MSNBC 1,000 word ode to LBJ: Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist

"i like the black man as long as the black man stays in his place!" - LBJ

he used a different word than "black man"

And your source for this "quote" would be...................?

I'll check back in a year since you still haven't delivered on past non-links....
it's out there on the interwebs!

And yet ---- you can't show it. Google never heard of it.

Maybe it's time to cram your fake shit back up the long intestine whence it came huh?
am i your slave? is that what you think?

you want to enslave the basque [sic] people?

i gain nothing from proving it to you. folks know i'm honest and you're an annoying jerk

You gain nothing, for sure. You've already lost it by pulling fake quotes out of your ass.

Go ahead liar, prove me wrong.

Fucking Dumbass.
similarly, i've asked several times why you won't stop annoying me and what problem do you have with me, and you never answer

leave folks alone. enjoy your life

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

Wait for what? Certainly not a source, since we already know there isn't one. What we wait for is some explanation as to why an attention-whore pulls fake quotes out of his ass, plops them on the internets, and then can't find the stones to admit he made it all up.

We sit, and we wait.
it's in the book about LBJ "Master Of The Senate", dipshit. oh right, it's too hard for you to read

Page?
right at the beginning. in the 1st few pages. do you have the book? i'm not holding my breath

NINE.
you are proving that you don't read more than you are proving that i made up the quote

TEN. And an entire page flushed down the crapper, just because going ME ME ME was more important to your pathetic ass than anything like veracity.
so tell us what books have you read? i'd like to quiz you on them...just like you do with me

I'll check back in a year since you still haven't delivered on past non-links....

Maybe it's time to cram your fake shit back up the long intestine whence it came huh?

i gain nothing from proving it to you. folks know i'm honest and you're an annoying jerk

You gain nothing, for sure. You've already lost it by pulling fake quotes out of your ass.

Fucking Dumbass.
similarly, i've asked several times why you won't stop annoying me and what problem do you have with me, and you never answer

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

Wait for what? Certainly not a source, since we already know there isn't one. What we wait for is some explanation as to why an attention-whore pulls fake quotes out of his ass, plops them on the internets, and then can't find the stones to admit he made it all up.

We sit, and we wait.
it's in the book about LBJ "Master Of The Senate", dipshit. oh right, it's too hard for you to read

Page?
right at the beginning. in the 1st few pages. do you have the book? i'm not holding my breath

NINE.
you are proving that you don't read more than you are proving that i made up the quote

TEN. And an entire page flushed down the crapper, just because going ME ME ME was more important to your pathetic ass than anything like veracity.
so tell us what books have you read? i'd like to quiz you on them...just like you do with me

I'm not making an assertion here, asswipe. When I do, I BACK IT UP.

That's ELEVEN posts in a row that can't come up with an answer. You're a complete fraud.

Fucking Dumbass.

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

We sit, and we wait.

Page?

NINE.

That's ELEVEN posts in a row that can't come up with an answer. You're a complete fraud.
so there is no book called "Master Of The Senate" by Robert Caro? is that what you are claiming?

Fucking Dumbass.

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

We sit, and we wait.

Page?

NINE.

so there is no book called "Master Of The Senate" by Robert Caro? is that what you are claiming?

There is, And its "first few pages" aren't even about Johnson, they're about the construction of the Senate Chambers, the 1819 carved desks, and the Webster-Hayne debate of 1830. Busted.

TWELVE.

Fucking Dumbass.

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

We sit, and we wait.

Page?

NINE.

There is, And its "first few pages" aren't even about Johnson, they're about the construction of the Senate Chambers, the 1819 carved desks, and the Webster-Hayne debate of 1830. Busted.

TWELVE.
read some more, you're about to get there

i will never do anything Pogo asks of me. in fact, i will do the opposite

most of my political info comes from reading books/listening to audiobooks. impossible to give a "link" that Pogo is obsessed wiith

i'm not your slave, Pogo, and i never will be!

LBJ railroaded the Gun Control Act of 1968 through a complicit Congress. Of course he was a racist. All gun control policies are inherently elitist, discriminatory, and racist because they presume to restrict people who are otherwise "free" from having "access" to tools, weapons, or supplies deemed by other people to be dangerous in the hands of poor or less fortunate people.

People like .... felons... drug addicts...... the mentally deranged....

Didn't bother to look up the "Gun Control Act of 1968" didja.
That's OK, I did. I always do. I figure whatever claptrap you knuckledraggers try to plop in here, there's a shitload left out. And sure enough, there was.
Because criminals follow the law....

