MSM Spotlights Dunn Trial ; Ignores Blacks Killing Whites

Another instance of CNN Gone Wild. Somebody (name unknown) interviewed Damon Feldman who promoted a boxing match involving George Zimmerman. The is entitled "New Day"and also Live CNN.

In the interview the interviewer speaks both false and highly questionable things, citing both as established facts. First, he claims the word "celebrity" means someone who is "celebrated". Nah, I don't buy that. Celebrating is a positive thing. A happy thing. Something good and desirable. Plenty of celebrities are none of those things (ex. Khalid Shiek Mohammed, Major Nidal Hasan, OJ Simpson, Bernie Madoff, etc)

Second, our misguided interviewer claims that Zimmerman is only known for shooting an unarmed teenager. That is both false and stupid. The fact that Martin was unarmed and a teenager are both irrelevant to the Zimmerman case,and consequently what he should be known for. I, and many people, would say he is known for being a pawn in the game of race hustlers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to bring publicity for them and their endeavors. He's also known for being a victim of political maliciousness in which Florida Gov. Rick Scott cowardly threw Zimmerman under the bus to avoid possible race riots threatened by the race hustlers, and trumped up charges built up to an invalid murder charge, even after police concluded there was not evidence enough to arrest.

Third, the interviewer cites a petition made up by Change.org that he claims has 24.000 signatures condemning the promoted boxing match with George Zimmerman as one of the fighters. He also claims he's gotten tweets on Twitter condemning it. Is this his basis for arriving at an obvious biased view villainizing Zimmerman ? which is all he did during the interview).

Promoter defends Zimmerman, DMX boxing - CNN.com Video

I might also just about pay for someone from the media to be accountable for this huge dichotomy between publicity on white on black crime and black on white crime (which is nearly zero)

I would pay for you to shut your racist stink hole.

Tell me something, oh might idiot, if the media is all about white on black crime why don't they harp about all the cases of white on black crime that occur? Why are they only whinging about "Stand your ground" cases in Florida that have nothing to do with stand your ground? Could it be that their focus is something other than white on black crime?

1. I've already stated what their focus is, and smart people all already know.

2. The fact that you bring race into this, shows what a racist pig YOU are.

3. I haven't heard one word about stand your ground in the Dunn case, and it wasn't a factor in the Zimmerman case either. That's another thing you don't need to bring up.

4. You have a distinctive talent. Bringing up irrelevant things.

5. I said before you were a bore. That hasn't changed. :blahblah:

1. Yes, you did, you said it is race.
  2. I didn't bring it in, you did, read the thread title.
  3. You haven't paid attention because you are an inbred racist. That is not my problem.
  4. Thank you.
  5. Stupid people often find things that are beyond their comprehension boring. Still not my problem.

I would pay for you to shut your racist stink hole.

Tell me something, oh might idiot, if the media is all about white on black crime why don't they harp about all the cases of white on black crime that occur? Why are they only whinging about "Stand your ground" cases in Florida that have nothing to do with stand your ground? Could it be that their focus is something other than white on black crime?

3. I haven't heard one word about stand your ground in the Dunn case, and it wasn't a factor in the Zimmerman case either. That's another thing you don't need to bring up.

3. You haven't paid attention because you are an inbred racist. That is not my problem.
  4. Thank you.
  5. Stupid people often find things that are beyond their comprehension boring. Still not my problem.

1. Congratulations! You got 2 letters of the word (ra) right. Problem is QW, you bombed again. It the word that counts. Letters aren't good enough. :lol: The correct word (that I said what the medias focus was) was RATINGS.

From Post # 53, I said ">>
"While this may be all for ratings, it's still racist, and they shouldn't be exploiting hothead racism (like YOURS for instance) to boost their profits,"

2. I did bring it in sure. Because its a racial subject. But I didn't bring it in racistly. YOU did that, you racist pig.

3. SYG is not involved in the case. Simple as that.

4. You have never said anything that is beyond my comprehension, except maybe how you could possibly think you could say something that is beyond my comprehension. :badgrin:

5. As for you thinking me for saying you have a talent for bringing up irrelevant things, you're welcome. http://oi44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg

4. Thank you.

1. Congratulations! You got 2 letters of the word (ra) right. Problem is QW, you bombed again. It the word that counts. Letters aren't good enough. :lol: The correct word (that I said what the medias focus was) was RATINGS.

