Mrs Sturgeon snubs alt right slag

One thing is sure: these Western Europeans want to shoot off their mouths at us, blame us for everything, hate everything about us including our president, and etc--but when it comes to it, they want us to be their defacto military.

A lot of us are done with it, and done with calling them allies as well. I mean that and so do a lot of other Americans.

Tell Western Europeans you don't care about their opinions and, oh yeah, you don't give a rat's patootie about being their ally anymore, including you don't care about sending your young men and women to defend them should the need arise.

Then watch them tell you, hey hey, they didn't REALLY mean it, they really love America SOOOO much, really really they do.

No they don't. They hate us and have hated us for years.

Screw 'em. I really mean it.

I care, because in Europe we can see what our lefties want to do here.

Note that Tommy supports overruling Brexit, which was a democratic referendum.

Lefties gonna Left, that's for sure. It's enough that we have to clean up their mess here. The Lefties in Western Europe hate us, openly and without reservation, but when their back's against the wall, they want us to save their bacon.

So what? Watch what they do but don't be fooled for a second. They're not an ally and haven't been for generations. I'm honestly not even sure why we rebuilt Europe to the extent we did after WW2 to be honest. But, we did, there's no going back now. However, we surely do not need to be suckered again.

Trump knows this, he understands it. In part they hate him because he understands it.
I seem to remember we went into the Stan and Iraq in support of you after 9/11. A lot of british kids died out there on your behalf. Its rather shocking that you forget that.

Oh yes, and then used that to abuse us verbally and viciously for years and years and years after. Bush, the war, etc. Like allies do, you know.

I absolutely do not forget.
We were lied to by Bush and Blair. Nobody disputes that. But that doesnt diminish the service of those youngsters who fought an died in support of our ally. Shocking that you seek to lie about this and enigrate their sacrifice.

You have used those "lies" to denigrate everything about our nation, our people, our history and everything about our country carte blanche ever since it happened. But you didn't really need a reason.

Your rampant anti-Americanism is coming back to bite you. Sorrynotsorry, Tommy.

I've watched a number of bbc shows. Your society is seriously fucked, very similarly to ours.
Brexit isnt going to happen. It will be ok.

Really? So much for democracy.

One thing is sure: these Western Europeans want to shoot off their mouths at us, blame us for everything, hate everything about us including our president, and etc--but when it comes to it, they want us to be their defacto military.

A lot of us are done with it, and done with calling them allies as well. I mean that and so do a lot of other Americans.

Tell Western Europeans you don't care about their opinions and, oh yeah, you don't give a rat's patootie about being their ally anymore, including you don't care about sending your young men and women to defend them should the need arise.

Then watch them tell you, hey hey, they didn't REALLY mean it, they really love America SOOOO much, really really they do.

Lefties gonna Left, that's for sure. It's enough that we have to clean up their mess here. The Lefties in Western Europe hate us, openly and without reservation, but when their back's against the wall, they want us to save their bacon.

So what? Watch what they do but don't be fooled for a second. They're not an ally and haven't been for generations. I'm honestly not even sure why we rebuilt Europe to the extent we did after WW2 to be honest. But, we did, there's no going back now. However, we surely do not need to be suckered again.

Trump knows this, he understands it. In part they hate him because he understands it.

They're not an ally and haven't been for generations.

You should apologise for that remark.

You give us one of those young men that fought along side ours, and we'll talk to him.

After years of your anti-American shit, you don't get to whine about being called anti-American.

You give us one of those young men that fought along side ours, and we'll talk to him.

After years of your anti-American shit, you don't get to whine about being called anti-American.

British Forces casualties in Afghanistan since 2001 - Wikipedia

You people have no shame. Decent Americans are shaking their heads.

Did you support that?

Nicola Sturgeon quits BBC event over Steve Bannon invitation

Nicola Sturgeon has pulled out of a conference being jointly hosted by the BBC next month after learning that Donald Trump’s former strategist Steve Bannon had been invited to take part.

