Mr. Trump, Tear Down This Wall!

Muslims murder Jews ... because of their religious beliefs. Israelis are surrounded on three sides by Muslims and the Med on the 4th side. They can defend themselves from the murderous Muslims or swim for it.
Israelis (I refuse to sink to your black depths by saying 'Jews') murder Palestinians by the droves ...... because of their religious beliefs. Gaza is surrounded on three sides by Israel (with a tiny point by Egypt with its hands tied) and the Med on the 4th side, from which the Israel Navy has blockaded provisions from reaching the Palestinians. The Palestinians can defend themselves from the murderous, land grabbing Israelis or swim for it.

Muslims murder Jews ... because of their religious beliefs. Israelis are surrounded on three sides by Muslims and the Med on the 4th side. They can defend themselves from the murderous Muslims or swim for it.
Israelis (I refuse to sink to your black depths by saying 'Jews') murder Palestinians by the droves ...... because of their religious beliefs. Gaza is surrounded on three sides by Israel (with a tiny point by Egypt with its hands tied) and the Med on the 4th side, from which the Israel Navy has blockaded provisions from reaching the Palestinians. The Palestinians can defend themselves from the murderous, land grabbing Israelis or swim for it.

Palestinian Muslims murder Israeli's, other ME Muslim countries murder Jews. A daily launch of rockets from Gaza is not defense, and Israel has every right to use their military to put a stop to it. Do you care to name what provisions are banned by the Israeli Navy?

I can barely believe how easily people's minds are side-tracked. You've been fed tons of false propaganda .... first by Israel and by the Zionist movement ...then eventually (when much of the world saw how corrupt zionism had become) your propaganda began to be fabricated in the US.

I really, really , really do not want to go into it because this a matter of 'Orwellian 1984', i.e. black flag operations, re-rewriting modern history, lies upon more lies ..... and yes revisionism. No, not a revisionist spin about the Holocaust, but revisionism on what has taken place in the Middle East since Israel was established.

Let me say that I was a staunch supporter of Israel. During that time (my time) Zionism went hand in hand with my support. Obviously. I read more about zionism, the short history of Israel, and several biographies - such as Eliezer Ben-Yehuda. I couldn't get enough of it. The Mossad, Irgun, Palmach ... anything I could get my hands on. I supported the Israel notion of 'land for peace' and figured there was nothing else to say about the Middle East that wasn't covered by that idea. BUT THEN. The ambassador to Israel came to town to hold a talk one day. I eagerly attended. I put a few questions to him and made several naïve comments. But this is the part that I'd rather end my input. It is impossible to discuss this subject with those are are up to their eyeballs in propaganda, so I'm not even going to try .... ANY LONGER. I will say one thing, the most important thing. It is the most important because it is the kingpin to why I supported Israel for so many years. "Land for Peace". It is a hoax. Egypt was given the Sinai for strategic, token, purposes. If you really care about the situation in the Middle East you will start searching, but I am not going to debate the mountain of details that prove Israel is not giving the Palestinians anything but death and destruction. Your 'knowledge' of the situation is 100% propaganda, sifted, spun, concocted, and presented as the "everybody knows" crapolia - while the facts are being 'classified' and buried deeper and deeper as time goes on.

What needs to be said is "Mr Netanyahu...tear down this wall"

Bibi will not tear down that wall in a million years

He won't tear down the wall because the muslims still want to murder Jews......

He won't tear down the wall because the muslims still want to murder jews and the jews still want to murder muslims. Like some of you do.
Every Jew on the planet could be rounded up and put in Nevada.
Within a year hundreds of thousands of fucking muslim rag heads would be firing rockets into Nevada attempting to murder every Jew possible.
Muslim extremists are literally mentally insane.
I been to parts of the ME and seen muslim fathers sell baby food their wife bought for the baby so the father could buy fucking bullets so he could point a fucking gun up to the sky and fire off a months worth of baby food money in 30 seconds.
Sick fucks!
When is the work to make the 'WALL' around the White house higher going to be completed?
Ever see the 'WALL' around Hillary's mansion?
Walls work.

I can barely believe how easily people's minds are side-tracked. You've been fed tons of false propaganda .... first by Israel and by the Zionist movement ...then eventually (when much of the world saw how corrupt zionism had become) your propaganda began to be fabricated in the US.

I really, really , really do not want to go into it because this a matter of 'Orwellian 1984', i.e. black flag operations, re-rewriting modern history, lies upon more lies ..... and yes revisionism. No, not a revisionist spin about the Holocaust, but revisionism on what has taken place in the Middle East since Israel was established.

Let me say that I was a staunch supporter of Israel. During that time (my time) Zionism went hand in hand with my support. Obviously. I read more about zionism, the short history of Israel, and several biographies - such as Eliezer Ben-Yehuda. I couldn't get enough of it. The Mossad, Irgun, Palmach ... anything I could get my hands on. I supported the Israel notion of 'land for peace' and figured there was nothing else to say about the Middle East that wasn't covered by that idea. BUT THEN. The ambassador to Israel came to town to hold a talk one day. I eagerly attended. I put a few questions to him and made several naïve comments. But this is the part that I'd rather end my input. It is impossible to discuss this subject with those are are up to their eyeballs in propaganda, so I'm not even going to try .... ANY LONGER. I will say one thing, the most important thing. It is the most important because it is the kingpin to why I supported Israel for so many years. "Land for Peace". It is a hoax. Egypt was given the Sinai for strategic, token, purposes. If you really care about the situation in the Middle East you will start searching, but I am not going to debate the mountain of details that prove Israel is not giving the Palestinians anything but death and destruction. Your 'knowledge' of the situation is 100% propaganda, sifted, spun, concocted, and presented as the "everybody knows" crapolia - while the facts are being 'classified' and buried deeper and deeper as time goes on.
Did the Arabs cast their lot in with Germany in the first world war?
Why did they do that?
Did the Arabs cast their lot in with the Germans in the second world war?
Why did they do that?
The answers are obvious.
The Arabs believed if Germany won then Germany would exterminate the Jews.
When the League of Nations was formed which morphed into the United Nations the 'winners' got to decide who went where.
Once again throughout history the fucking sand monkeys made the wrong choices.
Maybe a couple more daily prayers, with their assholes pointing towards their pedophile latter day Charlie Manson would help them "drive the Jews into the sea".

