Mr. President Call an Emergency Session of Congress to Stop Voter Harassment

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Mr. President,
My elderly aunt in her 80’s lives in Florida. Democratic/Antifa groups come through where she lives polling and identifying every election. They have harassed her neighbor in the past. Recently her daughter flew down from Vermont to visit. People came to the door asking them to vote Democrat. Her daughter answered and said “ I’m sorry we vote Republican.” My aunt told her to never do that again because she lives in fear of Democrats harassment/terrorist tactics espoused by people like Maxine Waters. Mr. President and Republicans while you still have power...pass legislation banning the kind of harassment that my aunt fears, Judge Kavanaugh was subject to it, Ted Cruz was subject to it, Tucker Carlson was subject to it,and certainly Mr. and Mrs. Sanders Huckabee and family were subject to it as well. I’m old school. I think Tucker Carlson should have the legal right to come out of his house and shoot about a dozen of those cockroaches. The right to free speech is limited. The right to dissent politically has its rights and it’s responsibilities.

Last edited:
A very good cause but our president would be far from the first person on Earth I'd call on to lead it.
He is a good man. Time for conservatives to stop letting liberals harass them and intimidate them. Time to fight back.

it's your aunt's own state legislators and NOT the president's duty or business...

I agree! And if our own state legislators can't do their job; they should be voted out! There is absolutely no need for it. We voted them in to do their job, and if they can't...they should be voted out in the next election.

Maine is different I suppose?

The ONLY time anyone has ever knocked on my door, (and it's my back door, not even my front door) is during election time.... and it is not someone campaigning for a Candidate, IT IS the CANDIDATE!!!! Holy crap!! Twice, I was still in my PJ's.... :eek: granted, it was noon time, I should have been dressed!

yeah, they usually get an earful from me, look at their watches and claim they gotta go......same with them Jehovahs ..........serves 'em right for diggin' up us rural recluses....~S~

yeah, they usually get an earful from me, look at their watches and claim they gotta go......same with them Jehovahs ..........serves 'em right for diggin' up us rural recluses....~S~
I live so far out that only the wind comes to visit.

The "Beware of Buttock-Eating Dogs" sign keeps door-to-door politicians away.

Mr. President,
My elderly aunt in her 80’s lives in Florida. Democratic/Antifa groups come through where she lives polling and identifying every election. They have harassed her neighbor in the past. Recently her daughter flew down from Vermont to visit. People came to the door asking them to vote Democrat. Her daughter answered and said “ I’m sorry we vote Republican.” My aunt told her to never do that again because she lives in fear of Democrats harassment/terrorist tactics espoused by people like Maxine Waters. Mr. President and Republicans while you still have power...pass legislation banning the kind of harassment that my aunt fears, Judge Kavanaugh was subject to it, Ted Cruz was subject to it, Tucker Carlson was subject to it,and certainly Mr. and Mrs. Sanders Huckabee and family were subject to it as well. I’m old school. I think Tucker Carlson should have the legal right to come out of his house and shoot about a dozen of those cockroaches. The right to free speech is limited. The right to dissent politically has its rights and it’s responsibilities.

"Lives in fear of Democrats"?

She needs to stop listening to inforwars. Then shell be fine.

A very good cause but our president would be far from the first person on Earth I'd call on to lead it.
He is a good man. Time for conservatives to stop letting liberals harass them and intimidate them. Time to fight back.

Really, people are being harassed and imtimmidated. The reason the people you speak of are being harassed and intimmidated is because THEY PARTICIPATED IN AND PROMOTED THE IDEA THAT CHILDREN SHOULD BE TORN FROM THEIR PARENTS AT THE BORDER.

Those who were publically harassed are the self-same people who not only agreed with the separation of children from their families but who actually participated and promoted this heinous violation of human rights.

All that is required for evil to flourish is for people of good conscience to do nothing.

Republicans will never stop their attempt at voter suppression. They’ve got no other way to win.

I say let it continue to grow......everybody is taking videos of this stuff and soon enough, we're gonna see some jerkoff get blown about 15 feet down a sidewalk by a 12G using 00 buck and a liquified heart spewed across the hood of a car. Will be classic stuff. No need for government to get involved! After that, you wont see another single door being banged in anywhere in the country!!:iyfyus.jpg:. They can make a movie about this shit someday......better than "The Warriors"!

Really, people are being harassed and imtimmidated. The reason the people you speak of are being harassed and intimmidated is because THEY PARTICIPATED IN AND PROMOTED THE IDEA THAT CHILDREN SHOULD BE TORN FROM THEIR PARENTS AT THE BORDER.

Those who were publically harassed are the self-same people who not only agreed with the separation of children from their families but who actually participated and promoted this heinous violation of human rights.

All that is required for evil to flourish is for people of good conscience to do nothing.

Listen...…..sweetie. Best to get your heart past soupy on this because none of those people are coming in here. They go to an entry area and apply for asylum or they best be getting a new pair of PFC's for the long walk home!:hello77:. The will of the people is a beautiful thing, don't ya think?

it's your aunt's own state legislators and NOT the president's duty or business...
Shame that the elderly woman has to live in fear...Nice of you to be empathic for her....
I just wouldn't answer my door and pretend like I'm not at home... if I did not want to talk to them...

has anyone in florida been beaten up, killed, or anything like that from campaign workers?

sounds like Bush 92's usual paranoid BS to me!

Mr. President,

Tucker Carlson claimed they cracked his front door....where are the pictures of his damaged door?

Forum List

Back