the nation. Please check our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Million-Vet-March-on-the-Memorials/539097822833735.
No anger, no hijacking by the Tea party, just disappointment that the local organizer in DC turned it into a political even by inviting politicians.

To which I point out, it was DC, they should have screened the volunteer and made sure he wouldn't turn it into a political event. That was there stupidity, tough shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back