Mr. Trump: Internet Pen-Pal/Psycho(?)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is an Internet-era parable inspired by Virtuosity.

Cheers,

eagle.jpg

====

"Mrs. Trump, I know you're happy being the U.S. First Lady, and I know you support our President (Donald Trump) and his interests in using commerce to create geopolitical stability and peace. I'm an avid Internet-blogger (I make Christian websites and write modernism-morality based short-stories such as Lucifer's War). My niece Sive helps me create my blogs, and I've received favorable comments. My name is Aluvian, and Sive and I like to connect old world mythologies (e.g., Camelot) with new world concerns (e.g., Napster) to arrive at TrumpUSA-relevant 'aphorisms' and fables about 'engaging' with civilization. That is why I'm writing you this picture-book letter (which Sive and I constructed on my laptop!)."

robot2.jpg

"Mrs. Trump, Sive and I believe that 'TrumpUSA' is an amalgamation of capitalism 'chips' (or processors, if you will), rendering our new American President (a certain 'capitalism-diplomat') as a cyborg-superman of modernism concerns (e.g., NASDAQ). Maybe we live in a giant 'machine,' but Sive an I try to infuse this modern world with morality aphorisms about the human spirit. I'm sure you were impressed by the Trump Administration's management of the alliance between North Korea and South Korea during the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. Perhaps President Trump himself was exhausted and needed a 'battery-recharging'!"

robot11.jpg

"Mrs. Trump, I'm sure you're familiar with the Arthurian legend of the mystical Lady of the Lake (an enigmatic underwater woman said to possess the authority to 'gift' the magical sword Excalibur to a worthy king/knight). The Lady of the Lake has been connected to King Arthur of Camelot, of course, as well as to the iconic and sometimes-controversial unusual knight named Lancelot. The Lady of the Lake represents a human consciousness regarding governance intrigue and the yearning for revolution. Sive and I believe that if the Lady of the Lake was real and alive today (perhaps residing somewhere, perhaps in a magical lake in England), she'd consider herself a 'cyborg-angel' or 'machine-age muse' of the human spirit. Should we associate the Lady of the Lake to NASDAQ, or would such a 'link' be considered heresy or insanity? Is President Trump a diplomat of the potential of capitalism or merely a token-servant of commercial vanities?"

robot1.jpg

"Mrs. Trump, the world is connected by wires and also wirelessly. This is a network-based world, and politics is good business. Free-trade zones are all the rage, and China and America compete in commerce in Hong Kong and elsewhere. Chinese merchants compete with American merchants designing toys symbolic of this modern world. Everyone's on the Internet now, surfing on Facebook or shopping on Amazon.com. Many individuals seek Internet mail-order-brides or find Internet 'pen-pals' to keep in touch with over long distances. Sea-travel has been replaced by email(!). Is the Lady of the Lake now 'Cyborg-Superwoman'? How do you see yourself fitting into this 'battery-powered mosaic'?"

robot12.jpg

"Mrs. Trump, Sive and I are also sure you're aware that Americans make the best consumer electronics batteries. The American battery-companies Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac far outshine battery-companies from other countries. We recharge our cell-phones and buy batteries for our TV remote-controls, so we literally feel 'connected' to the modern world. Sive and I wrote an elegant Christian love-letter to the Lady of the Lake on a religion-based Internet forum, suggesting that the Lady of the Lake could be a modern age 'machinery-paranoia pen-pal'! What do you think, Mrs. Trump? Do you trust this Age of Machines?"

robot4.jpg

"Mrs. Trump, my niece Sive is a big fan of comic books, so I purchased a comic book issue for her birthday. It was a Batman (DC Comics) story about the caped-crusader becoming a spider-like 'cyborg-vigilante' to deal with an ominous mega-city conspiracy involving brainwashing over the Internet, radio, and TV. This Cyborg-Batman comic book nicely-captures all the commercial and networking intrigue of this modern age, and we'd like you to read it sometime and compare its sociological symbolism with the folkloric symbols presented in Arthurian folk-tales (e.g., Lady of the Lake, the wizard Merlin, Lancelot, Mordred, Morgan, etc.). Maybe machine-claustrophobia can be 'countered' with timeless human-spirit mythology mysticism --- i.e., The Little Mermaid!"