"Something there is that doesn't love a wall,"...

The world is building walls to keep out refugees and immigrants; many times more than were in existence when the Berlin Wall was built. But they are more a symbol of security than a true deterrent to unwelcome visitors, according to the Daily Mail.

With the current softening of Trump's stance on illegal immigration, has he begun to cotton on to the truth? That most illegal immigrants came here on a work or visitor's visa and did not renew it or leave? That a wall will not stop the clever and well funded cartels delivering illegal drugs to our avid buyers?
Would a wall stop some? The ones who can't think of any other way than to walk, sure.
But are those folks really the heart of the problem with our economy and crime?

Read more: How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders
The point of a wall is not that it alone will prevent 100% of illegal immigration, smuggling, etc.

The point of such a thing is that it is a Force Multiplier, i..e. it makes the people paid to keep the border more effective by making the smugglers spend more time to overcome the obstacle by going through or around it. A good wall can make 100 border patrolmen as effective as a thousand. That is money well spent.

To truly be effective, they would have to build a forward wall to prevent ladders from getting over it to climb the more substantial interior wall. The inner wall should be at least 40' high as ladders at the hardware store are often 26' or so,and it is heavy as hell, even the aluminum ones. To get that over a 20' cyclone fence and then across an open 30' road area to climb a 40' wall is nearly impossible for a handful of civilians. To defeat that we are talking about tunnels or circumnavigating it and that again adds more time to the smugglers and gives the patrol a huge force multiplier.
The Israelis have portions of a 'wall' that has 180 feet of schedule #80 5" drill pipe drilled vertically into the ground every 50 yards straight down.
To these drill pipes are welded heavy electric cables which join all the sections of drill pipe together.
Imagine if you took a bunch of steel rods three foot long and pounded them into the ground leaving a few inches above ground. Now wrap an electric wire around one rod then take it to the next one and do a couple of wraps then on to the next one. Now plug the wire into an electric outlet.
Any animal who goes any where near the space between the rod is going to be electrocuted.
Believe me no rag head muslim attempts to tunnel under the WALL.
A much milder current is used to harvest worms for fishing from a lawn.
Within the portion of this 'wall' are hypersensitive sound devices and of course video cameras.
The Israeli soldiers shoot anyone who touches the 'wall'. Egro: The 'Wall' is 100% effective.

Within a year hundreds of thousands of fucking muslim rag heads would be firing rockets into Nevada attempting to murder every Jew possible.
What sort of education do you not have, to believe Muslims would have to be shifted out of Nevada in order to 'round up every Jew on the planet' and place them there?

I am going to make a wild guess and say that the Muslims will respond to Jews in Nevada in the same they responded to Jews being in the rest of the world.

I been to parts of the ME and seen muslim fathers sell baby food their wife bought for the baby so the father could buy fucking bullets so he could point a fucking gun up to the sky and fire off a months worth of baby food money in 30 seconds.
You “seen” that huh? With your own eyes, huh? You “seen” them selling baby food, huh, and taking the money to buy bullets, huh? You “seen” them pointing the guns up to the sky with the bullets you “seen” them buy from the baby food that you “seen” them sell, huh? And you “seen” that it took them 30 seconds to shoot off all of those rounds, huh?

I'm-a gonna' tell ya' sumpin' you may not already know, Danny "Seen" Boy. I done been to more'n 20 Muslims cun-trees from Moracka right an over ta' Indonesier and I went and done all that overland. Do you know what 'overland' means, do ya'? And shoot, I never even once't done seen what you sayed you seen. You are as big of a liar as there exists in this here dad-gumed world.

You go on and git yerself on back ta' sleep now, ya' hear!

the-hayseed.jpg

He won't tear down the wall because the muslims still want to murder jews and the jews still want to murder muslims. Like some of you do.
Sick fucks!
When is the work to make the 'WALL' around the White house higher going to be completed?
Walls work.

Yes, the elitists who hate walls (and guns) for the common folk, sure wall themselves in from the rabble. Still waiting for the pro muslim refugee crowd to take in some refugees in their neighborhoods. Start with the clintons' chappaqua house. And next, the neighborhood the obamas will be moving into soon.

Sick fucks!
Walls work.

Yes, the elitists who hate walls (and guns) for the common folk, sure wall themselves in from the rabble. Still waiting for the pro muslim refugee crowd to take in some refugees in their neighborhoods. Start with the clintons' chappaqua house. And next, the neighborhood the obamas will be moving into soon.

Your entire "job creator" and political class has walled itself off from the unsubstantial people son, calm down and move toward coherence.

Forum List

Back