MSM All Butthurt That The Governor of Maine Paul LePage Tells The Truth

The land of the free is now the land of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
It's not about telling the truth. It's about a lack of dignity and maturity and decorum and discretion and respect.

Crude, boorish, crass and bullying behavior is not "telling the truth". It's simply disgraceful and it's lowering the bar, coarsening the culture. Those who applaud this behavior can never EVER stand on the high moral ground again.
The left has coarsened and lowered the bar, pointing out the problems doesn't make it the rights' fault.
In this case, in this particular case, in this case with a Republican governor, the PeeWee Herman defense, "I know you are, but what am I?" plays rather shallow, don't you think?
You missed the point, small as it was, it was too big for you.

The land of the free is now the land of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
How is it telling the truth when 14% of the people arrested in Maine on drug charges were black? How does that become 90%?
About 15% of the population is black, in northern states, and they don't get any more northern than Maine, 14% would likely be a very high percent.
The governor said 90% That's not the same as 14%
Less than 4% of the population is nonwhite, including black, Hispanic, Asian, etc.
I missed where the stats said that 90% of the arrests were not black and hispanic.
The Portland Press Herald published FBI statistics which show that 1,211 people were arrested on charges of drug sales or manufacturing in Maine in 2014. Of those, 170 - 14.1% - were black, and almost all the rest were white.
From the link in the OP
The math doesn't add up. According to this:
Maine Population demographics 2016, 2015

1% of the population is black. That would mean a whole lot are coming in and dealing drugs.

How is it telling the truth when 14% of the people arrested in Maine on drug charges were black? How does that become 90%?
About 15% of the population is black, in northern states, and they don't get any more northern than Maine, 14% would likely be a very high percent.
Less than 4% of the population is nonwhite, including black, Hispanic, Asian, etc.
I missed where the stats said that 90% of the arrests were not black and hispanic.
The Portland Press Herald published FBI statistics which show that 1,211 people were arrested on charges of drug sales or manufacturing in Maine in 2014. Of those, 170 - 14.1% - were black, and almost all the rest were white.
From the link in the OP

1% of the population is black. That would mean a whole lot are coming in and dealing drugs.
Why do you hate capitalism? LOL!

From the link in the OP

Drug dealing is capitalism to you? That would represent anarchy, not capitalism.

From the link in the OP

Drug dealing is capitalism to you? That would represent anarchy, not capitalism.
What the market will bear and if you're buying, I'm selling. More of that truth you people said you wanted.

LaPage is the creepiest of creeps....can't wait until he is gone!!!! HOPE he's impeached before his term is up, as far as I'm concerned!

He's an embarrassment to human kind, and to Maine!

From the link in the OP

What the market will bear and if you're buying, I'm selling. More of that truth you people said you wanted.
You're just another idiot liberal that knows nothing about reality.

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/
noun
  1. an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

It isn't an economic system if you ignore the system.

From the link in the OP

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/
noun
  1. an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

They have the drugs brought in and sell them for a profit. It doesn't get much more capitalistic than that, friend.

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/
noun

They have the drugs brought in and sell them for a profit. It doesn't get much more capitalistic than that, friend.
You can't understand simple definitions. No wonder you are a libtard. Friend.

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/
noun

You can't understand simple definitions. No wonder you are a libtard. Friend.
By definition they are engaged in capitalism. They own their imported product which they sell for a profit. The only thing more capitalistic would be if they made it themselves.

Imported rugs versus imported drugs. Same difference.

1% of the population identifies as black. It doesn't include those that identify as half or part black; mulato, I believe they call it. Our governor is just looking at mug shots and wouldn't be distinguishing between the two. But you are right: Maine is still 96% white, and the % of blacks arrested for drugs is disproportionate to the population. The governor is not entirely hallucinating.

Many black and Hispanic gang members from NYC, Mass and elsewhere are driving up here with lotsa heroin, cocaine, etc. That's what gangs do; they run drugs. What races are predominantly members of gangs? Blacks and Hispanics.

If you want to defend our governor for turning 14% into 90% -- or for his stance to shoot these black monsters -- go for it. Just be aware of what you're doing.

1% of the population identifies as black. It doesn't include those that identify as half or part black; mulato, I believe they call it. Our governor is just looking at mug shots and wouldn't be distinguishing between the two. But you are right: Maine is still 96% white, and the % of blacks arrested for drugs is disproportionate to the population. The governor is not entirely hallucinating.

Many black and Hispanic gang members from NYC, Mass and elsewhere are driving up here with lotsa heroin, cocaine, etc. That's what gangs do; they run drugs. What races are predominantly members of gangs? Blacks and Hispanics.

If you want to defend our governor for turning 14% into 90% -- or for his stance to shoot these black monsters -- go for it. Just be aware of what you're doing.
If I were running drugs there I'd use a nice white family of four in a rented RV. I'd own that state in six months.

If I were running drugs there I'd use a nice white family of four in a rented RV. I'd own that state in six months.
Admittedly, the ones I've met weren't the smart ones (they were in prison), but I'd say most aren't as diabolical as you, Betty. Stay where you are.

If his statement is factual then it's not racist it's the truth. An inconvenient truth but none the less the truth

That's the problem with Liberals. They realize it's the truth they simply don't want it told so they consider TELLING it as racist.

If his statement is factual then it's not racist it's the truth. An inconvenient truth but none the less the truth

That's the problem with Liberals. They realize it's the truth they simply don't want it told so they consider TELLING it as racist.

The left are batshit nuts. Seriously

If they claim it's racist, despite it being factual, their hope is it doesn't get much attention.

Maine Governor Paul LePage was called racist by criminal coddling, douchebag democrats in his state and the MSM!

Gov. LePage ... blamed the state's heroin problem on "guys by the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty" who "come from Connecticut and New York".

"They come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave," he said.

Speaking on Wednesday, he denied it was racist, but said that since January he had been putting together a binder cataloguing drug arrests in the state, and that "90-plus per cent of those pictures in my book, and it's a three-ringed binder, are black and Hispanic people...

Maine Governor Paul LePage criticised for 'racist' remarks - BBC News
Enough of "Racism" . Are we truly POST racial when blacks can forbid a SINGLE word, j'accuse anyone that does not cow tow and ignore the high black crime rates as RACIST. Is this what we have come to? Hear no evil, think no evil see no evil?

If they claim it's racist, despite it being factual, their hope is it doesn't get much attention.
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CONSIDER "FACTUAL" ABOUT THE NUTTY GOVERNOR'S STATEMENT? If he said "We gotta stop the traffic of drugs into our state by gang members from NYC and New England" he would have been fine. What difference does it make what color they are? Popping off about shooting folks (uh oh, second time governor has alluded to shooting someone in two days) and saying 90% of the drug dealers are black when 14% are black is not a FACT.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CONSIDER "FACTUAL" ABOUT THE NUTTY GOVERNOR'S STATEMENT? If he said "We gotta stop the traffic of drugs into our state by gang members from NYC and New England" he would have been fine. What difference does it make what color they are? Popping off about shooting folks (uh oh, second time governor has alluded to shooting someone in two days) and saying 90% of the drug dealers are black when 14% are black is not a FACT.

Settle down before you have a stroke.

Forum List

Back