robot5.png

"Mrs. Trump, Sive wanted you to consider how Orwellian 'modernism folklore' offered the world images/ideas about the 'ethical consequences' of dangerous scientific inquiries (e.g., genetic cloning, genetic engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.). These paranoia-stories offer us glimpses of the human psyche and why we as a civilization are concerned about how machine-dependency can affect the 'organic beauty' of our species. Would an intelligent alien species observe our modern developments with ravenously skeptical eyes, believing us to have gone astray? Would an alien-intelligence consider the 'wisdom' of subjugating us to prevent humanity from creating further levels of eco-pollution? Do we deserve to inherit the Earth? What would the Lady of the Lake say? What would the Christian harlot of Babylon (from the Book of Revelation) say?"

robot6.jpg

"Mrs. Trump, Sive and I think we understand why Americans love horror-films such as A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Ghost in the Machine, and The Puppet-Master. These iconic shock-value movies represent a modernism angst towards civilization developments regarding the misuse of intelligence, imagination, and technology. It's the sort of 'temperance-folklore' that anti-American terrorists simply have no regard for and consider simply 'childish,' but what do you think? Is President Trump a guiding-force or a merely a djinn?"

robot7.jpg

"Mrs. Trump, this modern era can be considered a 'renaissance' of incredible use of machines and technology to facilitate peace-promoting commerce. NASDAQ and email can be considered true civilization achievements which any alien-intelligence species from another planet might regard as 'impressive,' but we Americans need to embrace all the democratic values of such modernism 'trophies.' Sive and I consider Internet images of the Lady of the Lake humanism 'postage-stamps' or mysticism/religiosity love-letters to the human spirit in a time when water has been replaced by electricity. That's why we consider you a true diplomat of modern era aesthetics (perhaps akin to Martha Washington!). What Americans need is fantastic optimism."

robot8.jpg

"Mrs. Trump, imagine if the Lady of the Lake was real or returned to Earth to 'guide' mankind, and the valiant Arthurian knight Lancelot returned too to offer some 'swordplay-intuition.' Perhaps the Lady of the Lake would advise us to consider the temperance virtues of our convenience-consumerism culture (e.g., Burger King, eBay, eTrade, etc.), while Lancelot reminded us of the bravado of commerce-lingo and geopolitical intelligence (e.g., Bloomberg TV, CNN.com, Wikipedia, etc., etc.). We might see Lancelot's shiny armor as a symbol of the machinery-meditation of our own unique time period. Are we being guided by the Lady of the Lake or by the harlot of Babylon?"

robot10.jpg

"Mrs. Trump, you have the special opportunity to embrace all this folklore and modernism mysticism. We hope you will want to be our secret Internet pen-pal! Sive and I will continue to blog about TrumpUSA and Christianity-oriented values/virtues, and we'll continue to look out for what you say in the press/media about modern marvels and magic. We will continue to investigate the symbolism-relevance of the Lady of the Lake and the harlot of Babylon, and we'll continue to read politics-criticisms about individuals comparing you to the very-first First Lady (Martha Washington). Perhaps President Trump can remind us that Internet pen-pals and Internet mail-order-brides are terrific signs of 'civilization spice'."

r7.jpg

GOD: I like what Aluvian and Sive wrote to Melania Trump.
SATAN: It seems the Lady of the Lake is intriguing to Aluvian/Sive.
GOD: Yes, they're idealistic Christians studying the harlot of Babylon.
SATAN: Yes, they're interested in civilization totems/symbolism.
GOD: Perhaps Melania Trump can be a 'commercial diplomat.'
SATAN: I wonder what Aphrodite would say about the Internet.
GOD: I think the 'goddess of love/beauty' would appreciate Instagram!
SATAN: Would she suggest that people are obsessed with Facebook?
GOD: The modern world is all about ant-like traffic (some of it creative).
SATAN: The Winter Olympics (PyeongChang) was a statement about peace.
GOD: Yes, there was no threatening terrorism or nuclear-warfare controversy.
SATAN: Capitalism has won on many levels, but we need Aluvian/Sive.
GOD: Yes, we need citizens to care about what the First Lady thinks.
SATAN: Is Melania the Lady of the Lake or the harlot of Babylon?
GOD: I'd refrain from extremes, and terrorists exploit 'pedestrian passions.'
SATAN: Thank goodness for Small Wonder...

====

:dance:

d2.jpg

Forum List

Back