Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

The video is so damning because it has the opinions of the SEALs who were actually on the raid.

Oh wait.......

There is being a SEAL, and then there is being a SEAL in DEVGRU.

Just like there is being SF, and then there is being Delta Force.

It's lane that these guys are riding their DD214 to trash the president. Especially when they weren't there.

Come on now, Geaux; you don't have to have been in DEVGRU or OD-D to have a valid professional opinion on what constitutes a breach of OP SEC. There is no good reason to make any details of clandestine operations public. Period; end of story.(Yes, I know expecting politicians to actually keep their mouths shut is asking a lot, which is why they are best treated like mushrooms; kept in the dark and fed horseshit).

BTW, for what it's worth, I think Rumsfeld was an even more incompetent SecDef than McNamara (and that is saying something!) Unfortunately, incompetence is a widespread vice of politicians, but it is not, in and of itself, disrespectful.

I didn't say you did.

I think this OPSEC claim is a lame smoke screen.

You're full of shit.

Watching the military channel is as close as you got to the military, asshole.

G.W. Bush was an honorable man--who treated our military with great respect.

I served under Bush. In combat.

Your post is utter bullshit.

But whatever gets you through the night. You wouldn't know the difference between empty platitudes and actual respect if it punched you in the nose.

If Bush respected the military, he would have fired that incompetent dipshit Rumsfield.

Maybe the problem here among the right is that they mistake grateful incompetence with respect and regular competence with disrespect.

I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not.

The video is so damning because it has the opinions of the SEALs who were actually on the raid.

Oh wait.......

There is being a SEAL, and then there is being a SEAL in DEVGRU.

Just like there is being SF, and then there is being Delta Force.

It's lane that these guys are riding their DD214 to trash the president. Especially when they weren't there.

Come on now, Geaux; you don't have to have been in DEVGRU or OD-D to have a valid professional opinion on what constitutes a breach of OP SEC. There is no good reason to make any details of clandestine operations public. Period; end of story.(Yes, I know expecting politicians to actually keep their mouths shut is asking a lot, which is why they are best treated like mushrooms; kept in the dark and fed horseshit).

BTW, for what it's worth, I think Rumsfeld was an even more incompetent SecDef than McNamara (and that is saying something!) Unfortunately, incompetence is a widespread vice of politicians, but it is not, in and of itself, disrespectful.

I didn't say you did.

Lame? Surly you've received a class on opsec somewhere along your time in service?

Well, nobody with a brain believes you.

I do laugh when you liberal pieces of shit act like you support the military better and do a better job as POTUS/SECDEF than conservatives.

The military was pretty much gutted by Jimmy Carter and Obamination is following his lead. Clinton got his fingerprints all over the military too...."doing more with less" was our motto. Good job, pricks.....the terrorists and other enemies support your work.

You're full of shit.

I served under Bush. In combat.

Your post is utter bullshit.

But whatever gets you through the night. You wouldn't know the difference between empty platitudes and actual respect if it punched you in the nose.

If Bush respected the military, he would have fired that incompetent dipshit Rumsfield.

Maybe the problem here among the right is that they mistake grateful incompetence with respect and regular competence with disrespect.

I didn't say you did.

Lame? Surly you've received a class on opsec somewhere along your time in service?

What exactly did the President do that violated OPSEC?

I do laugh when you liberal pieces of shit act like you support the military better and do a better job as POTUS/SECDEF than conservatives.

The military was pretty much gutted by Jimmy Carter and Obamination is following his lead. Clinton got his fingerprints all over the military too...."doing more with less" was our motto. Good job, pricks.....the terrorists and other enemies support your work.

You're full of shit.

What did you do in he military again? I lose track.

TS-SCI shit above your head....and I know what is going on right now in regards to Syria, Iran, etc.....

I have my fingerprints all over what we do in the middle east and in parts of Europe.

TS-SCI shit above your head....and I know what is going on right now in regards to Syria, Iran, etc.....

I have my fingerprints all over what we do in the middle east and in parts of Europe.

Wow. I'll bet you are a hit at all the parties.........

I neve claime to be anything special.

Just a grunt.

I didn't say you did.

The name of the unit, how we took down the compound, how many people were involved, how we got there, what technology was used (to a minor extent), what personnel did what, whose job was what, what direction we came from, what direction we left toward, the name and location of one of our sources (freakin stupid!), etc. etc. etc. Even the name of the dog. Then, within hours, he addressed the nation giving little time for site and intelligence exploitation. They should have waited at least a week for various reasons. Even then the only thing we should have heard was OBL is dead along with a short message on the significance of it all to the American people. Of course, that was the original plan in the White House. However, the potential for political gain was just too strong for Obama and his staff. So they spilled the details and allowed Hollywood access that the media didn't event get until later.

Last edited:
Actually, I don't talk about my job at parties, that would be illegal....even my wife doesn't know what I did overseas. Only my co-workers over there know what went on, no party stories from us.

Most of the spec ops guys I've worked around were like me, not like you....

Just a grunt.

Actually, I don't talk about my job at parties, that would be illegal....even my wife doesn't know what I did overseas. Only my co-workers over there know what went on, no party stories from us.

Just a grunt.

Oh, so you are left to brag on the Internet?

Awesome.

I never claimed to be "spec ops".

Just a grunt.

