Alt Right seeks legitimacy with Comrade Trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The presidential campaign is introducing the alt-right to everyone

Come on Comrade Trump. Time to fess up. Either your do not know what the Alt Right is or you are a flaming racist.....or both.

Someone needs to ask Red Trump if he is a supporter of the Alt Right. First the KKK, then White Supremacist, then Alt Right. Comrade Trump tied himself to them when he hired Bannon.

Come on Comrade Trump. Time to fess up. Either your do not know what the Alt Right is or you are a flaming racist.....or both.

Someone needs to ask Red Trump if he is a supporter of the Alt Right. First the KKK, then White Supremacist, then Alt Right. Comrade Trump tied himself to them when he hired Bannon.
He said he didn't know who David Duke was, how would he know what the Alt Right is?

Well just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know. I don't know, did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.

Donald Trump and David Duke: For the record

:rolleyes-41:

now that you've signaled your virtue to the other concern trolls, are you ready to explain why you think that hating the kkk, white supremacist, alt right, trump, etc. twice as much as you've convinced yourself that they hate you is somehow doing a good deed for the american people?

now that you've signaled your virtue to the other concern trolls, are you ready to explain why you think that hating the kkk, white supremacist, alt right, trump, etc. twice as much as you've convinced yourself that they hate you is somehow doing a good deed for the american people?

we need a confused icon....are you brain dead?

He said he didn't know who David Duke was, how would he know what the Alt Right is?

Well just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know. I don't know, did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.

Trump is proving to not really know a lot of things

It is shocking that he doesn't know that the Alt Right is the 21st century cyber KKK. That is exactly what they are.

Trump is proving to not really know a lot of things
He doesn’t know anything about sound public policy and responsible governance; indeed, he has contempt for it.

His ignorance of Alt-Right is consistent with his comprehensive lack of political acumen.

The Alt Right is using Comrade Trump just like Poootin has been using Comrade Trump.

I find it hard to believe he is that clueless....REALLY!

So he's a alt-right comrade? That's quite an interesting proposition. I would analyze it if my irony meter hadn't broken.

t5506880-216-thumb-irony.jpg

Forum List

Back