What the hell is wrong with the liberals in Hollywood

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Actress Ellen Barkin: American people belong to Obama - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Actress Ellen Barkin: American people belong to Obama

Did she forget that Obama works for us? Obama is not the ruler of the people.. I think the liberals in Hollywood would be fine with this country becoming communist.. Because I am sure in their minds the rules don't apply to them. I mean they don't now. The people in Hollywood get away with everything so what makes you think that will change for them.

Ellen Barkin was one sexy woman in her hey day.

Last I saw her she still had some juice.

Seems to be aging well.

Ellen Barkin was one sexy woman in her hey day.

Last I saw her she still had some juice.

Seems to be aging well.

Ellen Barkin in her hey day...

600full-ellen-barkin.jpg

Not bad...huh?

Actress Ellen Barkin: American people belong to Obama - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Actress Ellen Barkin: American people belong to Obama

Did she forget that Obama works for us? Obama is not the ruler of the people.. I think the liberals in Hollywood would be fine with this country becoming communist.. Because I am sure in their minds the rules don't apply to them. I mean they don't now. The people in Hollywood get away with everything so what makes you think that will change for them.

And she tweeted wishing hurricane Isaac would kill Republicans. Seems to me she needs to close her twitter account.

Hollywierd is laughable. All those punks come out and say no guns, they are evil, yet they promote gun violence in the movies while striving to reach the 1% pool

Hypocrite much?

-Geaux

Hollywierd is laughable. All those punks come out and say no guns, they are evil, yet they promote gun violence in the movies while striving to reach the 1% pool

Hypocrite much?

-Geaux
Speaking of guns...

the-new-normal-ellen-barkin-gun.jpg

See what I did there?

Forum List

Back