MSM fan the flames--not Trump

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
the MSM fan the flames of hate/racism/bigotry--NOT Trump
........my local news station just did an article on White Supremacy in our area----the first time I have ever seen a story on WS--of course the story was without proof/evidence
...then you have the idiots that believe the MSM and not even do basic research--like many members on USMB

......as I have linked/proven in many other threads--WS is a minuscule problem
blacks are murdering blacks EVERY day--yet the MSM/etc go out of their minds when--RARELY-- a white COP justifiably shoots a black criminal---or the very, very RARE WS shooting

the MSM fan the flames of hate/racism/bigotry--NOT Trump
........my local news station just did an article on White Supremacy in our area----the first time I have ever seen a story on WS--of course the story was without proof/evidence
...then you have the idiots that believe the MSM and not even do basic research--like many members on USMB

......as I have linked/proven in many other threads--WS is a minuscule problem
blacks are murdering blacks EVERY day--yet the MSM/etc go out of their minds when--RARELY-- a white COP justifiably shoots a black criminal---or the very, very RARE WS shooting

In their quest for power they don't care if they tear the nation apart anymore. They don't care as long as they win.

And their brainless minions go right along

The left is despicable to the core...

This White Supremacy BS is just like the Russian BS...

saul alinsky and the Devil are dancing in Hell.

Bullshit is all the left has....

If the left ever gets back in power, this Country is done as we have known it....

The decent people of America will have to fight to save America.

If the left ever gets back in power, this Country is done as we have known it....

Where in hell do y'all find all that sand to bury your heads in? You must live near a Sahara.

Where in hell do y'all find all that sand to bury your heads in? You must live near a Sahara.

With your head up your ass it's clear you don't have a clue....

Mind posting a link to your local new station article so inquiring minds can determine for themselves if the piece was without proof?

....yes--your head must be up your ass if you can't see the MSM is totally out of control/bullshit/etc

Forum List

Back