MSN: Cumulus is renewing contract with Rush Limbaugh

asterism

Congress != Progress
Jul 29, 2010
Central Florida
First came word from the Drudge Report that Megyn Fox is taking over his 9 p.m. slot on 21st Century Fox's (FOXA -1.66%) Fox News Channel. Now, Politico is reporting that Cumulus Media (CMLS -2.42%) is dropping Hannity's show and renewing its contract with Rush Limbaugh, contradicting earlier reports that the company would cut ties with both broadcasters.

(emphasis mine)

Sean Hannity will survive his bad week just fine- MSN Money

Gee, I thought all the lefty clowns in here had Rush being canned by Cumulus soon, finally signaling the beginning of the end for el Rushbo. And good riddance!!! Honest. I've read it in thread after thread right here in this message board.

OK, so we'll just log this as yet another swing-and-a-miss for team Circle Jerk.

They met his new contract salary demands. Either they do the same thing to Hannity, or he will move to Clear Channel.

Gee, I thought all the lefty clowns in here had Rush being canned by Cumulus soon, finally signaling the beginning of the end for el Rushbo. And good riddance!!! Honest. I've read it in thread after thread right here in this message board.

OK, so we'll just log this as yet another swing-and-a-miss for team Circle Jerk.

Democrats being wrong is the constant around here, not the exception...:D

Hey, how come PSA/self-promos Joe hasn't checked in to tell us how he could have been soooooo wrong about Rush's demise without the handful of Cumulus stations that were tossing him?

Rush Limbaugh's audience is around 14 million per week. The nearest progressive radio is around 2.7. Do the math lefties and don't get your hopes up.

Rush Limbaugh's audience is around 14 million per week. The nearest progressive radio is around 2.7. Do the math lefties and don't get your hopes up.

Libtards don't "do" facts.....

Actually Cumulus ends up the loser in the Rush deal, maybe even twice. Once, if they signed him for his usual confiscatory show rates, or even worse if he put the screws to them to ante up more. Then in the deal Rush told Cumulus to shove their WABC in NY, arguably the most important station in their stable, up their ass because he's jumping to their competitor over at WOR. Nice move, Cum. You pay huge bucks for the number 1 talker in industry history and shut yourselves out in the NY market.

Too funny.

Forum List

Back