Mr. Trump, Tear Down This Wall!

No wall needed. If elected, Trump only needs to have troops put land mines along the border give the military orders to shoot incoming illegals that happen to avoid the land mines. Effective deterrent.
Is that legal?

"Something there is that doesn't love a wall,"
Robert Frost "Mending Wall"

Symbol of aggression: Palestinians climb over a section of Israel's separation wall near Qalandia checkpoint between Ramallah to enter Jerusalem for Friday prayer in the al-Aqsa mosque compound, Islam's third-holiest site, during the holy month of Ramadan last month

2B8B84FC00000578-3205724-image-a-3_1440141217771.jpg

The world is building walls to keep out refugees and immigrants; many times more than were in existence when the Berlin Wall was built. But they are more a symbol of security than a true deterrent to unwelcome visitors, according to the Daily Mail.

With the current softening of Trump's stance on illegal immigration, has he begun to cotton on to the truth? That most illegal immigrants came here on a work or visitor's visa and did not renew it or leave? That a wall will not stop the clever and well funded cartels delivering illegal drugs to our avid buyers?
Would a wall stop some? The ones who can't think of any other way than to walk, sure.
But are those folks really the heart of the problem with our economy and crime?

Read more: How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders
I guess it's futile to build a taller wall around the White House then. Or build a wall around Hillary's home in Chappaqua. Walls are useless.
And get rid of the immigration department because having armed guards patrolling our border fence is an exercise in futility.
Get rid of the Coast Guard. Liberals think we shouldn't defend ourselves. It's just a silly waste of time.
:haha:
I don't know what made you think I don't believe in security.

I'd actually like to see illegal immigrants who have been arrested for crimes other than coming to this country be deported yesterday. I oppose sanctuary cities. I support spending however much money it takes to give us effective border security, like tripling the border security forces and using the best technology. It pisses me off seeing trains covered with people hitching a ride to Mexico to pay for a crap shoot of a chance to make it over the border in one piece, undetected. Instead of swearing at Mexico's president, we should be trying to bribe him into cracking down on the coyote industry in their border towns. Most of the illegal immigrants are now coming from Central America, but they are still coming through Mexico.

Of course, the most obvious answer, which we already have available with no masonry, is to start arresting the business owners who are hiring these folks. No jobs, muy fewer illegals.

A wall isn't going to solve the problem of drug smuggling and it isn't going to solve the problem of the majority of illegal immigrants being people who came here on visas and overstayed. With a hundred foot wall, it wouldn't stop that.

You're
I don't understand why you want to arrest business owners when many of these new people aren't even working. Democrats (Obama) have promised them free healthcare and welfare, a place to stay, and citizenship down the road. All they have to do is make it to the border.

What needs to be said is "Mr Netanyahu...tear down this wall"
It's the Muslims who are doing murder!

Specifically?
blind.gif
Try Orlando, try San Bernadino start there! If that does not work try NYC.
I thought we were talking about Netanyahu, Israel, and 'the wall'? Keep your finger on the page as you read. Now ....... the Israelis have murdered many more Muslims (Arabs/Palestinians) than "the Muslims who are doing murder" - as you say.

And on to 'Orlando, San Bernadino, and NYC'. Maybe you were in a coma when the US government lied about WMD's in Irak? Perhaps you too busy with other things to know about the illegal invasion of Irak and the rape, torture, and murder of an estimated 1 million Muslims/Arabs there? And then there's Afghanistan. But now that you mention 'Orlando, San Bernadino, and NYC' you might be able to tell me if these "Muslims who are doing murder" (as you say) have exceeded the million mark? I mean, we want to be fair, right?
images

Specifically?
blind.gif
I thought we were talking about Netanyahu, Israel, and 'the wall'? Keep your finger on the page as you read. Now ....... the Israelis have murdered many more Muslims (Arabs/Palestinians) than "the Muslims who are doing murder" - as you say.

And on to 'Orlando, San Bernadino, and NYC'. Maybe you were in a coma when the US government lied about WMD's in Irak? Perhaps you too busy with other things to know about the illegal invasion of Irak and the rape, torture, and murder of an estimated 1 million Muslims/Arabs there? And then there's Afghanistan. But now that you mention 'Orlando, San Bernadino, and NYC' you might be able to tell me if these "Muslims who are doing murder" (as you say) have exceeded the million mark? I mean, we want to be fair, right?
images
Why did Isreal build the wall?