"(…) But be practical. We’ve got to give the goddamned n****s something" - Lyndon Johnson on civil rights

"(…) But be practical. We’ve got to give the goddamned n****s something" - Lyndon Johnson on civil rights
"Something?" Yeah, give them "something" in exchange for their civil rights which the Democrats revoked with the Brady Bill, NICS blacklist of prohibited persons, etc. etc.

Caro's book is full of innuendo and a bad attempt at a smear job. Johnson was helping out black colleges and black people and latinos long before it was popular to do so, mostly outside of his Congressional district as well, where it did no good re votes or support, from the beginnings of his political career as a secretary for Senator, which is also in Caro's book. I have the whole series. Caro found no evidence of anything, as a reading of the book will demonstrate.

Left wing commies hate him for Viet Nam and resisting their commie masters' takeover of that country as well as stepping in to back Israel when the French bailed out of the ME, cutting off the Soviet Union's attempt to make it a satellite of theirs, and this also led to the defeat of their Arab client states in 1967 and 1973, which the Arabs blamed on the Soviets for not supplying them with the latest tanks and rockets, which was bullshit, they lost because they were stupid, but nonetheless the rift never healed, as as we know the Soviets collapsed in 1973, largely due to the effects of Johnson's policies in Viet Nam, Africa, and the ME. The Soviet's propaganda war against Johnson has been taken up by the false flag operatives on the right wing now, which is even more shallow and feckless than the European left's campaigns of the 1960's and 1970's.
Johnson was using race as a political tool ......

Except it wouldn't have benefited him politically, even in the 1960's, so that spin fails. Republicans on the other hand had always taken the black vote for granted and did little or nothing for them until the Democrats started getting black votes under FDR, then they suddenly got all concerned about creating the appearance of 'action' and trying to get their votes back. Every voting and civil rights bill could have passed without a single GOP voting on them, despite the bloc of Democrats who voted against them. In Texas the Democratic vote was over 2 to 1 against Johnson's bills; he would have gained a lot more by opposing them than voting for them from the 1930's on, even if he ran in 1968,
"Every voting and civil rights bill could have passed without a single GOP voting on them" What ?

Caro's book is full of innuendo and a bad attempt at a smear job. Johnson was helping out black colleges and black people and latinos long before it was popular to do so, mostly outside of his Congressional district as well, where it did no good re votes or support, from the beginnings of his political career as a secretary for Senator, which is also in Caro's book. I have the whole series. Caro found no evidence of anything, as a reading of the book will demonstrate.

Left wing commies hate him for Viet Nam and resisting their commie masters' takeover of that country as well as stepping in to back Israel when the French bailed out of the ME, cutting off the Soviet Union's attempt to make it a satellite of theirs, and this also led to the defeat of their Arab client states in 1967 and 1973, which the Arabs blamed on the Soviets for not supplying them with the latest tanks and rockets, which was bullshit, they lost because they were stupid, but nonetheless the rift never healed, as as we know the Soviets collapsed in 1973, largely due to the effects of Johnson's policies in Viet Nam, Africa, and the ME. The Soviet's propaganda war against Johnson has been taken up by the false flag operatives on the right wing now, which is even more shallow and feckless than the European left's campaigns of the 1960's and 1970's.
:dig:
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is quiet a piece of work. i would reccomend Robert Caro's book "Master Of The Senate" and other works on LBJ to know what really happened!

:thankusmile: Everybody ignore that shill Dudley that has penetrated this site and paid by his boss to troll here with his propaganda,the fact that one of USMBs resident trolls agrees with him is all the proof in the world he is full of shit.this troll is obviously a sockpuppet.

Last edited:
LBJ's "great society" was a failure that cost billions and tore Black families apart but he was a democrat so that makes him a hero.

Actually it was working great until it started getting rolled back after 1968. The infaltion genereated by uyour oil shortage hoaxers in the oil industry and the start of the globalist scams and floods of illegal aliens right wingers loved so dearly did all that damage your Hive propagandists keep telling you to blame on LBJ. Most of that Libertoon crap was sponsored by an oil man who got rich helping Joseph Stalin develop his oil industry after all, a ommie front operating under a 'free markets ' scam. The commies knew how to sucker greedy naricissisitc dumbasses with stupid rhetoric and idiot meme catering to their egoes and mindless self-indulgence. You've been dumbed down to the point even morons like AOC and corrupt insane criminals like China Joe can hand you tards your asses in elections now, yu have so little clue to what is going on. Can't even keep degenerates out of your own grade schools, you're so helpless..
You can whine about big oil and make a ludicrous charge that right wingers supported illegal aliens but the fact remains that LBJ's "great society" cost billions and had the opposite effect on Black families than intended. Democrat leader Daniel Patrick Moynihan said "LBJ said the Great Society was his greatest speech but he was the only one to see it that way".
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Exactly,well said.:thup:

Forum List

Back