Mrs. Clinton's Accomplishments

1962 April 15 — Goes with church youth group to Chicago to hear Rev. Martin Luther King. Hillary’s minister, Don Jones, takes Hillary and others backstage where she meets Rev. King.

1964 — In the fall goes door-to-door for conservative presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.

1965 — Graduates from Maine South High School in Park Ridge, IL.

1965 — Attends Wellesley College, an all-female college outside of Boston, and majors in political science and psychology. Elected president of the campus Republican Club.

1968 — Hilary watches on television as the Democratic Convention in Chicago disintegrates into chaos when thousands of anti-war protesters are attacked with tear gas and billy clubs. Rev. Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy assassinated. Protests grow against Vietnam War.

1969 May — Graduates from Wellesley College and becomes the first student to address the graduating class at commencement. Her criticism of the “official” speaker, Republican Senator Edward Brooke of Massachusetts, landed an excerpt of her speech and her picture in Life magazine.

1969 — Attends Yale Law School In New Haven, Connecticut.

1970 Spring — Moves into small house with fellow Yale University Law student Bill Clinton.

1970 Summer — Works at Children’s Defense Fund.

1971 Summer — Works on migrant problems for Sen. Walter Mondale subcommittee.

1972 — Works on Sen. George McGovern’s presidential campaign.

1973 May — Receives Juris Doctor degree from Yale Law School, where she served on the editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action. During her second year, she worked at the Yale Child Study Center.

1974 — Appointed to Staff of House Judiciary Committee during Watergate. Teaches at Univ. of Ark. Law School.

1975 October 11 — Hillary and Bill Clinton are married by Methodist minister Vic Nixon in a house Bill Clinton bought in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

1976 — Joins the Rose Law Firm. Bill Clinton elected Attorney General of Arkansas.

1977 — President Jimmy Carter appoints Hillary to the board of the Legal Services Corporation.

1978 — Appointed to board of the Legal Services Corp. Bill Clinton elected Governor of Arkansas.

1979 — Made full partner of the Rose Law Firm.

1980 February 27 — Daughter Chelsea Victoria born by caesarean at Baptist Medical Center in Little Rock.

1980 — Bill Clinton defeated in re-election bid.

1982 — Bill Clinton again elected Governor.

1983 — Bill Clinton appoints Hillary head of the Arkansas Education Standards Committee.

1991 October 3 — Bill Clinton announces he is running for president.

1992 — While campaigning in Chicago she defends her work for Bill’s presidential campaign by saying, “I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas.”

1992 — Bill Clinton elected president with 43% of the vote.

1993 January 20 — Bill Clinton sworn in and Hillary becomes First Lady.

1993 January 25 — Bill Clinton names Hillary chair of health care task force.

1993 January — The Hillary Clinton Quarterly publishes its first issue. Hillary is the first First Lady to have her own national publication.

1996 January 18 — It Takes a Village: And Other Lessons Our Children Teach Us is published.

2000 — Elected to the U.S. Senate from New York def. Rep. Rick Lazio by 55% to 43%.

2001-2009 — As New York senator sponsored 363 bills between Jan 22, 2001. and Jan 14, 2009 of which 324 did not make it out of committee; 11 were successfully enacted. Hillary co-sponsored 1,530 bills during the same time period.

2002 October 11 — Votes “Yes” on U.S. Senate Iraq War Resolution

2003 June 9 — Living History is published.

2006 November 7 — Re-elected to US Senate from New York.

2009 January 29 — Nominated by Barack Obama to be the 67th U.S. Secretary of State.

Hillary Clinton biographical timeline. - Hillary Clinton Quarterly Hillary Clinton Quarterly

Here are all of her so called "accomplishments" for all to see.

1964 - involves nothing more than campaigning for a severely overmatched presidential candidate.

1965 - being elected to a college club does not count as an accomplishment. This amounts to nothing more than a chess club.

May 1969 - Graduating college is an accomplishment, but not one that has any bearing on America. Being featured on a magazine is nice, but not a noteworthy accomplishment as far as her service to America goes.

Summer 1970 - Working for a Children's fund is great, it might even help that immediate community, but alas, it is not an accomplishment which has any bearing on America as a whole.

Summer 1971 - So, how does working "migrant problems" count as an accomplishment?

May 1973 - Nice, getting a juris doctor is cool and all, but how does that help America?

1974 - Being a staff member on the Watergate Committee isn't an accomplishment. Being a teacher doesn't qualify as an accomplishment that helps our country.

