Mr Clean Checking In

Are a lot of people here originally from Hannity? I've seen at least a few mentions.

No. A lot of the latest batch of noobs are from Hannity. SInce Hannity is a punk-ass whiny bitch like agnapostate with censors standing by to review your post, I can see bailing.

And I am not referring to the board. I know nothing of that board, nor do I want to. I just think Hannity himself is everything wrong with right nowadays. I can't even stand to listen to the asshat with his flag pin, red tie and blue coat and hair stolen from the Brady Bunch.

And I'm a conservative. Allegedly, anyway.

Let me guess...you got booted for a ridgid adherence to the truth?

Hannity fans hate that truth stuff like vampires hate the light of day.

Attacked the Site in General... He was looking to be Banned...

Should've Flamed out, if you are going to do that at all.

It's FAR more Entertaining when they Flame out...

:)

peace...

Oh ... you mean like some whiny-ass shit attacked the Admin of a site in general? SHit happens, Mr Conservative who believes in personal responsibility. The consequences of your actions are yours.

peace...

Oh ... you mean like some whiny-ass shit attacked the Admin of a site in general? SHit happens, Mr Conservative who believes in personal responsibility. The consequences of your actions are yours.

That last sentence is so true it hurts...reminds me of a poster's sig line on another political forum..."Your life is not my fault!"

Welcome!

Have fun!

Did you miss my earlier post? There will be no fun. Fun has been banned as it is counterproductive to me telling you what to think.

C'mon ... "Big Brother" knows what you need to think ....:badgrin:

Mr. Clean? Do you see why this site rocks? Do ya?!!

I have to drop and give Gunny 4 right now (up from 2 a month ago)!!

4?:eusa_eh:

H-O-L-Y shit. 4?!? My 11 months old granddaughter can do 4. I'll let you slide though since that surpassed her old man by 2, the pansy.:lol:

peace...

That last sentence is so true it hurts...reminds me of a poster's sig line on another political forum..."Your life is not my fault!"

If I do something that gets me hammered, that's on me. That actually is not a "conservative" principle. I was raised in a family chock full of Democrats, and they ALL believe in personal accountability.

It's a principle usurped by the right, because too many on the left believe themselves above the consequences of their actions. Can't just blame the right for jumping on it. The left made it possible.

At the same time, if you are on the right, practice what you preach. I don't want to hear "family values" from some MFer that's banging a chick at every layover.

peace...

Mr. Clean absolultely Knew what was coming if he did that... Again, I am just Disappointed that he didn't Flame out in an Entertaining way.

It was Slighty... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawny...

Has Zero to do with how I Feel that Hannity is run, and More to do with an Observation of what is.

peace...

If I do something that gets me hammered, that's on me. .

Precisely my Point about how Clean left Hannity...

But he Knows this.

peace...

Just curious, but do you know how to spell "the"? What's the point to misspelling your userID?

And I can "fix" that for you.:badgrin:

"tha" is Ghetto for "the"...

Goes back to Newsletters I Wrote in Early to Mid-90's... King-Tee bein' on the Spinners... The Ames Street House, to be Specific... And it's not Broken, so it doesn't Need Fixin'!...

But Thanks for your Concern.

peace...

But he Knows this.

peace...

Just curious, but do you know how to spell "the"? What's the point to misspelling your userID?

Goes back to Newsletters I Wrote in Early to Mid-90's... King-Tee bein' on the Spinners... The Ames Street House, to be Specific... And it's not Broken, so it doesn't Need Fixin'!...

peace...

Ah ... so Mr "Everyone Envies Me" is ghetto. Nice.:cool:

peace...

Ah ... so Mr "Everyone Envies Me" is ghetto. Nice.:cool:

Ok then... :cuckoo:

peace...

I don't think I'm much of anything but the guy that bitchslaps your punk ass every time you get to thinking you need to prove you're an immature punk with access to a computer.

Bitch, please, you can't even take my rep power away properly; let's not even entertain the illusion that you wouldn't get smacked down every single time you tried to "cross swords" with me...though to your credit, you've at least been smart enough not to do so publicly. :lol: :eusa_whistle:

If I do something that gets me hammered, that's on me. .

But he Knows this.

peace...

Really .... :smoke:

Rules are Rules... He Knew... He Intended on getting Banned... And did.

CoH... CoM... CoS...

Don't Attack Hannity, the Mods or the Site... Or other Guest for that Matter.

If you don't Like the Rules... Don't Join.

It's really NOT Difficult.

peace...

I don't think I'm much of anything but the guy that bitchslaps your punk ass every time you get to thinking you need to prove you're an immature punk with access to a computer.

Bitch, please, you can't even take my rep power away properly; let's not even entertain the illusion that you wouldn't get smacked down every single time you tried to "cross swords" with me...though to your credit, you've at least been smart enough not to do so publicly. :lol: :eusa_whistle:

Sell what you're smoking. You'd be rich.

No need to "attack" when a picture speaks a thousand words. :)

BanScreencap.png

Sell what you're smoking. You'd be rich.

Uh...was that an attempt to be funny? Try again, please. ;)

Forum List

Back