"While this may be all for ratings, it's still racist, and they shouldn't be exploiting hothead racism (like YOURS for instance) to boost their profits,"

2. I did bring it in sure. Because its a racial subject. But I didn't bring it in racistly. YOU did that, you racist pig.

4. You have never said anything that is beyond my comprehension, except maybe how you could possibly think you could say something that is beyond my comprehension. :badgrin:

5. As for you thinking me for saying you have a talent for bringing up irrelevant things, you're welcome. http://oi44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg

Did you read your OP?

While the fanatically untra-liberal MSM is falling all over themselves broadcasting the Dunn trial, here's a small sample of the much more prevalent black on white crime, they purposely ignore - as long as the perpetrators are black (uncivilized, barbaric, savages)

Massachusetts. Four black men decided to murder the next white person they saw. That unlucky soul was a college student from Boston, whom the men stabbed to death.4

Indiana. A black man was arrested for killing seven white people with a shotgun. He explained that he murdered his victims due to his “deep-rooted hatred” of white people.5

Miami, Florida. The leader of a black supremacist sect (i.e., the “Yaweh ben Yaweh cult”) was convicted of the murders of several white people. He ordered his followers to kill any and all “white devils.” They killed at least seven white people, bringing back body parts to their leader.6

North Carolina. Seven black men kidnapped a white woman, raped her, put her in a tub of bleach, shot her five times, and dumped her body. The murderers said they did this for racial reasons.7

North Carolina. Four black teenagers lured a white, ten-year-old girl into an empty house. “There, they sodomized her, strangled her with a cable wire, and beat her to death with a board. In the past few weeks, the trials in the Tiffany Long case have received extensive coverage in the North Carolina press. But with two of the three defendants already sentenced to lifelong prison terms, and the third now standing trial, the national media have all but ignored the story. Only the Associated Press has reported on the trials, in a single, cursory piece. The AP, of course, failed to mention the race of the people involved — an oversight it seldom if ever committed in the case of Amadou Diallo.”8

Kansas City, Missouri. An Ethiopian immigrant shot two white coworkers — killing one and critically injuring the other — at his workplace, then turned the gun on himself. At his residence, police found a three-page, signed note he had written in which he railed at “black blood sucker supreme white people” for oppressing him and black people in general.10

New York City. In a Midtown office building, a white woman was assaulted, raped, and anally raped by a black man who called her racist names during the attack. Police refused to label it a hate crime.11

4. Barnacle, Mike. (1991). “A double standard for race crimes?” Asbury Park Press, March 7.

5. Knight-Ridder News. (1991). “AWOL Marine in Indiana admits seven racial killings, sources say.” Miami Herald, Feb. 2.

6. unsigned. (1991). “The killing class.” Miami Herald, Feb. 24; Gehrke, Donna. (1992). “ ‘I felt power’ while slaying 6 people, former Yaweh ‘death angel’ testifies.” Miami Herald, Jan. 30.

7. Op cit., Perazzo, p. 173, referencing: Edwards, Wayne. (1994). “Three strikes?” Destiny, Feb.
Unsigned. (2000). “Tiffany Long: Too white to be a victim.” FrontPage Magazine, Feb. 29. FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out..

8. Unsigned. (2000). “Tiffany Long: Too white to be a victim.” FrontPage Magazine, Feb. 29. FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out..

10. Associated Press. (1999). “Kansas City airport shooting victims identified.” Jefferson City News Tribune, Nov. 22.

11. Weiss, Murray, et al. (1999). “Cops fume over lousy video of 6th Ave. .” New York Post, Dec. 22.

Hate Crimes You Don?t Hear About | Violence Against Whites

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

The word ratings isn't even in it, but the words race, racial, and racist occur 5 times. That makes this thread abut race, not ratings. The fact that you didn't mention ratings until post 53 kinda reinforces that point.

4. Thank you.

Did you read your OP?

