Mr. Biden, Are You OK???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Daniel Henninger in his article "Joe Biden Isn't Going to Make It" (The Wall Street Journal, Thursday, October 17)
He expressed doubt that Biden had the characteristics necessary for the FIRST person in the state (it is one thing to fulfill the instructions of the President or agree with Ukrainian corrupt officials or Chinese "partners" on the "employment" of his son, Hunter, whom he is "very proud of" and quite another to accept, without exaggeration to say, HISTORICAL, fateful decisions for the country and the world)
Judge for yourself:

On Erdogan’s decision to launch a military operation against the allies of the United States - the Kurds:

"What I would do is I would be making it real to (!!!) Assad that, in fact, where he's going to have a problem - because Turkey is a real problem here.And I would be having a real lockdown conversation with Erdogan and letting him know that he's going to pay a heavy price for what he has done now. Pay the price ".

And THAT is the wording of the possible President of the United States of America?

Has Mr. Biden heard anything about the letter that had been sent by Mr. President to Erdogan???

It seems that at that moment Mr. Biden forgot the name of the President of Turkey,
dragged in by the head and shoulders the President of Syria , and, most likely, was thinking in which country and in which corporation to find another cushi job for his son, he is very proud of...

Talking abouth health insurance:

Mr. Biden:

"The plan we're hearing discussed is the Biden plan".

THEN (!!!):

"The plan is going to cost at least $30 trillion over 10 years" - with NO INDICATION that NOW he was talking about Elizabeth Warrens' plan.

My diagnosis:

"Early senility as a result of probable behind-the-scenes business activities and fear of legal prosecution"

c681a7a86843e5d61bae309d906c046e--new-yorker-cartoons-funny-shit.jpg

What is your diagnosis?

It seems that at that moment Mr. Biden forgot the name of the President of Turkey,
I'm sure Biden remember the names of his corrupt Ukrainian buddies a lot better than the names of presidents of other country. Except for Trump, I hope. :badgrin:

I was looking at his eyes lately, they literally look dead.

Diagnosis? Just a corrupt son of the bi*ch and a non-stop liar. Just like Hillary and a lot of other Dem "leaders".

Thanksgiving at the Biden residence is going to be a real freakin humdinger this year ! Last year's was how many times Hunter fucked his dead brothers wife and this year is gonna be about how he screwed his father .
Wonder which one he enjoyed best ?
Oh the wonderful morals of a Democrat - lmao

He’s in consultations with Putin on how to win the 2020 Election.

He’s a Russian Asset.

or

A Russian Ass.

Daniel Henninger in his article "Joe Biden Isn't Going to Make It" (The Wall Street Journal, Thursday, October 17)
He expressed doubt that Biden had the characteristics necessary for the FIRST person in the state (it is one thing to fulfill the instructions of the President or agree with Ukrainian corrupt officials or Chinese "partners" on the "employment" of his son, Hunter, whom he is "very proud of" and quite another to accept, without exaggeration to say, HISTORICAL, fateful decisions for the country and the world)
Judge for yourself:

On Erdogan’s decision to launch a military operation against the allies of the United States - the Kurds:

"What I would do is I would be making it real to (!!!) Assad that, in fact, where he's going to have a problem - because Turkey is a real problem here.And I would be having a real lockdown conversation with Erdogan and letting him know that he's going to pay a heavy price for what he has done now. Pay the price ".

And THAT is the wording of the possible President of the United States of America?

Has Mr. Biden heard anything about the letter that had been sent by Mr. President to Erdogan???

dragged in by the head and shoulders the President of Syria , and, most likely, was thinking in which country and in which corporation to find another cushi job for his son, he is very proud of...

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

"The plan is going to cost at least $30 trillion over 10 years" - with NO INDICATION that NOW he was talking about Elizabeth Warrens' plan.

My diagnosis:

"Early senility as a result of probable behind-the-scenes business activities and fear of legal prosecution"

What is your diagnosis?

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
You believe so much garbage propaganda you are technically insane.

I'm sure Biden remember the names of his corrupt Ukrainian buddies a lot better than the names of presidents of other country. Except for Trump, I hope. :badgrin:

Diagnosis? Just a corrupt son of the bi*ch and a non-stop liar. Just like Hillary and a lot of other Dem "leaders".

:))))

Too bad you have no actual evidence of all your garbage beliefs.... Poor America. All your phony scandals have been investigated and there is nothing to any of them. Comprende?

Too bad you have no actual evidence of all your garbage beliefs.... Poor America. All your phony scandals have been investigated and there is nothing to any of them. Comprende?
Remind us of all the evidence to Impeach a sitting President be sure to provide links.

The only thing Biden knew how to do was to bend over and take it up the ass from Putin, to
Kiss Obama’s Ass and to Take Bribes and enrich himself.

Pierre
Delecto
Confirmed this.

Last edited:
Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
e236cd78027740d5e427922bc636826f.jpg

He’s a Russian Asset.

or

A Russian Ass.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
screw Rupert Murdoch's and his Wall Street journal opinion page. Pathetic garbage character assassination. No evidence for any of it. Plenty of evidence that Trump is an asset and he knows it.

He’s a Russian Asset.

or

A Russian Ass.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?

Biden's political career is so fubar at this point, that I don't even think the Russians could salvage it.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
View attachment 285636
Mark Twain hated conservatives.

He’s a Russian Asset.

Biden was, is and obviously will always be Deep State' asset. Putin is Deep State's #1 enemy (or may be he shares that #1 with Trump). How in the world Biden can be Putin's (or Russian) asset? Biden hates Russia, he has been making my home country of Ukraine anti-Russia since 2014 Obama/Soros coup according to the orders of his Deep State bosses.

The Bible says:
“Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can hiskingdom stand?
Matthew 12:26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

You sniff Putin’s Ass so much you have become a Russian ASSet!

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?

He hated himself?

You hate yourself too?

Pierre Delecto approves.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
View attachment 285636
Mark Twain hated conservatives.

He’s a Russian Asset.

or

A Russian Ass.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?

Biden's political career is so fubar at this point, that I don't even think the Russians could salvage it.
According to brainwashed functional morons. We shall see. Still early and he still is a leader and still highly trusted oh, just the thing after your mobbed-up scumbag idiot Orange hero.

Nah Russia and The Deep
State are Sympatico. They have the same enemies. They cooperate privately and bicker at each other publicly.

That’s Deep State Craft
Noob!

Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Comey, Muelller, Schummer are all Russian Assets!

He’s a Russian Asset.

Biden was, is and obviously will always be Deep State' asset. Putin is Deep State's #1 enemy (or may be he shares that #1 with Trump). How in the world Biden can be Putin's (or Russian) asset? Biden hates Russia, he has been making my home country of Ukraine anti-Russia since 2014 Obama/Soros coup according to the orders of his Deep State bosses.

The Bible says:
“Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can hiskingdom stand?
Matthew 12:26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

He’s a Russian Asset.

or

A Russian Ass.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
screw Rupert Murdoch's and his Wall Street journal opinion page. Pathetic garbage character assassination. No evidence for any of it. Plenty of evidence that Trump is an asset and he knows it.
But it makes the dead enders and Russian trolls so happy

Forum List

Back