Scotland’s first minister said that allowing Bannon to freely express his opinions risked “legitimising or normalising far-right, racist views”.

She was also critical of the BBC for an attempt to justify Bannon’s inclusion at the three-day News Xchange event in Edinburgh on 13 November in an email sent to her office.

She is absolutely spot on. The more you allow these creeps into the mainstream the more you risk legitimising nazi trash. I hope that others pull out and the whole thing collapses.
Afraid to face the truth is she? When you have failing arguements don't argue. Another example of triggered leftists cowering in the corner.

I absolutely will not. Having a few brave young soldiers fight and die alongside ours does not give you leave to browbeat us for decades and decades and decades, and expect our military to fight any war you might get into in the future.

Nope, no and no way.

456. That's too bad. I mean that. It's sad when any soldiers die in conflict.

In the meantime, our nation lost 416,800 soldiers in your European mess in WW2. That is JUST in WW2. Do you Leftists ever want to count the cost of that, half a million? Oh of course not....of COURSE not.

Nicola Sturgeon has pulled out of a conference being jointly hosted by the BBC next month after learning that Donald Trump’s former strategist Steve Bannon had been invited to take part.

Scotland’s first minister said that allowing Bannon to freely express his opinions risked “legitimising or normalising far-right, racist views”.

She was also critical of the BBC for an attempt to justify Bannon’s inclusion at the three-day News Xchange event in Edinburgh on 13 November in an email sent to her office.

She is absolutely spot on. The more you allow these creeps into the mainstream the more you risk legitimising nazi trash. I hope that others pull out and the whole thing collapses.
Bannon an Nazi?!?....Hyperbole much?....Everyone to the right of Stalin is "alt-right" to you.

Afraid to face the truth is she? When you have failing arguements don't argue. Another example of triggered leftists cowering in the corner.
No. Its about not legitimising trash.

I apologize for the whiny nationalists in our midst, Tommy.
No need. She is obviously not right in the head. They seem to be every where these days.

Tommy why is it that you can hold up 456 Brits dying in a war that we wanted to get into apparently but we lost 416K PLUS just in WW2 and that doesn't matter one whit?

You know, it's easier to just say I'm "not right in the head" than to answer my very difficult questions. I understand. Believe me. I really do.

If freedom of speech is the law there is no trash. Who by the way made you the arbiter of what makes speech trash? By your own admission you are anti freedom and hold no credibility whatsoever. You sir are just another tyranny lover.

If freedom of speech is the law there is no trash. Who by the way made you the arbiter of what makes speech trash? By your own admission you are anti freedom and hold no credibility whatsoever. You sir are just another tyranny lover.
And who gets to decide minorities are less worthy ? If you dont have a problem with the likes of bannon then you are a part of the problem.

I apologize for the whiny nationalists in our midst, Tommy.
No need. She is obviously not right in the head. They seem to be every where these days.

Tommy why is it that you can hold up 456 Brits dying in a war that we wanted to get into apparently but we lost 416K PLUS just in WW2 and that doesn't matter one whit?

You know, it's easier to just say I'm "not right in the head" than to answer my very difficult questions. I understand. Believe me. I really do.
Eight British soldiers killed in bloodiest day of Afghan mission

Tell the parents of these lads that they were not allies of the US.

Explain to them that their sons sacrifice was insignificant.

And who gets to decide minorities are less worthy ? If you dont have a problem with the likes of bannon then you are a part of the problem.

What minorities less worthy of what? What are you raving about? Who said anything such thing, besides you?

She ran because she know's any decent conservative can call her on her bullshit, and she will have no answer.

You are a bigot of the first stripe. But you knew that. People like you are the reason Great Britain is headed into tyranny. Such a shame so sad,

She is absolutely spot on.
The more you allow these creeps into the mainstream the more you risk legitimising nazi trash. I hope that others pull out and the whole thing collapses.

Once again, Tainted Tommy reminds us Americans why we kicked the British out of our country more than two centuries ago; which seems to be his primary reason for existing.

Forum List

Back