Mrs. Clinton promises no income tax for the middle-class

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I found the link. She promises that anyone who makes under 50K a year will pay zero percent income tax. Here is the link in case anyone doubts it.

Tax Reform

And no doubt the plan to replace the lost revenue will be to tax the eeeeeeevilllll rich. And to pay for free college she will tax the eeeeeeeevillll rich. You know the type, never worked a real day in their life, get set up in politics, leave the White house dead broke, take lots of money for speeches, favors and "donations" end up with a net worth of $300 million dollars.

• Banned
And no doubt the plan to replace the lost revenue will be to tax the eeeeeeevilllll rich. And to pay for free college she will tax the eeeeeeeevillll rich. You know the type, never worked a real day in their life, get set up in politics, leave the White house dead broke, take lots of money for speeches, favors and "donations" end up with a net worth of $300 million dollars.

That could be true.

Yeah, it's gonna be as good as Bill's...oh wait, it never came...but he did!

She's already help strip as much as she can think of from what has been designated for the poor. The middle class is just the next step in her game.

I found the link. She promises that anyone who makes under 50K a year will pay zero percent income tax. Here is the link in case anyone doubts it.

Tax Reform

I remember the first time this was promised....when bill clinton promised to cut taxes on the middle class....I remember the press conference where he said he tried his best....but it wouldn't be possible......they used this the last time....

Or remember "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor...."

Remember that?

Tax Reform

I remember the first time this was promised....when bill clinton promised to cut taxes on the middle class....I remember the press conference where he said he tried his best....but it wouldn't be possible......they used this the last time....

Or remember "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor...."

Remember that?
Yup and as the the working class goes farther down they will just say "It's the economy".

Tax Reform

That's currently the case for a family of four having 2 adults and 2 children with a household income of $48,099 or less. They don't pay a dime in income taxes based solely on the 2 and 2 makeup. That family gets $12,600 in a standard deduction and $16,000 for four exemptions. The taxable income is $19,499 ($48,099 income minus $28,600 for deduction/exemptions) for which the tax is $1,999. When the child tax credit of $2,000 is applied, the tax liability is ZERO.

Considering that hiLIARy and the Progs' agenda will destroy what's left of the Middle Class, the zero tax is MOOT.

Tax Reform

Remember that?
when Obama was running the first time i heard him say in a town hall type of setting at least 3 times, that....."in my administration,any retired person whose retirement income is under $50,000,will not be paying any federal taxes on it"....and thats just for retired people....here we are 8 years later,where is that promise?....
End income tax for seniors making less than $50,000

how does one pay for the democrats pet projects when the democrats say they are going to make it so a whole new level of workers get off for free?
Fuck the democrats, they wont be happy until we are all living like a tribe of negros on the Serengeti

Forum List

Back