mr. trump...

Wealth distribution will never work....

Is that right rustic?...you fucking piece of shit?...then explain the prosperity during the years 1934 to 1970. Unions, good wages and bennies, good hours with overtime, SS, unemployment, heavy regulations and consumer protections in place, taxing the shit out of the rich, everyone working good jobs...the country became the number one super power, the number one consumer nation. The no. one exporter. The number one in manufacturing.....explain explain that shit to me you traitor fucker. The wealth was distributed by healthy means not this take from the poor and give it to the rich bull shit. We EARNED our pay. There is nothing EARNED about tax cuts for the rich or was created for the benefit of the MIC. You people are so fucking selfish and stupid...destroy the host...good job. Wealth distribution?...it has ALREADY worked rustic you jerk traitor.

What about the Great Depression?

Lmfao...you dummy. This is who represents you fuckers? Another good job.

You never heard of the Great Depression? A shame...it was in all the papers.

'Ya know, I gotta say...you are one pitiful, desperate fucker to suggest I dont know about the great depression, lol...
...so,,,mr rump...where that promised tax cut for the working class?

its in work, do you ever turn on the TV? Trump never said everything would be done in the first 4 months.

You just took from the poor and gave it to the rich. What happened to the working class tax elimination for the working class?
Promise Number 55. No longer charge income tax to single individuals earning less than $25,000 per year or couples earning less than $50,000. These people will, however, be required to file a one-page form with the Internal Revenue Service that states: "I win."
Wealth distribution will never work....

That's not what trump says. Same with LyinRyan, that disgusting old thief McConnell or the rest of thevRepubs.

Every single thing trump and the Rs are doing, plan to do, want to do entails stealing from the working class and giving to the 1%.

In fact, the useless little prick already has a good start.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

^^^^total bullshit

Forum List

Back