Mr. President - We The People

Just so you know if you support obama you are not part of we the people, but are part of the problem.

I see. So your version of "freedom" is that only people who agree with you constitute "The People".

oh gawd not the old if no one agree's with your version bullshit. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. You can beg all you like, but you stated your position quite clearly. If you wish to dance around it now and pretend you didn't actually mean what you said, you certainly have that right. It is clear that one thing on which we are in complete agreement is that you have rights. I suspect, however, where we disagree is that I have rights.

Thank you for so clearly identifying yourself.

Question --

If the erstwhile citizens who produced this Youtube audio and video compendium hodgepodge of every nonspecific real or imagined slight that Obama has supposedly committed were truly somehow subjugated (a word used in the video) or were really victims of tyranny (another word used in the video) under the supposedly 'oppressive' Obama administration, do you REALLY think that this video would continue to be available for viewing?

I guess their free speech hasn't been quite as curtailed as they would have people believe.

Question --

If the erstwhile citizens who produced this Youtube audio and video compendium hodgepodge of every nonspecific real or imagined slight that Obama has supposedly committed were truly somehow subjugated (a word used in the video) or were really victims of tyranny (another word used in the video) under the supposedly 'oppressive' Obama administration, do you REALLY think that this video would continue to be available for viewing?

I guess their free speech hasn't been quite as curtailed as they would have people believe.

Word would get around that a certain video was censored. and yes certain videos do get censored at you tube and those people who are members in the you tube community talk to each other

Question --

Word would get around that a certain video was censored. and yes certain videos do get censored at you tube and those people who are members in the you tube community talk to each other

Yeah, but if it suddenly became unavailable for some reason, what would far and away be the most likely reason?

1. Copyright infringement or

2. Gov't censorship

We the People of the United States elected President Barack Obama by a two to one margin and intend to do it again

Obama 69,456,897

McCain 59,934,814

How exactly do you get two to one out of that result?

It just shows if you're dumb enough to vote for obama you can't even add. He was voted in by 69,456,897 high school drop-outs. It's like with the health care bill, he makes them take a screwing and like it.

Question --

Yeah, but if it suddenly became unavailable for some reason, what would far and away be the most likely reason?

2. Gov't censorship

There's nothing in the video untrue no matter what you obamabots say.

2. Gov't censorship

They didn't offer any facts or supporting evidence. It was all about feelings and opinions. In that sense, every feeling is 'valid' if the person really feels that way, and every opinion is 'true,' assuming that the person who offers that opinion really believes what he or she is saying.

But let me add the following. When a person experiences fear for his or her life at 3AM when he or she is suddenly and abruptly awoken by the sound of a breaking window down the hall, it's a valid reaction. But once the person discovers the broken window was caused by a tree branch in a wind storm, the basis of the fear was unwarranted.

Unfortunately, a great deal of this fear of Obama is unwarranted. But I believe a lot of it is also contrived by people who are manipulating the fears of others for their own ends.

2. Gov't censorship

They didn't offer any facts or supporting evidence. It was all about feelings and opinions. In that sense, every feeling is 'valid' if the person really feels that way, and every opinion is 'true,' assuming that the person who offers that opinion really believes what he or she is saying.

But let me add the following. When a person experiences fear for his or her life at 3AM when he or she is suddenly and abruptly awoken by the sound of a breaking window down the hall, it's a valid reaction. But once the person discovers the broken window was caused by a tree branch in a wind storm, the basis of the fear was unwarranted.

Unfortunately, a great deal of this fear of Obama is unwarranted. But I believe a lot of it is also contrived by people who are manipulating the fears of others for their own ends.
obama's failed policy and agenda should be facts enough. but do keep trying.

2. Gov't censorship

You're right. Can't really call a bunch of empty platitudes untrue. We can, however, laugh at the morons who think using them really advances any kind of argument.

2. Gov't censorship

You're right. Can't really call a bunch of empty platitudes untrue. We can, however, laugh at the morons who think using them really advances any kind of argument.

So you agree with obama and his preacher America should fail and be judged for her sins of the past?

So you agree with obama and his preacher America should fail and be judged for her sins of the past?

Multiple fouls:

Your logical fallacy is strawman

Your logical fallacy is tu quoque

Plus, being a wingnut troll who's obviously feeling some severe butthurt right now. :D

What a bunch of HYPOCRITICAL PARTISAN HORSESHIT!!!!!!! Where were these ASSHOLES during the previous Administration that signed the PA, Medicare part D, created and expanded government with the DHS, the TA, warrentless wiretapping, etc. , trampled on Our CIVIL FUCKING LIBERTIES, got us into two undeclared wars that lasted for almost a decade, trashed the Fifth Amendment, trashed the Fourth Amendment, the Fifth Amendment, the Sixth Amendment, the Eight Amendment, etc. ? Fucking hypocrites, dullards, and fools!

Give it a FUCKING BREAK ASSHOLES!

Thanks for the laugh though!!!!

P.S. I love the Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. references! Both were the antithesis to the assholes that made the video! What a joke!!!!!!!
:lol:

What a bunch of HYPOCRITICAL PARTISAN HORSESHIT!!!!!!! Where were these ASSHOLES during the previous Administration that signed the PA, Medicare part D, created and expanded government with the DHS, the TA, warrentless wiretapping, etc. , trampled on Our CIVIL FUCKING LIBERTIES, got us into two undeclared wars that lasted for almost a decade, trashed the Fifth Amendment, trashed the Fourth Amendment, the Fifth Amendment, the Sixth Amendment, the Eight Amendment, etc. ? Fucking hypocrites, dullards, and fools!

Give it a FUCKING BREAK ASSHOLES!

Thanks for the laugh though!!!!

P.S. I love the Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. references! Both were the antithesis to the assholes that made the video! What a joke!!!!!!!
:lol:

Bush was being protested for what he was doing. It was because of him that gave birth to the tea party.

Forum List

Back