While the fanatically untra-liberal MSM is falling all over themselves broadcasting the Dunn trial, here's a small sample of the much more prevalent black on white crime, they purposely ignore - as long as the perpetrators are black (uncivilized, barbaric, savages)

Massachusetts. Four black men decided to murder the next white person they saw. That unlucky soul was a college student from Boston, whom the men stabbed to death.4

Indiana. A black man was arrested for killing seven white people with a shotgun. He explained that he murdered his victims due to his “deep-rooted hatred” of white people.5

Miami, Florida. The leader of a black supremacist sect (i.e., the “Yaweh ben Yaweh cult”) was convicted of the murders of several white people. He ordered his followers to kill any and all “white devils.” They killed at least seven white people, bringing back body parts to their leader.6

North Carolina. Seven black men kidnapped a white woman, raped her, put her in a tub of bleach, shot her five times, and dumped her body. The murderers said they did this for racial reasons.7

North Carolina. Four black teenagers lured a white, ten-year-old girl into an empty house. “There, they sodomized her, strangled her with a cable wire, and beat her to death with a board. In the past few weeks, the trials in the Tiffany Long case have received extensive coverage in the North Carolina press. But with two of the three defendants already sentenced to lifelong prison terms, and the third now standing trial, the national media have all but ignored the story. Only the Associated Press has reported on the trials, in a single, cursory piece. The AP, of course, failed to mention the race of the people involved — an oversight it seldom if ever committed in the case of Amadou Diallo.”8

Kansas City, Missouri. An Ethiopian immigrant shot two white coworkers — killing one and critically injuring the other — at his workplace, then turned the gun on himself. At his residence, police found a three-page, signed note he had written in which he railed at “black blood sucker supreme white people” for oppressing him and black people in general.10

New York City. In a Midtown office building, a white woman was assaulted, raped, and anally raped by a black man who called her racist names during the attack. Police refused to label it a hate crime.11

4. Barnacle, Mike. (1991). “A double standard for race crimes?” Asbury Park Press, March 7.

5. Knight-Ridder News. (1991). “AWOL Marine in Indiana admits seven racial killings, sources say.” Miami Herald, Feb. 2.

6. unsigned. (1991). “The killing class.” Miami Herald, Feb. 24; Gehrke, Donna. (1992). “ ‘I felt power’ while slaying 6 people, former Yaweh ‘death angel’ testifies.” Miami Herald, Jan. 30.

7. Op cit., Perazzo, p. 173, referencing: Edwards, Wayne. (1994). “Three strikes?” Destiny, Feb.
Unsigned. (2000). “Tiffany Long: Too white to be a victim.” FrontPage Magazine, Feb. 29. FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out..

8. Unsigned. (2000). “Tiffany Long: Too white to be a victim.” FrontPage Magazine, Feb. 29. FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out..

10. Associated Press. (1999). “Kansas City airport shooting victims identified.” Jefferson City News Tribune, Nov. 22.

11. Weiss, Murray, et al. (1999). “Cops fume over lousy video of 6th Ave. .” New York Post, Dec. 22.

The word ratings isn't even in it, but the words race, racial, and racist occur 5 times. That makes this thread abut race, not ratings. The fact that you didn't mention ratings until post 53 kinda reinforces that point.

Yeah, I read my OP. Did you read my Post # 63 ? Here's what it said >> "I did bring it in sure. Because its a racial subject."
How many times do you have to be told ?

Things are looking up (a little). Mark O'Mara (George Zimmerman's lawyer) appeared on the Anderson Copper show on CNN. I finally heard somebody mention the idea of there being a gun (or at least the appearance of one) in the SUV. Really amazing that in 2 days of shows on MSNBC, CNN, and HLN finally somebody with legal knowledge (and unbiased), got to speak, and mention the most important facet of the case (if not the ONLY important one) That was after listening to DOZENS of anti-Dunn slammers, babble on about every relatively insignificant thing you could think of, as long as it made Dunn look bad.

I'm going to assume the OP is another racist come here to recruit for his board.

The post is sickeningly racist and bigoted.

You must hate this country so much. Why do you stay?
How did you reach such a clearly biased, senseless conclusion? The post you are denouncing as racist and bigoted is nothing but a presentation of documented facts -- truth. What is racist about that?

