MRCTV: Drag Queens Are Now Stripping In Front of Kids, For 'Equality'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A drag queen performed a strip tease for a group of children at the King County Library in WA State, because apparently, that’s where our society’s at now. And make no mistake: it’s coming for you.

That’s child endangerment. The thought of people subjecting there children to that is child abuse and they should have the child removed from the parents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish they wouldn't play-out the worst parts of being today's females(whores!) and at least try to attempt to be classy and have an element of self respect. That would go along ways towards gaining acceptance from the rest of society...This just destroys any case they have and is utterly contemptable to the core. And even more so when they do it around innocent children. These filthy drag queens prove the conservatives right when they call them pedo's for doing this kind of shit and it pisses me off so much as I realize that there's a lot of innocent and good people within the trans community that don't deserve this image.
Trans women act like ladies and shun filth like this. You're utter filth if you're hurting our children and that should be a line that is never crossed. You know it and I know it that some of you aint women but pure subhuman trash disguised as women to hurt children. Scum.

Last edited:
That's repulsive.

For me it is.
Yep, repulsive to me, as well. This HAS to be illegal, correct? How does the Loony Left get away with this crap?

The extreme left is just hurting good trans women for doing this. They pretty much want to hurt children with hairy nasty freaks that do it to hurt children to advance their pedo loving agenda at the harm of millions of good people.

Last edited:
A drag queen performed a strip tease for a group of children at the King County Library in WA State, because apparently, that’s where our society’s at now. And make no mistake: it’s coming for you.

I swear to God, with every passing day I want less and less to even let my kid out of the house.

Forum List

Back