Mrs. Clinton's Poll Numbers Tank

The long National Nightmare that is Obama has less than 18 months to go, and the Nation is returning to sanity.

A new Quinipac Poll shows Bill's Clinton's incompetent, dishonest, lying, unhealthy wife to be in serious trouble in three key swing States--Virginia, Colorado, and Iowa.

God Bless America.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - July 22 2015 - Clinton In Trouble In Colorado Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Yes, she is trailing trailing former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in each of those states.

The long National Nightmare that is Obama has less than 18 months to go, and the Nation is returning to sanity.

A new Quinipac Poll shows Bill's Clinton's incompetent, dishonest, lying, unhealthy wife to be in serious trouble in three key swing States--Virginia, Colorado, and Iowa.

God Bless America.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - July 22 2015 - Clinton In Trouble In Colorado Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Yes, she is trailing trailing former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in each of those states.
That is very good news for Kasich, because he can beat her in Ohio and Wisconsin as well as those three.

Personally I think so many are cheering for Trump because he's not a career pol, he speaks his mind with zero regard for the media or pc-ness (drives the leftists, esp the media, crazy lol), he is so rich (how rich is he?!) that he simply cannot be touched, he is not a blathering idiot (no matter how much the media tries to spin it otherwise). What he is, is a refreshing change of pace from the past -- how many years?? -- of the same old one coin/two sides R/D presidents we've had.

None of that means he'll get the nod, that he'd even make a good president. I think his head would explode if he somehow managed to become president because I still don't think he's actually serious about it. But it sure is fun watching him say eff-you to all the moonbats and media. lol

He apparently has had an assertion problem all his life.lol

At age 13, after behavior problems led to his dismissal, his parents sent him to the New York Military Academy (NYMA), hoping to direct his energy and assertiveness in a positive manner.

Trump attended Fordham University in the Bronx for two years, before transferring to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, because Wharton then had one of the few real estate studies departments in US academia. He graduated in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology.

Donald Trump - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Obama, as much as he has been disappointing, made it clear that he would break the back of the social con far right, and he surely did. In that he has delighted the rest of the count

Trump is the great charge of the modern hard right social cons and corporatists.
Ya free abortions and gay marriage and Iranian nukes. What a legacy. Lolol
Typical far right whine above. That's why you like Trump. He is The Voice of the far right and all of their wailing grief.

I do like him for bringing forth attention to some of our most pressing problems. And who can argue his success in job creation. Thing is, he hasn't the temperament to be commander in chief. Can you just see him working with Congress or sitting across the table with Putin? lol Trump reminds me of Toronto mayor Rob Ford who found himself in rehab, but what a showman. lol

Trump possesses many of the weaknesses we see in Obama. Fail.

I think Trump will bring out the best of the GOP candidates now and will have served a positive purpose. We will know on August 4th who the top 10 will be for the first primary debate by Fox News in Ohio, on August 6th by 3 highly competent Fox personalities, Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace.

I don't know where I first read this but someone wrote that Hillary's poll numbers go up when he's held out to be the victim. Either from evil sexist men or her own philandering hubby.

You remember that crying episode when she was running for President? "Oh it's so hard!" Then her numbers went up but it was all calculated.

Look for a fake story of Bill fooling around again (which could be REAL). A planted heckler at a speech calling her fat or something.

"Oh poor Hillary! Look at all she has to put up!" Barf!

Obama, as much as he has been disappointing, made it clear that he would break the back of the social con far right, and he surely did. In that he has delighted the rest of the count

Trump is the great charge of the modern hard right social cons and corporatists.
Typical far right whine above. That's why you like Trump. He is The Voice of the far right and all of their wailing grief.

When I watch and listen to Trump lobbing ad hominem attacks on most everyone, I think how well he would go over here in the Flame Zone. :rofl:

To the shock and dismay of many, the Democratic Party is planning on holding a primary election and will nominate one of their announced candidates.

There has been no decision made.

How's that for a news flash?

UxAJhBX.jpg

When I watch and listen to Trump lobbing ad hominem attacks on most everyone, I think how well he would go over here in the Flame Zone. :rofl:
Careful dear you might get labeled a libtard for exposing the truth about Trump

Maybe in the cartoon world you live in, here in reality Obama the punk got bitch slapped losing control of congress to the GOP.

I do like him for bringing forth attention to some of our most pressing problems. And who can argue his success in job creation. Thing is, he hasn't the temperament to be commander in chief. Can you just see him working with Congress or sitting across the table with Putin? lol Trump reminds me of Toronto mayor Rob Ford who found himself in rehab, but what a showman. lol

I think Trump will bring out the best of the GOP candidates now and will have served a positive purpose. We will know on August 4th who the top 10 will be for the first primary debate by Fox News in Ohio, on August 6th by 3 highly competent Fox personalities, Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace.

You have to remember that every time you see Trump you're seeing an act,just like a politician.
And his actions shouldnt surprise you when you consider his campaign manager.
Donald Trump 2016 The man behind his run - POLITICO

Trump took a lot of flack about 'Mexicans...rapists...."

Wait 'til you see the stuff in Coulter's latest column:
"TRUMP OPPONENTS TAKE NUANCED VIEW OF CHILD RAPE
July 22, 2015"
Ann Coulter - July 22 2015 - TRUMP OPPONENTS TAKE NUANCED VIEW OF CHILD RAPE

The Clinton/Bush royal elites gotta go. I think more & more people are beginning to see it that way. Even many Democrats would like to see a different nominee. But she's got all the cash & influence. She's very well-supported by very powerful Globalist Elites around the world.

They may have promised her the Presidency. They snuck a Muslim foreigner in there last time, at her expense. He was the perfect Trojan Horse they were looking for at the time. She may have been told to step aside and wait till next time. So the Election may be another scam. She may have already been anointed President. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

The Clinton/Bush royal elites gotta go.

Agreed, enough of the Clintons and Bush already.

Hopefully their time is up. But like i said, Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush are well-supported by very powerful Globalist Elites around the world. If either wins, it's a win for the NWO Global Elite crowd.

But personally, i believe the fix may be in. I think the Elites promised her the Presidency this time around. They forced her to step aside so they could put their Muslim foreigner in there last time. He was their perfect Trojan Horse. They may have guaranteed the Presidency was her's the next time. So, nothing will surprise me.

Forum List

Back