1977 - Sure, being appointed to anything by a sitting president is great. This may qualify as an accomplishment. But you need more than one accomplishment to mean something to America.

1979 - This is not an accomplishment that has any bearing on America.

1983 - While good for Arkansas, this has no bearing on America and thus not an accomplishment in that regard.

1992 - One person effort vs Bill Clinton's entire political campaign staff. I'm sure he would have done just fine without her. Her husband using her as a campaign piece "two for the price of one" nearly cost him the nomination. More of a liability than an asset in this regard. Campaigning is not an accomplishment which helps America.

January 1993 - Having your own magazine is nice, but it didn't help America.

January 25, 1993 - Being part of a "health care task force" could be an accomplishment, though that led to her drafting the Clinton Healthcare Plan of 1993, the framework of which was used to draft Obamacare, which has essentially crippled our healthcare industry. The 1993 plan died in the Senate in 1994. This was a negative accomplishment.

January 18, 1996 - Cool, a book. Now how did it help America?

2000 - To be fair, being elected as a US Senator is an accomplishment. But what she did with her position as Senator would dictate how big this accomplishment would be.

2001-2009 - This isn't an accurate statistic. She sponsored or co-sponsored a total of 3,076 bills, only 54 of them became law. That's a 1.75% success rate.

Check this link out.

FACT SHEET Clinton. Obama. Their bills. PolitiFact

This eh Daily KOS article for once, is quite informative about her legislative acumen:

Hillary Clinton Empty Pantsuit Her Track Record from the Senate

October 11, 2002 - Oops. Now that's gonna hurt her, just like it hurt Obama three years later. This helped America liberate Iraq from Al-Qaeda, for a short time. The war in and of itself was initiated by America, but wound up costing trillions of dollars over the next 9 years. I wouldn't call that an accomplishment.

January 29, 2009 - Great! This is an accomplishment, although a tainted one. But what she did with her office was quite dishonest, which included conducting official business on a personal server, and lets not forget her response to Benghazi.

So tell me, what has she really done for America, Valerie?

Last edited:
Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Twice elected to the Senate and appointed Secretary of State means that she has 12 years of experience on her own record and another 8 as first lady.

Shame the emails detailing her time as Sec of State were deliberately deleted. She did tell some whopper lies, and I know some libs find that an admirable quality.

Being first lady was just going along for the ride and first ladies are expected to find some pet projects. I suspect she spent most of her time trying to spin the bad press for all of her husband's affairs.

Her senate years were underwhelming.

There is nothing in her experience to show that she'd be a good leader, especially considering she's a leftie. Her organization continues to take money from foreign countries, which is clearly conflict of interest for someone who will deal with said countries as CIC.

She has lied about big things (Benghazi) and little things (being named after the guy who climbed Mt. Everest) and everything in between (lying about being under sniper fire, then claiming she just misspoke because she was tired). I don't care what she says about anything. She is just lying anyway.

14v37m0.jpg

I know....Russia sure blew that one didn't they?
I know Putin knew Obama is a pussy. Oh well I guess that isn't Obama's fault either.

Seems Putins economy is in shatters and Obama leads the strongest economy on earth

Who won that one?

China is the world's largest economy, inform yourself and stop bothering me
China has 1.5 billion people.......We have one fifth that

Theirs is slightly larger but ours is significantly stronger

Who has the largest economy, asshole?

Sit down, once again you have no idea what you're blabbering about

China still has 600 million people living as peasants. Go move there if you think their economy is so strong

Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Twice elected to the Senate and appointed Secretary of State means that she has 12 years of experience on her own record and another 8 as first lady.

Shame the emails detailing her time as Sec of State were deliberately deleted. She did tell some whopper lies, and I know some libs find that an admirable quality.

Being first lady was just going along for the ride and first ladies are expected to find some pet projects. I suspect she spent most of her time trying to spin the bad press for all of her husband's affairs.

Her senate years were underwhelming.

There is nothing in her experience to show that she'd be a good leader, especially considering she's a leftie. Her organization continues to take money from foreign countries, which is clearly conflict of interest for someone who will deal with said countries as CIC.

She has lied about big things (Benghazi) and little things (being named after the guy who climbed Mt. Everest) and everything in between (lying about being under sniper fire, then claiming she just misspoke because she was tired). I don't care what she says about anything. She is just lying anyway.
Don't know what you are talking about

All the emails dealing with Hillary being Secretary of State have been turned over

Forum List

Back