Every one of those stories is at least a decade old. The Yaweh Ben Yaweh story is more than 20 years old..
Is History not relevant?

Every one of those stories is at least a decade old. The Yaweh Ben Yaweh story is more than 20 years old..
Is History not relevant?

Excellent question (+ the New Nation News link contained dozens of black on white crimes > February 2014) The Doctor needs to be more observant.

[...]

Just as telling is the desperation of conservatives subscribing to this thread attempting to cast Dunn in the role of being some sort of ‘hero’ and ‘victim’ of their mythical contrivance known as the ‘liberal media.’
While I am in no way cast in the neo-Conservative mold I do agree with those who criticize the failure of mainstream media to assign as much coverage to newsworthy Black-on-White crimes as is devoted to such events as the Trayvon Martin killing and now this Page One sensation. As regards my personal feelings toward Michael Dunn, this incident reminds me of something I witnessed fifty-six years ago when I was stationed in North Carolina.

Briefly, an altercation between a Black man and the White owner of a dry cleaning store began in the store and moved outside onto the Main Street of Jacksonville. From across the street and a half-block distance I watched a small crowd gather. I saw the Black man shove the White man and call him a "white bastid." The White man then bolted back inside his store, came out again with a revolver and shot the Black man point blank in the chest, killing him.

The store owner was never arrested and when the case went to court he was cleared on the basis of self defense, having been assaulted and threatened by a negro.

My impression of Michael Dunn is he hasn't yet awakened to the fact that this is no longer 1957. Things have changed significantly. I believe Michael Dunn is an atavism whose mind is locked in the ethos of the fifties. I believe his lawyer made a serious mistake by not preparing a temporary insanity defense, because there is something clearly nuts about what that man did.

People want to probe into the mind of a intelligent white killer, but the mind of a black killer is boring and primitive

And there you go with the racist shit. Shame insane people don't know they are nuts. I would pay for an honest interview.

I think I would just about pay for someone to answer what I said in Post # 50. Any takers ?
The very nature of this incident is such that an acquittal would surely have resulted in rioting as bad if not worse than that which followed the 1992 Rodney King verdict in L.A. The Florida judicial system as well as the jurors in this case were well aware of that and were not willing to risk the potential damage by bending over backward to acquit an obvious loose cannon like Michael Dunn.

Dunn's actions were decidedly more aggressive than defensive because he had a clear opportunity to retreat. His mistakes were to fire at a retreating vehicle, which even police are forbidden to do, and not staying put and calling the police.

In my opinion Michael Dunn is either stupidly arrogant or he's insane.

I finally heard somebody mention the idea of there being a gun (or at least the appearance of one) in the SUV.

3 eyewitnesses said otherwise.

Oh wait, they don't count. Because they're black. Never mind.

Yes, I get that you think that way, and possibly one of the jurors. Fortunately, the legal system and most people don't.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume the OP is another racist come here to recruit for his board.

The post is sickeningly racist and bigoted.

You must hate this country so much. Why do you stay?

Sure beats actually addressing the issue, huh?

This dishonest deflection technique no longer works, sorry.

Anyway, back to the issue: MSNBC doesn't have time to cover meaningless stories like this, they're going too busy going after the important stuff, like traffic jams in Jersey.

:rolleyes:

MSM Spotlights Dunn Trial ; Ignores Blacks Killing Whites

Not really, whites always get more airtime on TV.
If you are saying White victims of Black criminals get more media attention than the reverse, do you recall this incident receiving as much coverage as the Trayvon Martin or Jordan Davis killings? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKfr_TK7e5k]Black on White Crime, The Wichita Massacre - YouTube[/ame]

Because I don't remember ever seeing it on tv or in the local newspapers. In fact if it had not been brought to my attention by a concerned party I would never have learned of it.

Read the details of this horrendous multiple rape/murder here: The Wichita Massacre URL
New Nation News - Bloody Kansas - Wichita Wilding

I believe his lawyer made a serious mistake by not preparing a temporary insanity defense, because there is something clearly nuts about what that man did.

IF he didn't see a gun or something looking like a gun, which the prosecution failed to prove.

Forum List

Back