Symbol of aggression: Palestinians climb over a section of Israel's separation wall near Qalandia checkpoint between Ramallah to enter Jerusalem for Friday prayer in the al-Aqsa mosque compound, Islam's third-holiest site, during the holy month of Ramadan last month

The world is building walls to keep out refugees and immigrants; many times more than were in existence when the Berlin Wall was built. But they are more a symbol of security than a true deterrent to unwelcome visitors, according to the Daily Mail.

With the current softening of Trump's stance on illegal immigration, has he begun to cotton on to the truth? That most illegal immigrants came here on a work or visitor's visa and did not renew it or leave? That a wall will not stop the clever and well funded cartels delivering illegal drugs to our avid buyers?
Would a wall stop some? The ones who can't think of any other way than to walk, sure.

I guess it's futile to build a taller wall around the White House then. Or build a wall around Hillary's home in Chappaqua. Walls are useless.
And get rid of the immigration department because having armed guards patrolling our border fence is an exercise in futility.
Get rid of the Coast Guard. Liberals think we shouldn't defend ourselves. It's just a silly waste of time.

I'd actually like to see illegal immigrants who have been arrested for crimes other than coming to this country be deported yesterday. I oppose sanctuary cities. I support spending however much money it takes to give us effective border security, like tripling the border security forces and using the best technology. It pisses me off seeing trains covered with people hitching a ride to Mexico to pay for a crap shoot of a chance to make it over the border in one piece, undetected. Instead of swearing at Mexico's president, we should be trying to bribe him into cracking down on the coyote industry in their border towns. Most of the illegal immigrants are now coming from Central America, but they are still coming through Mexico.

Of course, the most obvious answer, which we already have available with no masonry, is to start arresting the business owners who are hiring these folks. No jobs, muy fewer illegals.

A wall isn't going to solve the problem of drug smuggling and it isn't going to solve the problem of the majority of illegal immigrants being people who came here on visas and overstayed. With a hundred foot wall, it wouldn't stop that.

You're

How about taking the 100K or so illegals we have in prison of good fighting age, indoctrinating them with supply side economics, human rights, republican constitutional law and marksmanship, then sending them back down south with weapons, good communications mobility command elements and ammunition? Back them up with 1 million illegal aliens equally briefed on the short comings of their own failed regressive governments moving south and solve the whole damned problem?

I guess it's futile to build a taller wall .....
..... in front of the Israeli's wall in order to hinder theirs from moving ever closer and closer? If the Palestinians would do that then Israelis would have to first knock down the Palestinian's taller wall before they could expand their own. Hmmmmmm ....... if the UN has condemned the Israel's wall (but done nothing), what would it say if the Palestinians started building one of their own? And what would the UN have to say if the Israelis were to start knocking the taller Arab wall down?

An interesting thought, yes?
smileys-thinking-082618.gif

Specifically?
blind.gif

images
It is called "LAND GRABBING".

As I recall Israel built that wall to stop suicide bombers! Palestinians would strap bombs themselves or their children so they could murder Israeli!

Yeah well "your guy" just had 8 years NOT doing any of your suggestions. So by all means run out and vote in an even worse do nothing crook, hrc. Don't make me angry today. Don't do it. I need a day off anger. 9 years straight now.

Specifically?
blind.gif

images
To stop all of the bombings

Specifically?
blind.gif

images
To stop all of the bombings
No, not at all. The Israelis continue bombing ....... airplanes from the sky .... altitude ..... and all of that.

Bibi will not tear down that wall in a million years

He won't tear down the wall because the muslims still want to murder Jews......

He won't tear down the wall because the muslims still want to murder jews and the jews still want to murder muslims. Like some of you do.

On the Mexican border? Unless Trump has a wall planned to keep out the Jews and Muslims and THAT I'm for!

No wall needed. If elected, Trump only needs to have troops put land mines along the border give the military orders to shoot incoming illegals that happen to avoid the land mines. Effective deterrent.
Is that legal?
It is in Ethiopia.
Is that legal?

It is in every other country.
I don't recall encountering that on my trips to Canada.

Specifically?
blind.gif

images
"I thought we were talking about Netanyahu, Israel, and 'the wall'?" Nope. Wrong wall.

Forum List

Back