The name of the unit, how we took down the compound, how many people were involved, how we got there, what technology was used (to a minor extent), what personnel did what, whose job was what, what direction we came from, what direction we left toward, the name and location of one of our sources (freakin stupid!), etc. etc. etc. Even the name of the dog. Then, within hours, he addressed the nation giving little time for site and intelligence exploitation. They should have waited at least a week for various reasons. Even then the only thing we should have heard was OBL is dead along with a short message on the significance of it all to the American people. Of course, that was the origional plan in the White House. However, the political gain was just too strong for Obama and his staff. So while the media was kept in the dark he invited hollywood in.

The president did that?

The name of the unit, how we took down the compound, how many people were involved, how we got there, what technology was used (to a minor extent), what personnel did what, whose job was what, what direction we came from, what direction we left toward, the name and location of one of our sources (freakin stupid!), etc. etc. etc. Even the name of the dog. Then, within hours, he addressed the nation giving little time for site and intelligence exploitation. They should have waited at least a week for various reasons. Even then the only thing we should have heard was OBL is dead along with a short message on the significance of it all to the American people. Of course, that was the origional plan in the White House. However, the political gain was just too strong for Obama and his staff. So while the media was kept in the dark he invited hollywood in.

The president did that?

If the president gets credit for the death of Bin Laden he also gets credit for the leaks about Bin Laden. The information could have only come from two places. The operators on the ground, (Fat Chance), or those involved in that famous picture of the White House Situation Room. I will give you a hint. The Generals, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State and others who hold official titles in the legitimate function of government didn't do it (Save Tom Donilin). It was his political advisers that did. Do you think they did it without his permission? If so, why do they still have a job? Sense then we have seen a White House culture of leaking. Obviously nothing has been changed.

Last edited:

The president did that?

If the president gets credit for the death of Bin Laden he also gets credit for the leaks about Bin Laden. The information could have only come from two places. The operators on the ground, (Fat Chance), or those involved in that famous picture of the White House Situation Room. I will give you a hint. The Generals, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State and others who hold official titles in the function of government didn't do it (Save Tom Donilin). It was his political advisers that did. Do you think they did it without his permission? If so, why do they still have a job? Sense then we have seen a White House culture of leaking. Obviously nothing has been changed.

Long story short: you have no clue where the leaks came from.

The president did that?

If the president gets credit for the death of Bin Laden he also gets credit for the leaks about Bin Laden. The information could have only come from two places. The operators on the ground, (Fat Chance), or those involved in that famous picture of the White House Situation Room. I will give you a hint. The Generals, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State and others who hold official titles in the function of government didn't do it (Save Tom Donilin). It was his political advisers that did. Do you think they did it without his permission? If so, why do they still have a job? Sense then we have seen a White House culture of leaking. Obviously nothing has been changed.

The White House. That’s all I need to know. If no one was fired for leaking information about the raid to the press then I know it was done with the permission of the president. It's an easy deduction. The White House doesn’t even deny this. They had press releases! They invited Hollywood and ordered the Pentagon to cooperate. As for the leaks not involving the raid, I have an idea, http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-white-house-national-security-leaks.html. They too certainly came from the White House without doubt. Just who, I don't know for certain. However, it stinks to high hell because only a limited number of people would have access. Enter Tom Donilin. Unless the president has his political staff sit in on the NS briefings. That would be disturbing in it of itself. Nevertheless, the Bin Laden raid most certainly came from the White House with Obama's permission. That fact is beyond dispute.

Last edited:
You are a wannabee. I figured it, but knew eventually you would out yourself. If you are all you say you are, you would not be on a message board.

Your comments are discounted for what they are: pretend.

Just a grunt.

The name of the unit, how we took down the compound, how many people were involved, how we got there, what technology was used (to a minor extent), what personnel did what, whose job was what, what direction we came from, what direction we left toward, the name and location of one of our sources (freakin stupid!), etc. etc. etc. Even the name of the dog. Then, within hours, he addressed the nation giving little time for site and intelligence exploitation. They should have waited at least a week for various reasons. Even then the only thing we should have heard was OBL is dead along with a short message on the significance of it all to the American people. Of course, that was the original plan in the White House. However, the potential for political gain was just too strong for Obama and his staff. So they spilled the details and allowed Hollywood access that the media didn't event get until later.

The killing of bin Laden was one of the biggest stories of the century as we finally killed the SOB who ordered 9-11. The American people needed to know more than "Sorry, thats classified....If I told you I would have to kill you"

What you describe are the basic parameters of the mission. The names were withheld to protect the innocent. The story was too big to sit on.

The problem for Republicans is they did not want the story released at all

The president did that?

Geaux, I think I can tell you with a high degree of confidence where the leaks DIDN'T come from; they DIDN'T come from personnel in the unit; they DIDN'T come from JSOC, and they DIDN'T come from CIA. You know as well as I do that in the military, if you were (hypothetically speaking) ever involved in a classified operation, even peripherally, you saw nothing, you know nothing, you did nothing, you weren't there, and no such operation even occurred. Even inadvertent exposure to classified operations/information is simply NOT discussed, ANYWHERE outside the personnel involved.

That leaves only those individuals present at any national security briefings where the operation in question was discussed, and the people in the Situation Room during the operation. That's a small number of people, and all of them are either cabinet officials or members of the president's staff. Those are the only people who would have had the information to leak in the first place, and since none of them has been fired, it is reasonable to conclude that the president at the very least did not mind that the information was leaked.

Sure idiot.:eusa_whistle:

You are a wannabee. I figured it, but knew eventually you would out yourself. If you are all you say you are, you would not be on a message board.

Your comments are discounted for what they are: pretend.

Just a grunt.

Forum List

Back