Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

Yes, you are the idiot.

Sure idiot.:eusa_whistle:

You are a wannabee. I figured it, but knew eventually you would out yourself. If you are all you say you are, you would not be on a message board.

Your comments are discounted for what they are: pretend.

Actually, I don't talk about my job at parties, that would be illegal....even my wife doesn't know what I did overseas. Only my co-workers over there know what went on, no party stories from us.

Most of the spec ops guys I've worked around were like me, not like you....

What exactly did the President do that violated OPSEC?

The name of the unit, how we took down the compound, how many people were involved, how we got there, what technology was used (to a minor extent), what personnel did what, whose job was what, what direction we came from, what direction we left toward, the name and location of one of our sources (freakin stupid!), etc. etc. etc. Even the name of the dog. Then, within hours, he addressed the nation giving little time for site and intelligence exploitation. They should have waited at least a week for various reasons. Even then the only thing we should have heard was OBL is dead along with a short message on the significance of it all to the American people. Of course, that was the original plan in the White House. However, the potential for political gain was just too strong for Obama and his staff. So they spilled the details and allowed Hollywood access that the media didn't event get until later.

The killing of bin Laden was one of the biggest stories of the century as we finally killed the SOB who ordered 9-11. The American people needed to know more than "Sorry, thats classified....If I told you I would have to kill you"

What you describe are the basic parameters of the mission. The names were withheld to protect the innocent. The story was too big to sit on.

The problem for Republicans is they did not want the story released at all

All the public needed to know was that U.S intelligence services had acquired actionable intelligence on Bin Lade's location, that a U.S. Special Operations team had killed Bin Laden, that his corpse had been positively identified, and his body disposed of at sea in an undisclosed location. That would have been quite sufficient.

If the president gets credit for the death of Bin Laden he also gets credit for the leaks about Bin Laden. The information could have only come from two places. The operators on the ground, (Fat Chance), or those involved in that famous picture of the White House Situation Room. I will give you a hint. The Generals, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State and others who hold official titles in the function of government didn't do it (Save Tom Donilin). It was his political advisers that did. Do you think they did it without his permission? If so, why do they still have a job? Sense then we have seen a White House culture of leaking. Obviously nothing has been changed.

Long story short: you have no clue where the leaks came from.

Geaux, I think I can tell you with a high degree of confidence where the leaks DIDN'T come from; they DIDN'T come from personnel in the unit; they DIDN'T come from JSOC, and they DIDN'T come from CIA. You know as well as I do that in the military, if you were (hypothetically speaking) ever involved in a classified operation, even peripherally, you saw nothing, you know nothing, you did nothing, you weren't there, and no such operation even occurred. Even inadvertent exposure to classified operations/information is simply NOT discussed, ANYWHERE outside the personnel involved.

That leaves only those individuals present at any national security briefings where the operation in question was discussed, and the people in the Situation Room during the operation. That's a small number of people, and all of them are either cabinet officials or members of the president's staff. Those are the only people who would have had the information to leak in the first place, and since none of them has been fired, it is reasonable to conclude that the president at the very least did not mind that the information was leaked.

Who was compromised?

Idiots like you with your short military stint are a joke to me, especially since you think your Secret clearance made you special. You didn't know or see shit beyond the coffee pot.

Oh, what Part of your DD214 do you have? :eusa_whistle:

Yes, you are the idiot.

Oh, you big bad wannabee Delta Force green beanie Airborne ranger Seal whatever.

You are fooling no one, son.

You are 16 posting away in the basement.

What a joke.

Idiots like you with your short military stint are a joke to me, especially since you think your Secret clearance made you special. You didn't know or see shit beyond the coffee pot.

Yes, you are the idiot.

The name of the unit, how we took down the compound, how many people were involved, how we got there, what technology was used (to a minor extent), what personnel did what, whose job was what, what direction we came from, what direction we left toward, the name and location of one of our sources (freakin stupid!), etc. etc. etc. Even the name of the dog. Then, within hours, he addressed the nation giving little time for site and intelligence exploitation. They should have waited at least a week for various reasons. Even then the only thing we should have heard was OBL is dead along with a short message on the significance of it all to the American people. Of course, that was the original plan in the White House. However, the potential for political gain was just too strong for Obama and his staff. So they spilled the details and allowed Hollywood access that the media didn't event get until later.

The killing of bin Laden was one of the biggest stories of the century as we finally killed the SOB who ordered 9-11. The American people needed to know more than "Sorry, thats classified....If I told you I would have to kill you"

What you describe are the basic parameters of the mission. The names were withheld to protect the innocent. The story was too big to sit on.

The problem for Republicans is they did not want the story released at all

All the public needed to know was that U.S intelligence services had acquired actionable intelligence on Bin Lade's location, that a U.S. Special Operations team had killed Bin Laden, that his corpse had been positively identified, and his body disposed of at sea in an undisclosed location. That would have been quite sufficient.

Not by a long shot

This story was too big to sit on. The details of the raid were vague enough to protect those involved

AFTER D Day we released details of the invasion. Enough so the public would know what happened. Some details were withheld till after the war. Same with bin Laden. There are details that may be released later and some never released.

Dumbfuck, show where I claimed to be any of those groups....but I did work with them, asswipe.

Don't come back until you show that post...and when you can't find it, go away for good.

Like I said, you don't know what DD214 you should receive....

I gurantee my time and medals in the military blow away your peon time.

Oh, you big bad wannabee Delta Force green beanie Airborne ranger Seal whatever.

