Peace =

JFK
Gulf of Tonkin - Vietnam
MLK
RFK
Marines in Lebanon 1983
wars in Afghan and Iraq over 100% total lies
10/7 hate hoax to justify wiping out Gaza

At some point, the definition of "insanity" is doing the same thing - blindly supporting Israel- and expecting a different result.
Why do you keep referencing the past to find a solution for today?... do you want the Jews to pick up and move?... do you think that would satisfy Hamas and Hezbollah?... and Iran?... no it won't so stop with the history lessons...

Why do you keep referencing the past to find a solution for today?

By my calculations, Israel owes us more than the entire US Federal Debt in damages, fraud, acts of war. mass murder etc....

Here we are about to borrow again from China to give Israel money for hate hoaxing 10/7 to slaughter people who did nothing wrong. And you pseudo "conservatives" cheer that....

Are you actually trying to claim "Israeli inventions" are worth the US Federal Debt.

Israel is not an ally. An ally is another country that gives and takes. Israel just takes....
I'm claiming that they are much more worthy of a homeland than the rats murderers and beggars in Gaza...
If Muslims can't get along with Jews its their problem...
I remember Palestinians dancing in the streets of Gaza on 9-11... My question to you is how can you throw shade on their crimes?... just because you hate Jews?....
We have thousand of American Jews in the USA... I will promise you our country would be a target even if we moved the Jews from Israel....

I remember Palestinians dancing in the streets of Gaza on 9-11.

and you never bothered to analyze and question precisely what you were watching, another Simon Elliot directed film...

We busted 5 Mossad dancing on 911 in NY, and W told NYPD to fuck off and put them on a plane back to Israel.

The whole "the muslims hate us" is 100% pure Zionist Fascist bullshit you and your demographic lick off the floor every time it is tossed out for you.

Let's see if you have an IQ over 5 and a molecule of actual patriotism to America?

IS THIS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION???

and you never bothered to analyze and question precisely what you were watching, another Simon Elliot directed film...

We busted 5 Mossad dancing on 911 in NY, and W told NYPD to fuck off and put them on a plane back to Israel.

The whole "the muslims hate us" is 100% pure Zionist Fascist bullshit you and your demographic lick off the floor every time it is tossed out for you.

Let's see if you have an IQ over 5 and a molecule of actual patriotism to America?

It wasn't a production it was real... stop it... you will never convince me that Israel hates America and Palestinians love us... that's just stupid....
If any Jews were happy on 9-11 it was because we finally woke up...

It wasn't a production it was real... stop it... you will never convince me that Israel hates America and Palestinians love us... that's just stupid....
If any Jews were happy on 9-11 it was because we finally woke up...

You are a Zionist Fascist Traitor

WTC was subjected to controlled demolition, which proves 911 was a fraud.

Israel did 911 and to lie about that is to give AID AND COMFORT

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

Administration ‘Proud’ of Afghanistan Withdrawal | Page 3 | US Message ...

New 9-11 Video Surfaces | US Message Board 🦅

By my calculations, Israel owes us more than the entire US Federal Debt in damages, fraud, acts of war. mass murder etc....

Here we are about to borrow again from China to give Israel money for hate hoaxing 10/7 to slaughter people who did nothing wrong. And you pseudo "conservatives" cheer that....

How do you know Israel killed JFK?

No, that's not a controlled demolition.

What has Israel ever done for America?

Answer -

offed JFK
hate hoaxed Gulf of Tonkin

Global Warming
Covid
Election Fraud/Election machines
Even if your premise has some grain of truth, you post stupid crap like this and expect people to take you seriously.

You forgot about them clogging Trump's toilet?

Even if your premise has some grain of truth, you post stupid crap like this and expect people to take you seriously.

You forgot about them clogging Trump's toilet?

Do you agree with Trump that Trump "did a fantastic job with covid?"

Are you actually trying to claim "Israeli inventions" are worth the US Federal Debt.

Israel is not an ally. An ally is another country that gives and takes. Israel just takes....
Why do you keep referencing the past to find a solution for today?... do you want the Jews to pick up and move?... do you think that would satisfy Hamas and Hezbollah?... and Iran?... no it won't so stop with the history lessons...
Another Paranoid Black Man taking his direction from Farrakhan Jews invented Covid. Responsible for 9-11, Killed JFK, etc etc?It’s a shame Jews died during the Civil Rights Movement

Another Paranoid Black Man taking his direction from Farrakhan Jews invented Covid. Responsible for 9-11, Killed JFK, etc etc?It’s a shame Jews died during the Civil Rights Movement

Those are actually all correct.

Covid and Murderous Fraud Vax, which killed many more than "Covid" did

The actual conspiracy of Zionist Fascism to exterminate and take Gaza is a replication of the initial Zionist Fascist effort in the 1960s

off JFK
install Zionist Fascist LBJ
hate hoax false flag Gulf of Tonkin - start 'nam war
manufacture weapons
put weapons on boats
float boats to Israel, while our army and marines in 'nam were promised new weapons that never arrived
Israel ready to start 67 war, and does, and LBJ lies to cover for it
Reports come that Israel is exterminating the residents in Gaza, as they did in EXODUS
US sends USS Liberty to investigate

and "US" AF cheered as the IDF air force and navy attacked and murdered the ship and crew USS Liberty in an attempt to false flag it to Egypt...

Those are actually all correct.

Covid and Murderous Fraud Vax, which killed many more than "Covid" did

The actual conspiracy of Zionist Fascism to exterminate and take Gaza is a replication of the initial Zionist Fascist effort in the 1960s

off JFK
install Zionist Fascist LBJ
hate hoax false flag Gulf of Tonkin - start 'nam war
manufacture weapons
put weapons on boats
float boats to Israel, while our army and marines in 'nam were promised new weapons that never arrived
Israel ready to start 67 war, and does, and LBJ lies to cover for it
Reports come that Israel is exterminating the residents in Gaza, as they did in EXODUS
US sends USS Liberty to investigate

and "US" AF cheered as the IDF air force and navy attacked and murdered the ship and crew USS Liberty in an attempt to false flag it to Egypt...
Thanks for proving my point; NEGRO

Thanks for proving my point; NEGRO

LOL!!!

So EMH is a black hologram??

LOL!!!

Want to poll USMB on that???

LOL!!!

You are a sorry sick dishonest treasonous sub human piece of garbage and the US would be vastly better if you and those like you were done away with by any means necessary...

LOL!!!

So EMH is a black hologram??

LOL!!!

Want to poll USMB on that???

LOL!!!

You are a sorry sick dishonest treasonous sub human piece of garbage and the US would be vastly better if you and those like you were done away with by any means necessary...
We are sorry that you are a ignorant disgusting sub human piece of FILTH who claims with his Vile Racist Lies that those he hates are Jewish and filth like you should be met with the worse fate ASAP

We are sorry that you are a ignorant disgusting sub human piece of FILTH who claims with his Vile Racist Lies that those he hates are Jewish and filth like you should be met with the worse fate ASAP

Real Jews are not Zionist Fascists. One warned us of treasonous morons who cheer when Israel murders Americans...

As for Black Jews, we have a few here in America, and you LOVE THEM because you are "commanded by Gawd" to be SUB to them by a STUPID FUCKING BOOK written by.... Jews.

A book written by Jews commanding MORONS to SERVE JEWS.... how pathetic is that???

Forum List

Back