MSM All Butthurt That The Governor of Maine Paul LePage Tells The Truth

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Maine Governor Paul LePage was called racist by criminal coddling, douchebag democrats in his state and the MSM!

Gov. LePage ... blamed the state's heroin problem on "guys by the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty" who "come from Connecticut and New York".

"They come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave," he said.

Speaking on Wednesday, he denied it was racist, but said that since January he had been putting together a binder cataloguing drug arrests in the state, and that "90-plus per cent of those pictures in my book, and it's a three-ringed binder, are black and Hispanic people...

Maine Governor Paul LePage criticised for 'racist' remarks - BBC News

The land of the free is now the land of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Maine Governor Paul LePage was called racist by criminal coddling, douchebag democrats in his state and the MSM!

Gov. LePage ... blamed the state's heroin problem on "guys by the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty" who "come from Connecticut and New York".

"They come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave," he said.

Speaking on Wednesday, he denied it was racist, but said that since January he had been putting together a binder cataloguing drug arrests in the state, and that "90-plus per cent of those pictures in my book, and it's a three-ringed binder, are black and Hispanic people...

All he left out was, And they buy up all the fired chicken and watermelon after bedding your white daughter.

Interesting. He has minority in the family he calls his adopted son.

Since 2002, his household has also included a young man from Jamaica, Devon Raymond, Jr. (born 1985). LePage calls Raymond his adopted son, although adoption paperwork was not filed. LePage met Raymond in Jamaica through Raymond's father, who caddied for LePage during a vacation there.[192][193] His wife, Ann, has taken a job as a waitress in Boothbay to supplement the family income, as LePage is the lowest-paid governor in the US and the family of limited wealth.[194]

If his statement is factual then it's not racist it's the truth. An inconvenient truth but none the less the truth

Governor White Pointy Hat has a big problem here. White people love those illegal drugs, and young white bitches that big black dick. No wonder he's angry, his old shriveled tiny thing he can't see without a mirror isn't going to cut it.

All he left out was, And they buy up all the fired chicken and watermelon after bedding your white daughter.
THAT'S what you felt you had to post?

THAT'S what you felt you had to post?
I didn't want his statement to be incomplete.

The land of the free is now the land of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
How is it telling the truth when 14% of the people arrested in Maine on drug charges were black? How does that become 90%?
I worked in a Maine prison, and I'm not sure even 14% of the inmates were black, but it is true that a good portion of the inmates who were black and also from out of state, were in for running drugs. That is not at ALL the same thing the governor said, however.
As far as the impregnating white girls thing goes, I'm not even going there.

I'd be embarrassed by this if I were brown, tbh.

If his statement is factual then it's not racist it's the truth. An inconvenient truth but none the less the truth
And here's another truth, they wouldn't be selling if whitey wasn't buying.

You be all racist and shit....noob I suspect you're tenure here will be short lived
What? Now you oppose "telling the truth" because you don't like it? Totally expected.

I never opposed anything, I said you're a racist. Which you are.....noob. Now step your game up or you're going to be eaten alive here

Lets make the penalty for selling drugs summary execution by firing squad, your dead inside a week problem solved. The criminal element will in short order be eliminated.

Lets make the penalty for selling drugs summary execution by firing squad, your dead inside a week problem solved. The criminal element will in short order be eliminated.
Do the same for buying illegal drugs. Both acts are illegal after all. If they weren't buying these Ni**ers wouldn't be selling, and screwing your white sluts on the way out of town.

Governor White Pointy Hat has a big problem here. White people love those illegal drugs, and young white bitches that big black dick. No wonder he's angry, his old shriveled tiny thing he can't see without a mirror isn't going to cut it.
Sounds like you's suck an old nasty black asshole to prove how hip you were.
White sluts love that big black cock. You wanted to tell the truth, right? Maybe not, now. LOL.

And here's another truth, they wouldn't be selling if whitey wasn't buying.

You be all racist and shit....noob I suspect you're tenure here will be short lived
What? Now you oppose "telling the truth" because you don't like it? Totally expected.

I never opposed anything, I said you're a racist. Which you are.....noob. Now step your game up or you're going to be eaten alive here
If you agree with Gov. Pointy Hat, you are also a racist.

Sounds like you's suck an old nasty black asshole to prove how hip you were.
White sluts love that big black cock. You wanted to tell the truth, right? Maybe not, now. LOL.

Are you a weirdo or something? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back