What a joke.

Yes, you are the idiot.

Last edited:
Not only was the story too big to sit on, but telling the Pakistanis the name of the doctor who found Bin Laden was also too big to sit on.

Putting the breaks on an ON-GOING CIA operation was too big to sit on too.

ROMNEY Where are your TAXES!

these bullshit, completely made up stories about Bin Laden aint cuttin it

TAXES TAXES TAXES TAXES TAXES TAXES TAXES

WHERE ARE THEY!

How long will it take obama to figure out that no one really cares about Romney's taxes and they are more concerned with how obama's stealing the hamburger out of their bun.

You have given us no reason to give you any cred.

You simply have no idea about what you are talking.

But you sure yell like a wannabee.

Dumbfuck, show where I claimed to be any of those groups....but I did work with them, asswipe.

Don't come back until you show that post...and when you can't find it, go away for good.

What a joke.

I told you to get lost until you can prove I said I was a SEAL, Green Beret, Ranger, etc.

Now get the fuck out of here.

What a joke.

Bin Laden is dead after Republican leaders spent seven years failing to get him

Rather than celebrate a great achievement by American forces, Republicans react by

1. Giving credit to Bush
2. Minimizing the role of the President
3. Criticizing that Obama waited too long
4. Swift boating the whole operation

Predictable by the Republicans...but still petty

:lol: as if you can enforce whatever you say, you big bully :lol:

You pulled that type of stuff in the service, you got your ass beat.

I told you to get lost until you can prove I said I was a SEAL, Green Beret, Ranger, etc.

Yeah, touch an officer and see what happens to you...I would kick your ass then have you cleaning toilets with your tongue.

You're a waste of my time, go kill yourself.

Last edited:
'You stupid piece of shit, Bill Clinton let UBL live for years long before Bush got into the White House.

The intel that eventually led to UBL's death was gathered under Bush, the same intel and techniques you scumbags wanted to throw Rumsfeld and Bush in jail over.

Oh, but once the SEALS killed UBL with the messiah in the White House, you act like it was all your work the entire time and that you never spoke out against the IC, military, etc.

You're nothing but scum that should get your ass beaten until you quit moving.

Rather than celebrate a great achievement by American forces, Republicans react by

1. Giving credit to Bush

'You stupid piece of shit, Bill Clinton let UBL live for years long before Bush got into the White House.

The intel that eventually led to UBL's death was gathered under Bush, the same intel and techniques you scumbags wanted to throw Rumsfeld and Bush in jail over.

Oh, but once the SEALS killed UBL with the messiah in the White House, you act like it was all your work the entire time and that you never spoke out agains the IC, military, etc.

1. Giving credit to Bush

Clinton made more of an attempt to kill bin Laden than Bush did after 9-11. Republicans mocked his attempts to kill bin Laden as just a diversion from their Lewinsky trials

Republicans have their priorities in order

The CIA UBL Task Force leader says Bill Clinton stopped the CIA a handful of times from killing UBL because he was too busy to focus on the mission and/or he was too scared of innocents in the camp dying....(bad PR).

George Bush got into office in late January and 9/11 happened, uh on 11 Sep 01 for you idiots. So let's compare a few months in the job getting his Cabinet approved, fighting the Democraps in court, etc to Bill Clinton getting BJs for months while he slept in the White House for years.

Yeah Bush's months > Clinton's years to the mind of a demented scumbags.

Oh, but once the SEALS killed UBL with the messiah in the White House, you act like it was all your work the entire time and that you never spoke out agains the IC, military, etc.

1. Giving credit to Bush

Clinton made more of an attempt to kill bin Laden than Bush did after 9-11. Republicans mocked his attempts to kill bin Laden as just a diversion from their Lewinsky trials

Republicans have their priorities in order

UBL was able to pull off 9/11 because liberals in the Clinton Admin put up walls between the CIA and FBI under "fears" intelligence agencies spying on Americans, so instead both groups had damning info on the hijackers but couldn't tell each other to see the overall plan.

Also, UBL was allowed to escape being killed a handful of times in Afghanistan by the CIA because Clinton was too busy doing other things to be bothered and other times he got cold feet when the CIA couldn't gurantee UBL's women and children wouldn't die in a raid.

Oh but of course, George Bush was supposed to walk into the White House with guns blazing according to the liberal media and the hack that stayed behind from Clinton's Admin that claims to have warned Bush.....strange that he didn't warn Clinton for years.

George Bush had to fight off Al Gore in court before even winning the job, then he had to fight Democraps to get his Cabinet in place...but of course Democraps would've had no problem if Bush during this period took some time to go bomb Afghanistan before 11 Sep 01, nah they would be a-ok with it. They didn't even believe he won the election, but they would support him blowing up muslims on the other side of the world.

If not for Clinton's bullshit for years, UBL's plan would not have been so advanced and ready to be pulled off when Bush was slowly getting his Admin in place to eventually take care of him. Clinton gave UBL the head start he needed to pull off 9/11, then scumbag liberals blamed Bush.

Son, you would have been cleaning the toilets if you ever messed with me. And, yes, you would have your ass beat, regularly, until you got it. That is after you got back from confinement. Your silly wannabee ass. You were a nothing then, you are a nothing now, and when you are dead, it will be as if you never lived.

What an utter waste of life you are.

Yeah, touch an officer and see what happens to you...I would kick your ass then have you cleaning toilets with your tongue.

You're a waste of my time, go kill yourself.

Forum List

Back