Mr. Trump please be careful, once you release the hate, its hard getting it back

The OP is correct. Our allies around the world are scared to death that Phrump will have a chance of getting into the WH. The man is a bad dream.

Yes their worst nightmares.
If Trump gets elected both sides know he will spill the beans on the worldwide good old boys corrupt club.
Their money making deals behind closed doors might just cease under a President Trump.
I say it's a good thing that professional politicians around the world would be cut off from making money while in office.

Trump IS a deal maker. He will be "flexible." He is more Democrat than Republican. Your head will explode when he turn 180 degrees to the left.

My head?
I have never stated who I am voting for.
In fact I have not made my mind up yet.
I agree with you, he is a deal maker, is flexible and is more Social Dem, but also has Repub ideology- like getting rid of common core, secure the boarder things like that.

The OP is correct. Our allies around the world are scared to death that Phrump will have a chance of getting into the WH. The man is a bad dream.

Yes their worst nightmares.
If Trump gets elected both sides know he will spill the beans on the worldwide good old boys corrupt club.
Their money making deals behind closed doors might just cease under a President Trump.
I say it's a good thing that professional politicians around the world would be cut off from making money while in office.

Trump IS a deal maker. He will be "flexible." He is more Democrat than Republican. Your head will explode when he turn 180 degrees to the left.
-------------------------------- ALL that TRUMP needs to do is build the wall , work on his thoughts on 'muslims' , leave guns alone , rebuild the USA military , protect borders , start to ignore international law and the 'un' and he will make his supporters very happy people JimH !!

Forum List

Back