EU is getting bad really bad now they wanna do free trade with China

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EU is getting Bad, really Bad! Now they wanna do FREE TRADE with China | EUTimes.net

So according to SputnikNews the EU is now negotiating with China on free trade. Chinese premier Li Keqiang is already rubbing his hands, dreaming about mountains of billions of dollars in exports to the EU!

----------------------------------------

A global economic collapse never looked so real , as most of the world lives in fantasy world they won't ever see it coming when it does.

Many think it is a for sure thing for two reason it's been heading that way long before Trump, but now that Trump is so hated by the Democratic losers of society they would love to see this economy tank so they can blame it all on Trump.

Watch and see. The TARDS love the NWO of slavely Trumps fighting it tooth and nail and the rest of the dumb ass public doesnt' see it nor want to.

They are to busy parroting what CNN tells them.

• Banned
:lol:

Hilarious troll thread.
MimeWhores lives for doom and gloom. And a chance to get laid by her "messiah", Alex Jones.........

The whore is you see in the mirrior every mornig beeech.

Pull your head out of your ass pos a. hole

If you knew what GLOBAL ECONOMY even meant fkn retard you'd know what trouble we are all in

YOU FAILED HIGHG SCHOOL ECONOMICS LOSER

• Banned

Hilarious troll thread.
MimeWhores lives for doom and gloom. And a chance to get laid by her "messiah", Alex Jones.........

I WISH FRONTHOLES LIKE YOU WOULD STAND IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND SAY THAT , BUT BALL LESS COWARDS LIKE YOU CAN'T SAY CHIT WITH A MAN NEAR BY CAN YOU CKYA...

ESP. WHEN THAT HUSBAND IS SPECIAL FORCES.........

REALITY CYKA!! SINCE STUPID TRASH LIKE YOU FAILED BUSINESS MATH AND CORPORATE LAWS

upload_2018-10-21_14-16-23.png

Homepage - King World News

Last edited:

Hilarious troll thread.

The whore is you see in the mirrior every mornig beeech.

Pull your head out of your ass pos a. hole

If you knew what GLOBAL ECONOMY even meant fkn retard you'd know what trouble we are all in

YOU FAILED HIGHG SCHOOL ECONOMICS LOSER
You're so easy........

:lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

Hilarious troll thread.

I WISH FRONTHOLES LIKE YOU WOULD STAND IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND SAY THAT , BUT BALL LESS COWARDS LIKE YOU CAN'T SAY CHIT WITH A MAN NEAR BY CAN YOU CKYA...

ESP. WHEN THAT HUSBAND IS SPECIAL FORCES.........

REALITY CYKA!! SINCE STUPID TRASH LIKE YOU FAILED BUSINESS MATH AND CORPORATE LAWS

View attachment 223981

Homepage - King World News
I would stand in front of any non Navy SF wuss any day and say what I want...... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back